Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Went on a promo game with hot-streak on... Would have probably jumped a division so traight into Silver 1.

ADC went and DCd on both of the games. We lost horribly.

FML.

Though I did 2vs1 kill their Alistair when him and Ezreal tried to tower-dive me at lvl5 when I was lvl6. Almost got Ezreal too but he flashed away

10+ Year Old Account
    Part of why I don't do rankeds straight after a major patch with buggy results.

why do I continue to play blind pick?

guy 1: jg
    guy 2: mid
    guy 3 and me simultaneously after guy 2: mid
    guy 3: top
    me: top
    me: fine, ADC (lock in ashe
    (guy 4 who hasn't spoken locks in Varus)

The varus and I went bot against thresh/varus. I would try to CS and I kept eating the enemy varus's attacks. Our varus decided his game was to stand at turret, fire arrows to steal CS that I could get and then, when the waves got pushed to our turret eventually, eat every. single. thresh. hook. on the planet.

Also, any ideas why fiddlesticks' fear wouldn't work on a Kha'zix? I know the Nocturne I was getting owned by would W before he got to me, but what does a Kha'zix have like that?

My fiddle jungle games were fun though. First game was vs a Nocturne jungle. I warded my blue, but not red and found he took my red, so I went after his and he found me and DAMN nocturne hits a lot harder than fiddle early. Then, the rest of the game, I'd keep my blue wards up BUT NO ONE WOULD HELP ME. He would show up like clockwork whenever my blue respawned AND NO ONE WOULD HELP. I fell so far behind I started maxing fear. Second was against a Trynd jungle and we had an awful top lane duo with our adc solo bot.
    Last edited by Drikkink; 2013-09-05 at 05:08 PM.

Deleted
    22 minutes into the game I'm 10-0-5 AP Lulu and our graves is 10-0-9, we are wrecking enemy team.

Our jungler disconnects, we still manage to push down 2 of their inhibitors and take baron without him because of the power we've got.

Enemy team proceeds to turtle at nexus turrets for 30 minutes until their entire team has 5-6 items and thus caught up to our advantage and stomps us 4v5 in teamfight.

Just had to be promotion series as well =/

Tired of losing to BS comps in solo queue because my team won't listen to me when I say how to counter them...

Just had an enemy team go double-jungle, Sejuani and Nunu. My proposed solution? For our jungler, Jax, to just sit in toplane and we push all three lanes hyper-aggressively and ward a lot so the junglers can't be effective (they would double-man gank, as 98% of all double-jungle comps do) because they'd be needed in all three lanes and have to split up. My team's reply? "lol u so noob", Jax proceeds to take his blue buff and invade their red, take it, try to level-2 gank (he didn't clear the small minions at either camp, so he didn't hit level 3) down in bottom lane and feeds their solo-lane Caitlyn doublebuff. GG proceeds to roll out as the other lanes freeze their lanes without wards, leading to three-man attacks wherein they tower dive (because it's Sejuani and Nunu, ffs, of course they'll tower dive you) and my support refuses to ward because he goes with a stance of "If you can't see them, assume they're right there" because he'd rather build an AP zilean than a support one.

I'm not the best ADC in the first place (which I told them when I asked if I could do any other role, but apparently it was a 4man premade, so nope), and so there was no way I even could attempt to carry the game against a (by 20 minutes in) 10/0/2 Jayce, a 6/4/3 Gangplank, a 7/1/1 Caitlyn, and their double-jungle by my lone-little 1/4/1 Ashe self.

Edit: And yeah, perhaps my proposed solution wasn't the best one ever, but it certainly would have been better than how the team played the rest of the game out instead. Jax was continually ganked at his own buffs because the Nunu/Sejuani rolled as a pack and dropped wards on his buffs so they knew when it was up and when he would be going after 'em.
    Last edited by Xiar; 2013-09-08 at 09:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    7 game loss streak, matched against Bronze I and II players with Bronze III and seeding players on my team.

It's quite noticable when you're approaching the edge of the bell curve. >_>
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    why do I continue to play blind pick?

guy 1: jg
    guy 2: mid
    guy 3 and me simultaneously after guy 2: mid
    guy 3: top
    me: top
    me: fine, ADC (lock in ashe
    (guy 4 who hasn't spoken locks in Varus)

The varus and I went bot against thresh/varus. I would try to CS and I kept eating the enemy varus's attacks. Our varus decided his game was to stand at turret, fire arrows to steal CS that I could get and then, when the waves got pushed to our turret eventually, eat every. single. thresh. hook. on the planet.

Also, any ideas why fiddlesticks' fear wouldn't work on a Kha'zix? I know the Nocturne I was getting owned by would W before he got to me, but what does a Kha'zix have like that?

