I assume you didn't say anything out of line... It's gonna be snowing in hell before you get banned for "KSing" as a carry.

Heck, I'd wager there's a much higher chance for that Shen to be banned for verbal abuse.

Deleted
    Once again, EUNE, thought about a quick daily bonus IP run, but surprise surprise, EUNE say NO!!! Leona doing soloheroics against Lux, Renekton and Kog and spouting that everyone else (who somewhat work together; me, shen and either rammus or varus) are noobs this and noobs that, ofc after theyve fed Lux & Kog at bot (leona+rammus... dont ask, i just did my job at mid)... And just as I wrote a plan how we will get it done, they vote for surrender... /megafacepalm... Im starting to honestly hate EUNE, more after every match like this...

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    I assume you didn't say anything out of line... It's gonna be snowing in hell before you get banned for "KSing" as a carry.

Heck, I'd wager there's a much higher chance for that Shen to be banned for verbal abuse.
    Nah, I'm super chill in chat. I was a bit irritated but I said nothing beyond pointing out the fact that I was a carry and that I thought the accusation was nonsense coming from our tank.

I'm sure it will be fine. You're probably exactly right.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belajasx View Post
    Once again, EUNE, thought about a quick daily bonus IP run, but surprise surprise, EUNE say NO!!! Leona doing soloheroics against Lux, Renekton and Kog and spouting that everyone else (who somewhat work together; me, shen and either rammus or varus) are noobs this and noobs that, ofc after theyve fed Lux & Kog at bot (leona+rammus... dont ask, i just did my job at mid)... And just as I wrote a plan how we will get it done, they vote for surrender... /megafacepalm... Im starting to honestly hate EUNE, more after every match like this...

It's not just EUNE, flamers and trolls everywhere.

But yeah, I had time for 1 good normal today, and I got instalockers. Fuck them, I'll do ARAM then.

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/7fjig.jpg
    Why do I get THIS every single fucking game, holy shit... I am so close to taking a long break/uninstalling right now...
    I'd put it down to my level, but the sad fact is 90% of these people are just smurf accounts, so it's not that they're new to the game at all.

Should have had the foresight to leave the lobby when ashe went smite, but oh well... guess that's what I get for being fucking trusting >_>

For the record: we(I, alone; as ashe and varus were still in base trying to decide whether to buy boots or not) secured firstblood on ashe so it started well, I headed up to top lane, and then it began... they would literally just charge at mundo/varus and what seems like autoattack, I assume ashe got bored by the third death(which ws hillarious, she was on about 5% hp, stood outside of the bush in bottom lane, watched their ashe run alll the way across the bottom, fire off her ult, and then instead of dodging it, our ashe tried to outrun it. when it hit her, she alt f4'd) and then varus for some reason decided to go full dickhead/troll mode. and just ran at them screaming "xD" in /all chat, and declining the /surrender vote... just... ARGHHHHHHHH

At the risk of sounding like an elitist, I would say there's literally only 1-3 of those "losses" that were actual true loses, aka got outplayed/outpicked and legitimately lost a good game. The rest are when people have just fed/trolled/left a game early for whatever pathetic reason.

sidenote: Did anyone else's wins get "reset" a few weeks ago? as you can see I have 18 wins/19 losses on the post-game scoreboard, but i've actually won 36 on my summoner profile: http://i.imgur.com/GlaS4.jpg
    Last edited by mmoce7a0623b54; 2012-08-13 at 04:22 PM.

I was tired of ranked games and people always raging or rasing my blood pressure so i decide to go into a blind pick with my friend who is about lvl 22. Our team comp is malph top, eve jungle, tryn and kog bot. the problem with this game and blind pick in general is that people go into pre mades with friends and feed and troll. They didnt surrender even tho by that point we were down 30 kills. I told them that i was going to report them. Now they start sucking up saying "well we're sorry, we didnt know you werent having fun D;" How is being 30 kills down fun? i know that i sound like a douche and a person that destroys fun but im just kinda at a loss. What should i do? When i play ranked its just my team flaming eachother usually and in normals there's only trolls. I think Id rather play ranked since i can usually just ignore my team flaming eachother.

