Page 1 of 2
LastLast

MoP Atonement hit%

Why does the new version of atonement give 15% hit won't you still want 17% to hit bosses?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Not sure =/ just saw that myself. Hopefully it's still in the works. Or maybe they're changing hit % on bosses? I don't know interesting how they're adding Penance into the mix though.

They changed the spell hit cap when they adjusted spellhit to require the same rating for 1% as melee hit.

Hit 120.1088
    Spell Hit 102.44574

17 * 102,446 = 1741,582
    1741,582 / 120.11 = 14.5

So basically that's it.

Neat though, you can now heal directly with penance or indirectly with it, unless they took the direct healing away, which I doubt.

I also really like that you can use atonement with Chastise Chakra now too.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

From 2665-Dev-Watercooler-%E2%80%93-Mists-of-Pandaria-Stat-Changes-EU-Diablo-III-Beta-Invites-Begin (can't post links yet)

We are normalizing melee and spell hit, so that spell hit is equal to miss plus dodge.

Against an equal level creature: 6% spell miss, 3% melee miss, 3% dodge, 3% parry (from the front only), 3% block (from the front only).
    Against a +1 level creature: 9% spell miss, 4.5% melee miss, 4.5% dodge, 4.5% parry (from the front only), 4.5% Block (from the front only).
    Against a +2 level creature: 12% spell miss, 6% melee miss, 6% dodge, 6% parry (from the front only), 6% Block (from the front only).
    Against a +3/boss level creature: 15% spell miss, 7.5% melee miss, 7.5% dodge, 7.5% parry (from the front only), 7.5% block (from the front only).
    Ranged attacks will be able to be dodged. Hunters will benefit from expertise and will have it on their gear, which will also allow hunters and Enhancement shaman to share gear more easily.

I had just assumed the hit cap for MoP was going to be 15%. As it stands I don't see why Blizzard wouldn't give you a means of being hitcapped as a healer like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Does penance give 1 stack of evangelis per tick or 1 stack of eva per channel?

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    Does penance give 1 stack of evangelis per tick or 1 stack of eva per channel?
    Penance does not interact with evangelism
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Penance does not interact with evangelism
    hasnt it been changed? I think I saw it procs evangelism stacks when it deals damage... dont know if it's per tick but I would assume that

Quote Originally Posted by omniscience View Post
    hasnt it been changed? I think I saw it procs evangelism stacks when it deals damage... dont know if it's per tick but I would assume that
    Not as far as i can tell.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by finnachta View Post
    From 2665-Dev-Watercooler-%E2%80%93-Mists-of-Pandaria-Stat-Changes-EU-Diablo-III-Beta-Invites-Begin (can't post links yet)

Against a +3/boss level creature: 15% spell miss, 7.5% melee miss, 7.5% dodge, 7.5% parry (from the front only), 7.5% block (from the front only).
    Ranged attacks will be able to be dodged. Hunters will benefit from expertise and will have it on their gear, which will also allow hunters and Enhancement shaman to share gear more easily.
    Cap will be 15% in Mists.

Quote Originally Posted by UunaPriest View Post
    Cap will be 15% in Mists.
    Guess I missed that, wanted to know that it was still caped for atonement.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

oohh...disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    oohh...disappointing.
    how it that disappointing?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I have the glyph & I'm missing on boss dummies on the beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Botanica View Post
    It's probably a bug, as getting misses can be a very bad thing.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    It's probably a bug, as getting misses can be a very bad thing.
    I agree, especially when I missed 5 times in a row!!! Hopefully it is just a bug.

10+ Year Old Account

the dummies in Org are level 90...

so one might assume the boss ones are coded as level 93. I was missing with spells with 16% hit on my shammy.
    Just a guess...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Botanica View Post
    Please... Think... The dummies are level 90-93...
    Vol'jin fanboy