Yorick really can't carry coming out from lane so if everyone else is feeding you can't really influence them not to feed. That's if you only play yorick anyway.

I don't claim to be pro, I'm not shouting '' I don't belong in Elo hell '' , I probably belong around Silver V-III.

I'm just sick and tired of people telling me that troll and feeder games are balanced and spread between your team and theirs, if that is true i'm just wondering why 90% of them were in my team over 48 hours ? apart from the troll teemo support game they had every single one of my games existed of the enemy team winning 2 out of 3 lanes , and hard.

I do fine top lane , then find a 12/0 enemy Caitlyn in teamfights at 15 minutes, how you gonna '' carry yourself '' as Yorick against that when u got a manamune , half of a Randuins and boots? Other games were less extreme but still 2 enemies that were something like 6/0.

It's a known fact , and everyone in low elo here can agree , that people just follow everyone into unwarded jungle or chase every fight where you don't need to fight ( better teamfight 3v5 at wraiths ) and it seems that I never find anyone that doesn't got that dumb mindset ( herp derp noob this game ain't about turrets, it's about kills and teamfighting 24/7 )

No I don't play exclusively Yorick , but if they feed like that it doesn't matter what you play really.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    I don't claim to be pro, I'm not shouting '' I don't belong in Elo hell '' , I probably belong around Silver V-III.

I'm just sick and tired of people telling me that troll and feeder games are balanced and spread between your team and theirs, if that is true i'm just wondering why 90% of them were in my team over 48 hours ? apart from the troll teemo support game they had every single one of my games existed of the enemy team winning 2 out of 3 lanes , and hard.

I do fine top lane , then find a 12/0 enemy Caitlyn in teamfights at 15 minutes, how you gonna '' carry yourself '' as Yorick against that when u got a manamune , half of a Randuins and boots? Other games were less extreme but still 2 enemies that were something like 6/0.

It's a known fact , and everyone in low elo here can agree , that people just follow everyone into unwarded jungle or chase every fight where you don't need to fight ( better teamfight 3v5 at wraiths ) and it seems that I never find anyone that doesn't got that dumb mindset ( herp derp noob this game ain't about turrets, it's about kills and teamfighting 24/7 )

No I don't play exclusively Yorick , but if they feed like that it doesn't matter what you play really.

step one learn akali step two learn akali step three learn akali
    your welcome

Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith06 View Post
    step one learn akali step two learn akali step three learn akali
    your welcome

Akali can only carry games if you get fed and if the enemy team is too bad to buy pinks/oracles or have absolutely no form of CC.
    Answer no master, never the slave
    Carry your dreams down into the grave

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    In case someone was wondering , the above statements are sarcastic, now I wait on someone to say that 1 good game in 25 is normal and how the rest was fine and I need to stop whining :')
    What I'm going to tell you is that you probably shouldn't have played 25 ranked games in two days. Sorry, but that's just too much for anyone's head. Your mood is going to change after X games and when it does, you should just stop playing ranked games because it will influence the game's outcome.

Playing in a bad mood(one that isn't suited to go play ranked) isn't a good thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaseLocked View Post
    Akali can only carry games if you get fed and if the enemy team is too bad to buy pinks/oracles or have absolutely no form of CC.
    Yeah. She isn't really that reliable to carry games, unless you're playing against people that don't know what to do, literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    What I'm going to tell you is that you probably shouldn't have played 25 ranked games in two days. Sorry, but that's just too much for anyone's head. Your mood is going to change after X games and when it does, you should just stop playing ranked games because it will influence the game's outcome.
    Well i'm kinda used to long sessions of play whether it goes good or bad ( must be a leftover from my raiding days on WoW ) , when it goes bad I just shake my head and think to myself '' why would you make that play '', I don't resort to using chat unless spoken to , rest I handle with the missing ping , and the regular blue / warning ping.

I'm not venting here cause I lost almost 2 divisions , I don't care loosing in a game if it was because it were close games or outplayed , but feeders and surrender spammers who just give up are not a fair way to go down a ladder on your own.

In lighter news just finished a Sona game with a vayne against Cait / Taric, Vayne knew what she was doing and the Sona poke did the rest, toplane we had a Shyvana kicking ass and they had a feeding Yi jungle.

That brings me back to 16 LP in Bronze III and gonna stop there for now, that's still like 120 LP less than a few days ago but atleast not Bronze IV.
    Brings to the total to 27 games : 2 games they had a feeder , 20 games I had atleast 1 lane feeding and 5 games I had a troll who just gave up at 20 mins spamming surrender.

All in All that made 37 games over a week and I won 15 of those, I just feel if I actually get fair games that I could hold a 60% winrate instead of <50.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trying to practice shen in some late night (4am here) normal games, just getting one troll game after another. So far I've gotten:
    -A game without support and adc where everyone went split pushing. I felt so useless because every lane was being pushed at once.
    -A game with 4 adc (3 if u don't count yi as adc), no jungle..
    -A game against a proxy singed where our ashe decides to steal my farm top and to feed singed on purpose and the rest of my team is mindlessly chasing singed.
    -A game against duo top ad taric and tiger udyr where our jungler decides to go afk farming instead of ganking lanes and securing dragon.
    -A game with veigar and sona bot with clairvoyance and revive.

What really annoys me the worst is that all those players are gold+ players and play even worse than bronze V. In games where my team doesn't feed like crazy, I get really nice scores, but having things like an ashe go 0/13 against a proxy singed just makes me cry.

edit: And just dodged a game with malphite and darius insta locking top >.>

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post

Playing in a bad mood(one that isn't suited to go play ranked) isn't a good thing.

