Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    The opposite, losing a 5v4, is just as terrible. Unfortunately, due to the league that I'm in (Bronze), it's not at all surprising for 5v4 or even 5v3 teams to lose.
    i meant 5v4 sorry (yea we were 5)
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    But my team makes the mistakes that throw games.
    Oh but they do. You are probably just too focused on your teammate's mistakes instead of the enemy's, which is some times bad because you won't be exploiting that mistake to take advantage on them.

Obviously, it doesn't always happen in every game but it does happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Periodically I will get enemy teams who make game breaking mistakes and we win.
    I remember you posting somewhere saying that you won 12 ranked games right off the bad, I think, some time ago. I bet most of those games the other team made game breaking mistakes, otherwise, I doubt you would have had won 12 ranked games right off the bat, I would doubt it even if it was me that won said games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    This thread is all good and fine. The only problem is that Pandragon treats it as his personal journal, with several entries on each page whenever he loses a game, and people are losing their patience in tolerating this.
    You should just ignore a user if you don't want to see their posts, really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Would be nice if that feature actually worked properly, but it doesn't. Pointless to suggest it as an option.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Would be nice if that feature actually worked properly, but it doesn't. Pointless to suggest it as an option.
    I know it doesn't work as it should but it's what there is at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can turn the television off. Doesn't change the crap that's on it.

infracted
    Last edited by Isrozzis; 2013-07-09 at 01:46 AM.

Deleted
    God damn instant locker aatrox feeding their xin xhao and never playing with team... Fucking horrible skills aswell .Lost us that game and i were even a fed vayne

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    This thread is all good and fine. The only problem is that Pandragon treats it as his personal journal, with several entries on each page whenever he loses a game, and people are losing their patience in tolerating this.
    And what about you who feels the need to insult me for posting and venting in a thread made specifically for it. There is no rule in the opening post saying we can only post about 1 game a week. I have a game that pisses me off, so I bitch here so I don't lash out on the people in the game. You guys are the ones who are taking it upon yourselves to insult me for using a thread for it's intended purpose.

Oh but they do. You are probably just too focused on your teammate's mistakes instead of the enemy's, which is some times bad because you won't be exploiting that mistake to take advantage on them.

Obviously, it doesn't always happen in every game but it does happen.

I remember you posting somewhere saying that you won 12 ranked games right off the bad, I think, some time ago. I bet most of those games the other team made game breaking mistakes, otherwise, I doubt you would have had won 12 ranked games right off the bat, I would doubt it even if it was me that won said games.

I do recognize my opponents mistakes. Just yesterday in a Rengar game I was attacked when pushing top mid turret by Anivia and Kayle. I stealthed to get away and saw on a ward that Varus was coming into the jungle to help them. I made a beeline right for him and killed him.

It was last week I won 12 games. Yesterday I won 8 in a row. I have been getting really good teams, as I do from time to time. One game I only got 1 kill all game cause my team just swept through the enemy team.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-07-08 at 02:22 PM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    Duo queue in a normal game with a friend to level his account. Get stuck 2v1'ing top as Elise. It went well considering that Elise is terrible at cs'ing under turret and the enemy singed died trying to towerdive me.
    I end up pretty good in my lane considering I'm 2v1'ing and mid is getting fed as well or going even at least.
    Bot ends up feeding which I don't mind since we have elise, zed and xin as a jungler so we can easily 1v1 anyone as long as we don't get caught. Which Zed ends up getting all the time.
    Now my beef with this Zed was that he was complaining about everything, how there was no wards and how he shouldn't buy them because he wasn't support. Then I catch someone with my cocoon and xin goes in, he dies unfortunately because no one else follows up and then Zed cries once more.
    I'm just dissappointed in this Zed's parents because he kept bitching, moaning and spouting out words like "You're all noobs and trash, support no wards and top low cs."

Thus ends a 10 game winning streak. I'm top as Teemo vs Kennen. It's a farm lane. Rest of my team is doing great, morg gets a triple. Turns out these people can't team fight worth a damn. They throw every single team fight. Morgana builds Hourglass last, and never even completes it before we lose. They keep focusing Hecarim building tank. I push top lane at one point, entire enemy team comes for me. I live for about 10 secs then die, and what does my team do? Engage 4v5 and die as well....

Deleted
    Pandragon, I'm just curious.

Are you posting every single loss you have? Because I'm losing games where my team mates and me make glaring mistakes but I only ever post in this thread when I had some really really bad games. And to me it sounds like you are winning a lot more then you lose. You are saying you had a 10 game winning streak. Why not focus on that? You know, the positive. Build on that instead of getting a headache (I can get those from really awfull teamates) over some stupid mistakes your teammates make. How frustrating it can be. You just came of a 10 game winning streak. That must count for something right?

ehhh, But what do I know
    Last edited by mmoca91367db85; 2013-07-08 at 09:17 PM.

Deleted
    I do ignore him - not a forum utility, I just stopped replying to any of his posts. No point trying to reason: he is either a masterful troll on a roll or truly convinced Riot is out to get him by only letting noobs into his team.