TL;DR between trolls and flamers. I'd take flamers.

Deleted
    Disc first few minutes, end up having to level 2 ahri vs level 5 teemo. He's shit, keeps pushing, but I get no help so I'm helpless. Nunu ganks, fails, then pushes my lane to tower (I got away, barely) so I'm helpless for 5 minutes. I end up with 8 cs less than our AD carry and a better score than everyone but that Nunu. What?

Deleted
    Over last 2 days I went from 10 wins/4 losses ranked to 11 wins/13 losses. FML

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Over last 2 days I went from 10 wins/4 losses ranked to 11 wins/13 losses. FML
    I remember that on my NA account. I went something like 5-1, and I was like "HELL YEAH RANKED" and then I went 6-5.

Just had a game where i were chilling in mid as ryze against a zyra. She won farm early game simply because she can farm much better with her spells while still poking me, which i couldn't do back.
    But one thing i noticed about 12 minutes into the game, was that i never got a blue. No ping, nothing in chat, nothing. Our amumu simply didnt want me to have blue. He didnt want anyone to have blue. He'd always kill it with smite securing the kill for him, even when i started blue before he got there. I simply couldn't keep up in farm in against zyra with heavy aoe + blue buffs.
    Amumus reason for not giving me blue is the biggest joke here. I had Tear of the Goddess. That was his reason......

YES I DONT NEED MORE SPELL SPAMMING WHEN I INCREASE MY TOTAL MANA AND DMG WITH EVERY SPELL CAST! GOOD THINKING BRAH!
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Just had a game where i were chilling in mid as ryze against a zyra. She won farm early game simply because she can farm much better with her spells while still poking me, which i couldn't do back.
    But one thing i noticed about 12 minutes into the game, was that i never got a blue. No ping, nothing in chat, nothing. Our amumu simply didnt want me to have blue. He didnt want anyone to have blue. He'd always kill it with smite securing the kill for him, even when i started blue before he got there. I simply couldn't keep up in farm in against zyra with heavy aoe + blue buffs.
    Amumus reason for not giving me blue is the biggest joke here. I had Tear of the Goddess. That was his reason......

YES I DONT NEED MORE SPELL SPAMMING WHEN I INCREASE MY TOTAL MANA AND DMG WITH EVERY SPELL CAST! GOOD THINKING BRAH!
    Amumu can't really jungle without blue. He needs it far more than you. Tbh you should have worked with him to secure the enemy blue, ward it, gank them when they try to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by JoErVoL View Post
    Amumu can't really jungle without blue. He needs it far more than you. Tbh you should have worked with him to secure the enemy blue, ward it, gank them when they try to get it.
    Sure, i can understand him taking first and second blue. No problems there.

But when i say he'd ALWAYS kill it, even when i started it before him, i mean always. Even over 30 minutes into the game. Even when he had enough mana/mana regen...

Also, amumu can easily jungle without blue. A simple philo stone and im set. The dmg reduction / dmg from tantrum makes jungling too easy.

A blue once in a while would've made mid easy. I'd get more farm, i'd win every small fight with zyra etc. But he took EVERY blue he could. NO ONE would ever get it if he could steal it, at any point in the game.

And its not like i didnt try to take their blue, but leaving my lane for that long to ward / steal it would get my tower killed in no time because of zyras never ending push to my tower. And i couldn't take it alone because of their stupid jungler always staying close to mid. Amumu ofc didnt help...
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Hey, you said 12 minutes into the game, not 30 :P 12 minutes is 3 blue buffs exactly. That third one COULD go to you, but that really depends on the situation. If he is behind in farm from unsuccessful ganks, he would need that blue to clear the jungle faster. If he is not, he should give it. All the rest however should go to the ap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Internet interactions follows different rules than RL ones. We have certain expectations based on our RL experience, and that is why we get so nervous when those are not met.
    People are asses while on the net. It shows their true nature, the person they really are. Its a good friend test if you ask me.

If i could track down half of the people who made me very nervous, I would have. Probably i would have beaten them also. Why? Because I can, like they can talk about my mother on the net.
    The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head.

