Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    So I´m on a 9 loss streak in ranked atm, feels great.

I calculated my stats throughout the games were 50/25/63. The games were not my best, in some of them I think I played average/bad. In some of the games I really carried my team through most of the game, but then i wasn´t able to seal the deal because AD carry goes to farm BT stacks or something like that. I just wish that my team would carry me sometime. In the 9 games I felt like there was never more than 1-2 decents players on the team.

It was mostly just me strolling around on a jungler feeling completely useless. But I honestly feel like this game isn´t even worth the time. Sure I´ll regain all the ELO, but im just sick of the people in the game. Just doing stupid shit all day and blaming it on the jungler. I don´t really like playing with my friends since they are like lvl 15 and the games just end up being ridiculous when I play with them. I just wish that the community was decent enough that you could join a game and actually communicate and have a good time with the people instead of being disgusted by them.
    Just one of the reasons I would avoid playing ranked in a F2P game.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

So there I was about to get into this game. I was playing Renekton and we had a jungle Shen, mid xerath and bot were Vayne and Janna. Enemy team was made up of Wukong/MF top, Chogath mid, GP and some other champ bot. So anyway match starts out alright wukong immediately starts poking at me with his dash and whatever else but I somehow manage to come out of it with first blood. Comes back to lane this time with MF so I start tower hugging. During a somewhat sloppy gank from Shen MF gets away but we kill wukong.

At this same time Bot and Mid lane is grabbing kills left n right so far so good. Very good start then outta no where 3 disconnects one right after the other. And no not on my team, the enemy team. So basically MF and Chogath were left to their own devices. MF doing a good job of running back and forth between lanes trying to push minions back and Ill even admit I starting losing top to her. (Yeah I'm a scrub, a terrible terrible scrub)! I tried to ask em why the greater portion of their team left and got utter silence.

Not quite a bad game on my end but I really felt bad for the MF/Chogath players. The match had barely begone when those other folks bounced, and quite frankly it sucks from my point of view. Trying to learn a champ I just picked up and we just sorta "win" the game.

So i was just playing a game as Riven. Enemy team had a Sion. He had Berserker Greaves, 2x Phantom Dancer and a Guardian Angel. Guess what? He outdamaged even our Vayne with Greaves/IE/BT40/PD...even our Kog Maw for christs sake...

Lets nerf Irelia though. She deserves it.

Probably a good reason why Sion is such a low-ELO stomper. Or so I hear, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Probably a good reason why Sion is such a low-ELO stomper. Or so I hear, anyway.
    Agreed. He lost the lane (we were both solo top) and only came back to get it at lvl 6 or so activating his ulti every time he would engage me. I just kited till it was off and then pushed him back or killed him. And then the downfall began. He snowballed to every lane (except top) with just bers greaves and a doran's blade, got like 5-6 kills (some doubles on vayne/kog maw which apparently didnt know what condemn/slow was) and that was it...amumu rooting us, kayle shielding him, him going nuts on ulti and our guys not being able to kite...game all done :P

But i was mostly talking about the damage he can dish out without even having a damage item on him...just 2 PD's and a GA...

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget he has ~180 AD for free, before even looking @ Masteries or Runes, but just from base attack + his E.

Quote Originally Posted by Infernous View Post
    Bad luck keeps striking me like hell...

Out of 19 games since yesterday. 1 Victory...

Shit, I would be so frustrated. I've never lost that many in a row.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't play that many in a row if I go on a losing streak. Means I hit a patch of bad players and I better try again at another time.

Well on the bright side of the river...I bought Jax today and these are the first 6 games i played with him (so go easy on me for the scores :P )

Well on the bright side of the river...I bought Jax today and these are the first 6 games i played with him (so go easy on me for the scores :P )

The bright side of the river, is that a saying? ^^

That's pretty good actually, cool seeing that you found a champion you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Niku View Post
    The bright side of the river, is that a saying? ^^
    Not really...just made that up

That's pretty good actually, cool seeing that you found a champion you like.
    He is quite enjoyable! Even though i'm playing him more of a DEE-PEE-ES type of Jax than an all-around offtank Jax. I might try the other way around too!