What I have problem with is best explained by those links. He openly announces he ignores anyone disagreeing with him when he can't think of any arguments, then continues to reply to them somehow guessing when and what they post(Riiiiiight. He managed to do it again on this page! What insight.). I have accepted there is no talking to him and stopped trying to - so why the hell do I have to have him intrude on a discussion I am having that does not include him, and in the worst manner possible: yell some ignorant, angry thesis of his out loud while announcing "By the way, I have you all still on ignore!"?
    Last time I checked this was a discussion forum. If he truly has no interest in what I have to say fine, go ahead and ignore me. I lose nothing over that. But PLEASE do me the freaking favour of actually ignoring me instead of just using the word "ignored" as a cop out when you lack arguments and then continuing to reply when you clearly have no interest in talking, only screaming while covering your ears tight.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-07-08 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Priestlie View Post
    Pandragon, I'm just curious.

Are you posting every single loss you have? Because I'm losing games where my team mates and me make glaring mistakes but I only ever post in this thread when I had some really really bad games. And to me it sounds like you are winning a lot more then you lose. You are saying you had a 10 game winning streak. Why not focus on that? You know, the positive. Build on that instead of getting a headache (I can get those from really awfull teamates) over some stupid mistakes your teammates make. How frustrating it can be. You just came of a 10 game winning streak. That must count for something right?

ehhh, But what do I know
    No I just post about the games that really piss me off. Like the last game. Entire team was dominating all game, then my team started making really stupid moves and threw it.

Deleted
    Hecarim is an extremely strong initiator and teamfight champion. Teemo is not. If your team didn't have a tank (since you were Teemo, that only leaves the jungler as an option) they were bound to win teamfights eventually. A team without a tank is generally going to lose lategame, unless your entire team understands how to split push and only assassinate targets (so, diamond+?). I can't remember the amount of games I won facing teams with like Kha'zix, Akali and Diana (+bot). Why? Because one simple malphite/amumu/hecarim ult is enough to ruin their day.

Well my ban from League is incoming. 3 mins into the game my internet decides to go down for an hour. I know everyone reported me for it. Last time my net went down I got reported and punished for leaving.

uhhh just lost 15 ranked games out of 18..... yea.... not so shabby lol got demoted and almost at the edge of being demoted again but its k i shall regain my MMR points (my poor mmr points T.T)

well as long as the system doesn't decide to clamp your lp gain, it happened to me in bronze (yeah i know) i got to 90 point down to 50 up to 90 a couple of times, then i went down to 9, when i got clamped, i suddenly gained 2-5 points pr win, and 5-7 points pr loss, with a win ratio slighty above 50% and being i bronze it tok months and a couple of 100 games before it finnaly unclamped
    Last edited by The Stalking Cat; 2013-07-09 at 11:02 AM.

Ashe support. Very confusing. But luckily not impossible to beat. Had a really rough early game against an Ez with hsi Ashe support, as Varus with a Leona. Luckily I was on skype with Leona so we could coordinate ourselves pretty well. Ez went 6 kills up early game due to a failed gank by our Yi, and Leona sacrificing herself for me. In the end I managed to keep my farm up to Ez's level, and when team fights my utility proved more than Ez's.
    RETH

ahhhhhhhhhhhh what is wrong with peope aghhhhhh

ranked 20 losses out of 25 games

are u serious?? i mean im fine with losing but having leavers and feeders are just NOT FUN

also what are the odds of losing 4/5 of your games?? when my win ratio was 60%ish)

Deleted
    OK. My first ranked game ever. Just dinged 30 today for the firts time, and wanted to duoqueue with a friend who's been playing a while.

I've been maining mid, and specifically Lux and was perhaps overly excited to test myself vs. ranked people mid. Everyone has picked diff. roles and agreed to let me mid Lux - even though I am last pick - but the guy ahead of me apparently changes his mind 2 secs before lock and switches to Brand. Being a good guy, I offer to supp Lux bot and run with flash/exhaust. This is where my internet starts to fail. It was a bit dodgy yesterday, so I ran a normal before going for the ranked, and everything worked perfectly. For some reason, during this ranked game which immediately followed my functional normal game, the internet breaks down completely. I command lux to move here and there, and she does so about 5 secs later. I just end up standing by the tower trying to shield my ADC and doing whatever I can without having to land 5-sec delayed skillshots.

Anyway, I've never seen that amount of range in a chat before, not specifically aimed at me but our "terrible" WW jungle and "feeder" brand mid.

Just a huge let down, I was looking forward to getting some ranked experience but now my ISP tells me this problem will not be resolved for a week.

Not the first-ranked-experience I was hoping for...

Deleted
    Ignominious, I'd suggest you keep off of ranked games for a while. Go play normal draft games to get used to it, the banning, pick order/call order, know how to play all roles to a decent extent. Also pick X champions, you are comfortable with, for each role and pick those only and train those only when you go play normal games, that's what I'm doing atleast and it's about 27 champions I've selected overall, still, some are missing though.

And now to rant about a game. I was thinking of going ranked today but thank god I didn't. Middle of the loading screen the game crashes, I enter the game again and I can't do anything because my net decided to take a crap on me.

Basically spent about 15 mins to try and play but I couldn't do anything. Then when I could do something , it was already lost...

Worst. Internet. Ever.