Deleted
    I'm so fed up of this shit.

Why do people need to put all blame on others? Today I've had nothing but teams who run around seemingly clueless, die and then rage at random team member for no reason what-so-ever. Players literally make up events to try to cover their mistakes and make somebody else look bad.

I mean why? I'm sick of playing with immature kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Mest View Post
    I'm so fed up of this shit.

Why do people need to put all blame on others? Today I've had nothing but teams who run around seemingly clueless, die and then rage at random team member for no reason what-so-ever. Players literally make up events to try to cover their mistakes and make somebody else look bad.

I mean why? I'm sick of playing with immature kids.
    Like people blindly running into the jungle, dying and saying "ty for help team"? Like when they run to kill an opponent in another lane instead of pushing and blaming the team? Or when they face check brush, die and "OMG MALPHITE YOU NOOB, CHECK BRUSH, YOU TANK." I don't want to face check the brush, so fuck you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

Deleted
    I don't honestly know what to say, I just lost a 3v3.
    Me(Singed), Lee Sin & Darius vs ashe, malphite & teemo.

I... have no words.
    I think I may just go and smash something right now.
    To put it in to perspective, all 3 of us were in bottom bush for firstblood, I flung&exhausted teemo(who was alone) not only did he get away... he got a double kill on lee & darius with the help of the turret.
    by 17 minutes they were on 32 kills as a team, I hate my fucking life.

I have to get this one off my chest...

Just to set the scene: I am currently level 21 on my first (only) acc, and I am used to seeing people getting boosted and "smurf" accounts, some good, some bad. Also used to dealing with bizarre lane placements when people pick random stuff, but I figure by now people should be trying just a little to pick stuff that won't be totally silly for their role.

Champion select screen - 2 people insta look Lee sin and Gragas, Gragas says: going BOT we are premade and very awesome etc I am level 30 this will be easy etc

I politely ask if Gragas will be doing any support or anything (I usually play support and I hate it when there are no wards n stuff now ^^). He is like yeah whatever man, this is easy level 30 yadayada

I facepalm and take Volibear to go top, figuring I would leave them to it. He then tells someone else that they need to be the "carry" which seemed odd considering he was going bottom with someone but I shrugged it off.

We get into the game, him and his friend run off up top, leaving me and a Sivir with bottom, which I am deeply irritated about as I now have Volibear, instead of a support. I ask why they did this and get some garbled reply about a mistake and it's ok man, we will get carried by the level 30 (Gragas). Faceplam again, and go bottom with Sivir, get 3 early kills and we are feeling pretty good about ourselves considering.

Switch to Gragas and his lane mate feeding like champs, especially Gragas... he blames "lag". He slowly levels to 6, feeding and complaining, then announces he will have to leave the game because he's lagging too much - this from the the guy who we were supposed to be carried by (delicious irony).

We then spend the rest of the game listening to Lee Sin (his lane mate) blame EVERYONE ELSE for the fact he is now failing miserably in his lane apart from his afk buddy. Surrender at 20 something minutes.

I don't know what irritates me more, is level 30's epeening about in lowbie matches and being terrible / useless or when people call lanes and then pick something completely stupid for that role or just run to another lane anyway at match start.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adt View Post
    I don't honestly know what to say, I just lost a 3v3.
    Me(Singed), Lee Sin & Darius vs ashe, malphite & teemo.

I... have no words.
    I think I may just go and smash something right now.
    To put it in to perspective, all 3 of us were in bottom bush for firstblood, I flung&exhausted teemo(who was alone) not only did he get away... he got a double kill on lee & darius with the help of the turret.
    by 17 minutes they were on 32 kills as a team, I hate my fucking life.
    A hint: bottom bush does nothing. It is a noob trap.

Played 3, won 2 and lost 1. BUT, I had the most retarded teammates in all games.

