Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Try hitting the report button instead. It's more effective than bogging down Riot support with something they shouldn't even deal with.
    I report both ingame and using the support system.

Also:

Dear r0cki,

You have received an infraction at MMO-Champion.

Reason: Minor Spam

Lol MMOkids.

If you have a concern with moderation, please PM a moderator or Sunshine.
    Last edited by Isrozzis; 2013-07-31 at 10:52 PM.

Oh cool... people can't ward and feed the jungler so hard. 7/0/X Shyvana before I finally helped get her. She ended like 19/2/X

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    WELP 2/12/7 as Anivia because her base speed is atrocious and even with basic boots, she's unable to dodge Brand's Q AND W
    thats why you go MS quints on her :P
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    thats why you go MS quints on her :P
    I've fought the match-up before. It boils down to whoever hits a stun first kills the other. Both are so ridiculously squishy it doesn't matter

Deleted
    This is really getting pathetic.

3 matches on TT (3on3) and me and my friend get:

- 1st one: that retard Vayne that trolls because I "stole" her a creep.
    - 2nd one: instalock Master Yi jungling (when me and my friend were already locked in for duo bot lane). Disconnects, loses the game for us and he even gets Honorable Opponent from the enemy team (obviously duh, the ones that ruin games are the ones that are rewarded).
    - 3rd one: Leblanc that gets a DC 5 minutes into the game, we lose the teamfight and their toplaner gets a triple. Reconnects, we tell her that he DC'd wich led to their toplaner getting fed she accuses us of flaming her. Enemy team honors her.

Are you guys serious? Please tell me this isn't the trashier, pathetic, dumb, cancer, retard piece of shit community you're part of? Why the fuck doesn't the Tribunal (oh wait, fucking ran by players, incompetents pieces of shit) or Riot do anything against these players? Why the fuck am I always stuck with these retard troll cancers ruining games for me? I haven't won a single 3on3 match for the past week or two, this shit is ridiculous. Might aswell keep doing ARAM's and getting all the lowbobs flaming me when they get a quadra as a fed Twitch.

Sigh. /rant off

The thread is for venting about a bad game, not raging about one. Please use it for the latter.
    Last edited by Isrozzis; 2013-08-01 at 03:14 PM.

How to lose a 15k gold lead. go in 1v5 everytime until you realise 1v5 doesnt work -_- i dont even.........
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by r0cki View Post
    Thanks! And no, I got my fair share of warnings back in the days and now I rage politely in game(AKA I rage but I don't swear/tell them to die/call them names), then when they go all beserk on me, name calling, etc, etc, I just report them.

But really, am I the only one thinking these attitudes are fucking sad? "URR, you stole mah crep I troll and AFK now, derp"? I mean, I'm no elitist or something (I dished a bit of money into the game in skins, rune pages, bundles and what not) don't you guys think that "paying costumers" like me and whoever pays for stuff has the right to be respected like everyone else? I mean, I've reported some guys and they just go "Well, good luck I buy lots of RP's I'm safe, the Tribunal will never ban me." (Is this true? If it is, i'll just go Leeroy on the insults every game, #YOLO).

For the past 2 weeks, I might have reported at least 10 players (with screenshots, on the Riot support system), I know they don't do jackshit about them but meh.
    Paying for the game is optional. They have no obligation to provide you with more services other than what they already are obliged to do, and what you are paying for.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Paying for the game is optional. They have no obligation to provide you with more services other than what they already are obliged to do, and what you are paying for.
    I'm aware of that, it was just an example in the middle of all my rage

But seeing these attitudes leads me to think that indeed that's how it works: "paying" players don't get banned at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    How to lose a 15k gold lead. go in 1v5 everytime until you realise 1v5 doesnt work -_- i dont even.........
    Just lost a game where we had a 20 kill advantage plus about 4 more dragons and 1 Baron...... Everyone just let Yi split push without even attempting to take an inhib with no turret. I hate being put with a premade who think they know best.

10/5/7
    9/7/7
    5/5/9
    0/3/4
    7/5/13
    3/3/4
    6/3/6

In my current 7 loses on my match history I have went negative once..... fml.
    Last edited by mmoc6d00db7716; 2013-08-01 at 01:06 PM.

I'm aware of that, it was just an example in the middle of all my rage
    Contain your rage then.

It's quite annoying to see people say stuff like that, and then in that same post see them shit on other players that happen to show toxic behavior in your game. I'm quite sure you've been a toxic 'retard troll cancer' plenty of times in the eyes of other players.

Them games when the jungler gives your top (plus a counter) doubles by diving into 2 waves of minions. Then blames you when he doesn't come peel them off the top again. Dem games... get me every time.

Let me preface this by saying I only play ranked seriously. I use normals for practice on champions and other things.

I go on a winning streak doing duo queue with a buddy, we won around 13 games in row. Here is the kicker, we not once were in the same lane. We were always split up and over half the games we carried hard. Having to tell people what lanes they need to be pushing while pushing other lanes and warding way more than we should because our supports refused to ward most of the time.