Yeah. She isn't really that reliable to carry games, unless you're playing against people that don't know what to do, literally.
    majad hes talking about bronze all he needs to do it play akali or kat and he gets himself out

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    If you want to seriously practice a champion I would say go for draft normals. Blind pick normals is an "anything goes" thing so you cant really get too upset if they do things differently. Personally if I'm playing blind pick and I get stuck as support I just play a manly bruiser with a gap closer.
    Yes, but it's shen we're talking about. Due his high banrate, I can be happy if I get to play him in 1/10 games, hence why I practice in blind pick.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    The entire game is elo hell not just low elo. The people don't stop being dickheads as you get higher and higher. Really the only thing that changes is the amount of just atrocious players but the trade off for that is those with huge egos. Silver 1-2 think they should be Gold, Gold 1-2 think they should be Plat ect. If you fuck up once early your team just shovels the blame at you as fast as they can to deflect the fact that they might not be winning their own lane. You shoulden't worry about the people feeding or just plain toxic players on your team. Worry about your own job, if you don't win your lane it's impossible to expect the 4 other people in the game to be doing good. Either completely dominate and carry yourself out or just duo with someone way better than you and don't feed. You'll eventually get to whatever rating you think isn't elo hell anymore. Doesn't matter what you play as long as you consistently do well and direct everyone what to do after the laning phase. If you can't do any of that, chances are you belong where you're at.

1) dont play in the weekends
    2) begin playing again monday
    3) ????
    4) PROFIT
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Yup, staying away from ranked still. Yesterday I happened upon two pathetic creatures in ARAM (enemy got FB, they just afk'd on base). You know, when you want to AFK just man up and leave the game instead of standing in base thrash talking, that's just a whole new level of pathetic. I reckon they got 8 reports.

But I'm on another normal winning streak. I can't remember the last time I got a troll in normals luckily. Lost an engagement botlane (oh dat 30 hp on both of them ) and gave them a double kill, but still managed to zone them and eventually kill them dozens of times. I always seem to struggle with abusing Caitlyn's range properly, but I'm quite proud of how I did this game. But yeah, winstreak equals incoming loss streak

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    3) ????
    4) PROFIT
    just avoid certain hours in the weeked...

Quote Originally Posted by gildra View Post
    just avoid certain hours in the weeked...
    some of us dont have the weekend off

I can play from 12PM to 3PM (3 games total, got some other stuff to do) and then from 8PM to 10PM (2games, sometimes only 1, still have other things to take care of)

In total, i usually only play 3-4 games a day, so 5/7 games being losses really fuck it all up for me : /
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith06 View Post
    majad hes talking about bronze all he needs to do it play akali or kat and he gets himself out
    I know that some champions work pretty well against people that don't know how to play against them but playing that many games just seems too much for me, even if you'r used to it. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    3) ????
    4) PROFIT
    I actually won two matches yesterday, one ranked, one non ranked.

As for me, I play at any time, just when ever I feel like...

I didn't really buy into that whole "Don't play ranked on the weekend" thing until I actually attempted to play some ranked this weekend. I played around 30-35 games over the course of the week, had some bad players on my team but nothing really out of the ordinary. Over the course of the weekend, I only managed to force myself to play maybe 7-8 games, and I had 4-5 major trolls during those games. I also noticed the average player in my game was SIGNIFICANTLY worse than normal and I had at least one serious feeder per game.

Just a few examples: My first troll experience involved a guy spending the entire pre-game changing which role he wanted as soon as someone else called it. Someone else called mid, so he said he wanted mid. I asked for ADC, so naturally he called ADC right after. Doing my best to avoid conflict, I decided to go top and just let him have it. Of course this threw everything off and I was forced to first pick a top champion that I wasn't planning on playing to begin with. Once his turn to pick rolls around, he decides he's not going to ADC after all, he's going to play Zed mid. By the time the game actually started, everyone was foaming at the mouth and it was a 20 minute surrender after everyone got smashed in lane.

Following that game, I had a guy who locked in Sona for his ADC and proceeded to troll the pre-game lobby until someone finally dodged the game.

My favorite troll was definitely the guy who saw the other team first pick Annie and decided to counter pick with Brand. He spent the entire pre-game talking shit about how amazing he is at Brand and how easy this game would be. By the 15 minute mark, he was 0-12 and Annie was 12-0, roaming around the map and helping everyone else win their lane. Brand did not roam once. He didn't push the lane. He didn't farm the lane or the jungle. He did something far more productive. That's right! He resumed his shit talking, except this time it was aimed at everyone else for making him lose his lane and he's amazing at Brand, and we should check his Brand stats after the game, and we should 1v1 him. Good times.

Maybe it was just a bad luck situation, but I'm significantly more wary of playing on the weekend after all of that nonsense.
    Answer no master, never the slave
    Carry your dreams down into the grave

Why is it always like that?

premade bot = lost game

I win lane almost always when I'm premade (lane, not the game), here it's pretty much: enemy first blood, enemy double kill, enemy adc is now 7/1 and have fun! >.>

Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    Why is it always like that?

premade bot = lost game

I win lane almost always when I'm premade (lane, not the game), here it's pretty much: enemy first blood, enemy double kill, enemy adc is now 7/1 and have fun! >.>
    im not lying when i tell you that 60% OR MORE of the premade botlanes i have on my teams FUCKING SUCK! I would sacrifice my left testicle if riot would implement a way to NOT be queued with premades in ------S-O-L-O------Q-U-E-U-E------

10+ Year Old Account
    That's because you don't recognise/remember the duo botlane that carries your ass in silence

Welcome to the marvels of human memory.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Welcome to the marvels of human memory.
    I don't know was that supposed to be a joke or what, but there is nothing wrong with my memory and out of 10 premade botlanes maybe 1 or 2 are even somehow capable of not-feeding (and when I said not-feeding I meant that they still might lose their lane, but not with such crushing numbers).