My fiddle jungle games were fun though. First game was vs a Nocturne jungle. I warded my blue, but not red and found he took my red, so I went after his and he found me and DAMN nocturne hits a lot harder than fiddle early. Then, the rest of the game, I'd keep my blue wards up BUT NO ONE WOULD HELP ME. He would show up like clockwork whenever my blue respawned AND NO ONE WOULD HELP. I fell so far behind I started maxing fear. Second was against a Trynd jungle and we had an awful top lane duo with our adc solo bot.
    blind pick is where 90% of the scum and bad people are. if your lvl 30 I highly suggest moving to normal draft if you don't like ranked. I switched a long time ago and I have a lot more fun with LoL now

Bring a ranked team back from a 0/3 deficit jungling as Shyv. Get each lane back to positive or at worst neutral. Riven top who was previously 3/1, hard feeds their skarner top, yes skarner top five times. When I say anything she flips out on me for even talking. Graves doesnt buy a item besides lifesteal and boots until the min mark then proceeds to quit for 10 minutes. I end the game 18/9 with a full item build. Another disappointing day and game of this terribly designed system.

A similar system would be if ranked random battlegrounds were the only way to progress in PvP in wow, and they only punished people in those for swearing or straight up quitting for an entire game.

Had what I thought would be a refreshing normal blind pick last night. Me and a friend duo queued with the intent to practice some champions in PvP. At the start, everyone called out a role, but everyone called out a different role. So it seemed like we had a focused group. Lee mid, Kat top, Lucian/Nami bot and Hec jungle. We were against Ez and Voli. We decidedly won our lane, early trading kills but I eventually managed to survive the trades and ended up about 30 farm and 2 kills ahead of their Ez. That is where the goodness stops.

Mid Lee feeds their Zed. Zed was bloated leaving the laning phase with 10-12 kills. Enemy J4 jungle had picked up 5 kills as well, and I got dunked a couple of times, but this was primarily to me and my friend over extending and not being able to escape well. But their Zed... I've never felt as impotent in a game before. If he ulted me, I was pretty much dead.

So the game slides in the enemies favour, but we have more CC than they do so we figure a lucky engage and we can turn some team fights. Lee is now constantly moaning that our Jungler neglected his lane and that's why Zed is fed, even when I told him if he was having a difficult lane and getting ganked a lot he should have played more defensively. In one fight, Zed was close to death, just a few abilities and passives and he was mine. Our team got dunked by J4 but Zed was caught as well. Then Lee kicks him out of the barrier and he escapes. I was in shock that he thought that was a good move...
    RETH

Gotta love it when people immediatly assume it's a lost game, when you have ad mid and top. Went mid after our top picked nasus, and the second i locked wukong people immediatly started flaming me and calling me a troll, and how their fizz is gonna get fed. The enemy team surrendered at 20 minutes, and i was 5/0/2 at that point.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Gotta love it when people immediatly assume it's a lost game, when you have ad mid and top. Went mid after our top picked nasus, and the second i locked wukong people immediatly started flaming me and calling me a troll, and how their fizz is gonna get fed. The enemy team surrendered at 20 minutes, and i was 5/0/2 at that point.
    It's fine if you can win fast but if the game goes on long enough you'll probably gonna lose if your jungler is AD as well :P Dat Armor stacking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    It's fine if you can win fast but if the game goes on long enough you'll probably gonna lose if your jungler is AD as well :P Dat Armor stacking.
    Hm, a proper Wukong will shred any AD/AP carry with ease, and I believe Black Cleaver applies through ult meaning easy armor reduction. And damage dealers generally don't stack armor. Things like this, with the right champions (and early armor pen) aren't as easy to counter as it seems.

playing twitch ADC with nidalee "support"

Get early kill on caitlyn and escape. Get malphite down to <10% and then KILL SECURED spear. Get Caitlyn down to <10% then KILL SECURED spear. Repeat FOUR FUCKING TIMES. Elise jungle: "twitch isn't doing anything"

I loathe people.

Deleted
    I'm sorry, but if you think it's fun to run into the spawn when NExus is on 50 hp, F*** YOU.
    Lost 1 minute after that. If you think its fun go with a fucking premade, which you probably cant, because your a douche. Just, fuck. Thanks for ruining my evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    I'm sorry, but if you think it's fun to run into the spawn when NExus is on 50 hp, F*** YOU.
    Lost 1 minute after that. If you think its fun go with a fucking premade, which you probably cant, because your a douche. Just, fuck. Thanks for ruining my evening.
    This thread is good for laughs when you're in a good mood... Thanks, guys.

Deleted
    Hi, I'm Twisted Fate. I rush Nashor's Tooth along with Boots of Swiftness.

And have you met my friend, Karthus top? Yeah, yeah. He goes Philo stone against a Shen!

Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    Hi, I'm Twisted Fate. I rush Nashor's Tooth along with Boots of Swiftness.

And have you met my friend, Karthus top? Yeah, yeah. He goes Philo stone against a Shen!

Sigh.
    How did you manage to get in that game?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    How did you manage to get in that game?
    plat 1....

The average teemo I have on my team: HURR I CAN COMPUTAR HURRHURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. 0/1054515/2
    The average opposing teemo: I can place mushrooms on 95% of the map and 1 burst combo both the support and adc at the exact same time. 26/3/9

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gamhacked View Post
    This thread is good for laughs when you're in a good mood... Thanks, guys.
    I'm glad someone can laugh from my Miss Fortune.

It's just really sucky if you get games like that, since I've only had time for 1 game the past few evenings, and probably less in the coming weeks. Plus I've been on a long-ish losing streak, which doesn't make it better.
    I generally forget and move on, but it's just really frustrating in the moment. People always find new ways to make the game unfun for others.