P.S. Vayne will always be my nr1 <3 But the way the new meta is becoming, Riot screwing up and everything, she is kiiiiiiinda useless most of the time since she has gotta go into late game in order to show her true power. But with games ending at 25-30 minutes tops, that aint happening :'(

10+ Year Old Account
    Just had a game as graves when i was owning botlane vs a vayne ali. Then our toplaner(jax) decided it's time for pizza and left in the middle of the game. His friend (olaf jungle) says that we should engage on then 4vs5 which we did 3 times. and lost 3 times. In the end he said it was our fault that we lost not his buddy who left in the middle of the game.

He is quite enjoyable! Even though i'm playing him more of a DEE-PEE-ES type of Jax than an all-around offtank Jax. I might try the other way around too!
    Don't think that matters too much. In fact, Jax has been changed so much that Riot can't decide what he is.

On-topic: Just tried ranked, haven't tried for ages. After people dodging twice, I finally got into a game.

Amumu jungle (me), Sion top, Ryze mid, Ashe and Taric bot. Sion and Ryze were pretty decent, while Taric and Ashe were extremely questionable.

Eventually ended in a loss because they fed their Veigar mid, while always focusing their Jarvan tank. Sigh.

EDIT: Just wanted to mention that it was the second time I've played Amumu EVER, and I still got the highest amount of kills and assists in our team, and the least deaths. (don't have a picture because I'm a moron.)

You can say what you want about that, but when people play champions they know well and they do worse than a guy who's played his champion ONCE before, I just start getting sad.
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2012-06-11 at 01:22 AM.

You can say what you want about that, but when people play champions they know well and they do worse than a guy who's played his champion ONCE before, I just start getting sad.
    That's why i'm not gonna get into ranked games, like EVER, without a premade 5 people group. I hate losing normals like that, i don't wanna imagine what happens if i lose ranked games coz of people like that...

Offtopic: That little purple rat (Veigar ) does tons of damage if he eventually gets to farm with his Q etc...it's not even funny getting 2 shotted by him late-game if you fail to gank him or if his tank/support keeps him away from harms-way.

Deleted
    Amumu is one of the easiest champions I've ever played though. I don't know why, but I always do good on him. His ultimate is too strong, he has pretty high damage even as a tank due to % and he has a stun on his bandage toss. A proper Amumu just knows when to ulti and doesn't miss bandages. Its not always good to ult in the start, though I usually do flash ult with Mumu or Galio if I know I can get more than 3, and at least the AP or AD carry in it. Plus its a clear engage so even the less intelligent teamplayers usually engage (once your ulti ended)..

Yeah, Amumu isn't that difficult compared to how much he can change teamfights.

The reason I rarely Flash -> ult in games is that I'm not sure people are gonna follow up on it. Quite frankly, it's been a while since I've seen a game where all 5 people were there in teamfights, on both sides.

Still, can't just give up after one ranked game. You always have those games you lose, then you get games where you win. Eventually... I hope.

Deleted
    Yeah, Amumu isn't that difficult compared to how much he can change teamfights.

The reason I rarely Flash -> ult in games is that I'm not sure people are gonna follow up on it. Quite frankly, it's been a while since I've seen a game where all 5 people were there in teamfights, on both sides.

Still, can't just give up after one ranked game. You always have those games you lose, then you get games where you win. Eventually... I hope.
    Good hint I got via-via is, stop playing after 3 losses. It will happen, and it'll only make your day worse if you continue, and it WILL impact your playstyle, probably more aggressive, less attentive.

Some therapeutic video for you guys in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Good hint I got via-via is, stop playing after 3 losses. It will happen, and it'll only make your day worse if you continue, and it WILL impact your playstyle, probably more aggressive, less attentive.
    Usually, I don't have time/can't be bothered to play more than two-three matches every session anyway, but it's good advice. Thanks.