So I've played 5 games in a row and lost all 5 now. My KDA for those 5 games is 5.9. How on earth can I lose games, well it's simple. You get scumbags who counter pick themselves. That's right they pick into their hard counter. Then proceed to go 0-10 14min into the game. You get close games where you're having to tell people what they need to be doing and instead they do something else. Here are two examples:

1. Enemy team has an Eve jungle and my support refused to pink ward any spot. So obviously I buy some, well after about 5min since that happened, I tell my support to back because Eve has to be close because we their lane was shoved so much. I guess when I said that it meant, mid and jungle come over to bot lane to try and kill Eve. Sure enough 10sec later eve ults and they start fighting. My support dies in 3sec and I just kept going back because I knew what was going to happen. Next thing you know Eve gets a triple kill and they take bot and mid turret.

2. Enemy team first picks Le Blanc, so I figure wow this should be easy for the guy that called mid. He picks Talon. At the 7min mark he has 7 that is right 7 fucking CS. He is bitching that he got counter picked when he infact countered himself. I'm trying to explain to the guy that he can farm wolves and wraiths if he can't farm or that he can roam to other lanes. At the 10min mark now he is 0-4 with 15cs. This is a ranked game mind you, supports have more CS than 15 around the 10min mark.

I don't lose because of my poor play. I lose because my team is just too heavy.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like playing a hard carry and having some random dick crying at you for "taking" creeps... meanwhile here he is auto-attacking waves and getting shit on by the tower...

Is this where people in the DotA2 low priority queue go?

Let's not troll please. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2013-08-01 at 08:15 PM.

2/17/6 KATARINA in my team, while playing ranked... nuff said

Just got another taste of why every gaming side dubs this the worst community in any game.

Had a Xin / Ryze bot lane , asked for a smiteless red but got ignored , when I said '' blue then cause bot doesn't respond '' I got a unanimous '' don't cry'' x2.
    8 mins in the enemy vayne is 9/1 , this bot lane 0/9 , then they danced in the middle of lanes and afked for almost 10 mins in the dragon pit.

When I asked the enemy team to just finish and push mid they all went like '' dude leave them alone they played a manly lane '' and shit like that , the xin ended the game on 1/17 and the ryze on 0/19.

Gotta love when these kids cry on forums '' im stuck in ranked cause of trolls and feeders '' but if they get a team without they tell you to man up and don't cry.
    Reported them but tribunal probably won't do jack shit about bad scores, read ages ago that bad scores are not ban worthy cause ''everyone has bad games ''

Oh well Final Fantasy XIV not to far away anymore, and games like this actually make me stay true to my '' wont buy RP again'' oath to myself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    Just got another taste of why every gaming side dubs this the worst community in any game.

Had a Xin / Ryze bot lane , asked for a smiteless red but got ignored , when I said '' blue then cause bot doesn't respond '' I got a unanimous '' don't cry'' x2.
    8 mins in the enemy vayne is 9/1 , this bot lane 0/9 , then they danced in the middle of lanes and afked for almost 10 mins in the dragon pit.

When I asked the enemy team to just finish and push mid they all went like '' dude leave them alone they played a manly lane '' and shit like that , the xin ended the game on 1/17 and the ryze on 0/19.

Gotta love when these kids cry on forums '' im stuck in ranked cause of trolls and feeders '' but if they get a team without they tell you to man up and don't cry.
    Reported them but tribunal probably won't do jack shit about bad scores, read ages ago that bad scores are not ban worthy cause ''everyone has bad games ''

Oh well Final Fantasy XIV not to far away anymore, and games like this actually make me stay true to my '' wont buy RP again'' oath to myself.
    This is exactly what I've been wondering about. WHY doesn't the Tribunal (I'll assume that Riot reviews the most drastic cases) bans them when they see a 1-17 and 0-19 score? And please, don't tell me: "Probably they were having a bad day". NO. If you're having a bad day, you'll sit in your couch watching a movie, eating popcorns and drinking a soda (at least that's what I would do), you don't log into League of Legends and decide to screw the game for 4 other players.

I've been doing ARAM's, and while that mode is beyond broken (if one team has 2 AP/AD "carries" and the other team has mostly melee champions the game is decided) I see myself not raging at all when we lose. Maybe I just need to detox from all the dumb kids in 3on3 for a while...

Deleted
    This is exactly what I've been wondering about. WHY doesn't the Tribunal (I'll assume that Riot reviews the most drastic cases) bans them when they see a 1-17 and 0-19 score? And please, don't tell me: "Probably they were having a bad day". NO. If you're having a bad day, you'll sit in your couch watching a movie, eating popcorns and drinking a soda (at least that's what I would do), you don't log into League of Legends and decide to screw the game for 4 other players.
    Because being a bad player is not a bannable offence. You're ridiculously conceited if you seriously believe it should be. You should also think about why are you paired with those players - it's not a conspiracy, that I can assure you of.

That's pretty ignorant. Tell me, what's your excuse when you have a bad game? Couldn't foresee that one, but you expect others to be able to? Give me a break man.

As long as there is no hard evidence of intentional feeding, these players do not deserve to be punished for simply being bad and/or having a bad game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Because being a bad player is not a bannable offence. You're ridiculously conceited if you seriously believe it should be. You should also think about why are you paired with those players - it's not a conspiracy, that I can assure you of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    That's pretty ignorant. Tell me, what's your excuse when you have a bad game? Couldn't foresee that one, but you expect others to be able to? Give me a break man.

As long as there is no hard evidence of intentional feeding, these players do not deserve to be punished for simply being bad and/or having a bad game.
    What if the player writting the report tells what Fluff experienced: "They fed the lane and started dancing, etc, etc." Isn't that bannable? Ok, if it isn't, I'll start doing that every game then