First game (lose):

I have Shen with me bot and I'm playing Tris, facing Amumu and Cho'gath... Shen keeps on getting hit my Amumu's stun and running into Chos knock up. Ask him to place wards cause they had Lee Sin jungler who was owning our top (Nasus) and jungler (Jax). He goes on to say he is not support. Steals my CS and tries to solo both Cho and Amumu. I kill Amumu and Cho runs with very low HP. Then Jax comes bot to ganks. He runs towards from our tower revealing his position... They run back and he hides in the top brush near the purple tower. Then Lee Sin comes bot, both Shen and Jax run after him, Amumu comes in from the purple side and it's a 2v2, I'm fighting Cho near our tower, bring him down to low hp. Jax and Shen both die and blame me for not helping them. How the fuck am I suppose to help you with Cho'gath right in my throat? They try to gank me 3v1, I get a double kill, one of them runs away. Then Shen comes back and tries to solo Cho and Amu, dies, blames me for his death and asks me to play tetris, this is when I was coming back to tower after B from a 3v1 attack.

Then due to heavy harass from his own team, Cho leaves the game. It's 4v4 in mid lane now and they have pushed everyone on my team to our tower. I go mid, Amumu dives, EVERYONE is hitting him, I bring down Zyra to low hp, bring Lee Sin to low hp, no one is attacking them, and they couldn't four man Amumu with tower hitting him. One of them dies and three low on hp, so I had kill Amumu. Lee Sin and Zyra run away and I'm pushing to their tower all by myself. At this moment we are 4/15 in kills with me the only one with kills.

They all comeback I go bot, destroy tower and we loose top tower. Then EVERYONE on my team kept on running after the enemy asap they saw someone in jungle. Dying to them in counter kills. Trying to 3v1 all the time. I think people look at videos, looking at pros going in 3v1 etc and owning they think they can do the same. This kept on happening the rest of the game. We are not 5/30 something in kills with me getting another kill. Asked Shen if he think I should play tetris or he should uninstall the game. No reply from him. Guess he finally realized he is a pathetic player. 5/3 my score and the rest of the team is at zero. I'm now farming my ass off. I get decent gear and ask all of them to just stay ahead of me while I kill them.

My team surrenders...

Second game (win):

I get Jax as support... playing Tris against Ez and Teemo. Jax keeps on getting ahead and getting hit by Ez and Teemo, goes down to half hp then jumps on them, runs back. Ez is hiding in the brush, doesn't pay attention to it and face checks, getting harassed, runs back. He then targets Teemo, jumps on him, I hit Teemo, he runs to Ez and starts hitting him... STICK TO ONE GUY IDIOT. Dies, I kill Teemo, and Ez kills me. He does this again and again calling me a bad player. Fiora comes in to gank, they see her so they run back. Jax then goes in alone near their turret and dies. Then Fiora now with half hp turret dives without any indication, I dive after her, kill Teemo and Ez runs away with 2 hp. She blames me for being slow... how the fuck am I suppose to know you are going to tower dive with half hp when they are both full?

Then Jax comes back, both Teemo and Ez are at full hp, under their tower, Jax dives them... WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?? We win thought because we kept on killing them in the jungle. Their Shen was as bad the Shen in the previous game.

How can people be bad as Shen??!

Third game (win):

Ashe partner, me Alister v Lee Sin and PFE bot, Zyra v Zyra mid, Olaf v GP top, Diana v Diana jungle. Ashe kept on using volley to push the lane. She doesn't follow up on my attacks when I'm pining the target. Push Lee Sin and Ez out of the lane. She B's asap she has to mana to use volley, she has full hp, but can't use volley so she will B. The best was when she targeted Lee Sin under the tower instead of hitting the tower and getting to half hp cause of it. Even better was, I'm hiding in the brush, I mark Lee Sin, I attack him, she volleys and then hides in the brush. WTF is wrong with people? Seriously? Ask Ashe to play properly, she tells me not to teach her how to play. At this time I had enough, ask Ashe to solo bot with whatever fuck strategy she has in her mind. Went mid, ganked. Went top, ganked. Came back mid, ganked. Went jungle, ganked.

GP and Olaf had really competitive game top as well calling out on each other if they kill the other. GP then whined they didn't have a tank. They surrendered saying Alister is OP, calling me an asshole and noob.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.