10+ Year Old Account

Obama Wants to Shut Down Coal Plants-- This would be a disaster

The stupidity of the general population never ceases to astound me. As we all know, the only republican candidate that is electable is Romney, though it's still a very subpar choice. For some reason, people feel the need to protest the polls because of the shitty choices. What they inexplicably don't understand is that this gives Obama the free pass into the White House again.

When he wins, he's going to shut down the coal plants, and this will almost certainly cause riots all throughout the country. Global Warming isn't even 100% conclusive so why fuck these people out of their jobs?

This country is going down the shitter.

Source: http://thenewamerican.com/tech-mainm...-energy-prices

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by golds View Post
    The stupidity of the general population never ceases to astound me. As we all know, the only republican candidate that is electable is Romney, though it's still a very subpar choice. For some reason, people feel the need to protest the polls because of the shitty choices. What they inexplicably don't understand is that this gives Obama the free pass into the White House again.

When he wins, he's going to shut down the coal plants, and this will almost certainly cause riots all throughout the country. Global Warming isn't even 100% conclusive so why fuck these people out of their jobs?

I'm not surprised. Romney is the same as Obama though, so I'll just wait for Rand Paul to run in 2016. I might consider voting for Romney if he runs as vp. No matter which one of the two becomes President, we lose.

Quote Originally Posted by golds View Post

Wow, tactfully executed fear mongering, you would make a great Republican campaign manager.
    /debate!

10+ Year Old Account
    If we don't shut them down we will extinct ourselves in the long run. We will kill ourselves from mis-treating our planet. NO it won't effect YOU, it will effect generations after you.

...comes to mind. It's not as if these energy producers don't have other options beyond coal energy plants...natural gas for example...and it's cheap as hell right now.

Deleted
    If you want to discuss the election, please use the stickies.