Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

The Final Shadowmourne Quest Events

So i was looking around on youtube trying to find a proper RP vid of the ending of the Shadowmourne legendary quest chain, and it seems they are all either low quality, have no sound, have some sort of heavy metal playing really loud over the voice events, or have a bunch of dickheads yelling on vent.

So seeing that my warrior friend *Frankminimia* was almost at the end of his quest chain, i decided i may as well just record him completing it and make my own video, free of the above mentioned idiocy.

Here it is, the Final Shadowmourne quest events and Mograin's Reunion with his father.... an expansion late :P ... i really hope it is enjoyable to you guys who have not seen this footage yet.

Watch in 1080p for high resolution!

Post your thoughts.
    Last edited by RealistKilla; 2012-01-15 at 06:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Link in your post is bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaJlu...feature=colike

Here is proper one

awesome vid dude, i liked and subscribed xD
    Keep MMO about Warcraft!

Quote Originally Posted by Nosonia View Post
    Link in your post is bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaJlu...feature=colike

Here is proper one
    Yep i fixed it right away, used the wrong link lol. Thx tho

10+ Year Old Account
    really cool video btw good stuff

Why are you posting this now? It's almost 2 years late.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Why are you posting this now? It's almost 2 years late.
    So seeing that my warrior friend *Frankminimia* was almost at the end of his quest chain, i decided i may as well just record him completing it and make my own video, free of the above mentioned idiocy.
    He stated why he is posting it.

Anyway, looks great!

Deleted
    GRATS mon,, im getting mine aswell.... TODAY :S

Deleted
    That was awesome. Thanks!

Thanks a lot for the awesome feedback guys, it means heaps to me that you guys enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Adonael View Post
    GRATS mon,, im getting mine aswell.... TODAY :S
    Niceee, a massive pitty that the quest is not available to Shaman, i already have 3 Legendary's and would LOVE to add it to my collection xD

Deleted
    Niceee, a massive pitty that the quest is not available to Shaman, i already have 3 Legendary's and would LOVE to add it to my collection xD
    will be my last legendary , will have everything then.

I've never seen this before, and it gave me chills. Now it feels like its a proper ending to warcraft 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Noraktar View Post
    I've never seen this before, and it gave me chills. Now it feels like its a proper ending to warcraft 3.
    Aww awesome! So i didnt waste my time making it lol.

Yeah it really is a good ending with Uther in it, i was happy when i watched it.

I watched the whole thing, great video. This makes me miss Arthas even more . Best character ever in the best expansion ever

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I watched the whole thing, great video. This makes me miss Arthas even more . Best character ever in the best expansion ever
    Arthas was legendary. The actual Lich King Nerzul however was truly fascinating, i really hope the story of the Lich King is continued at some point, he is a secret hidden evil who was not properly addressed in WOTLK, but is the true Lich King.
    Keep MMO about Warcraft!

Cool video, like you say, all other ones out there are low quality and people yelling over the top and whatnot so its finally good to see one that isn't distorted

i cant believe after all the icc ive done ive never seen that... the part with jaina's locket was so sad

thanks for the great vid

Quote Originally Posted by Hexzonn View Post
    Mehhh, arthas wasent that much of a great villian, he was actually quite a wimp sitting behind hes huge throne and powerful dragons. And then above all, he was just a copy of the DK class....was sort of disappointed.
    Lolwut? You cant be serious... Arthas was an amazing villan, even at the very begining of the expansion when it was announced that it would be about Arthas myself and all of my friends were very excited and happy. He is a testament to great story's and is one of Warcrafts greatest tales. I couldn't imagine why you would think he was a wimp, does a wimp murder his father, commit genocide, raise an army of the dead, defy demons and rip his own heart out?

As for a copy of the Dk class....? Wtf? You clearly didnt play Warcraft 3, i would suggest you go and experience it and learn the sad tale of Arthas before posting again on this thread.

Sorry to seem so defensive, but i just could not believe that comment...
    Last edited by RealistKilla; 2011-12-08 at 04:44 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexzonn View Post
    And then above all, he was just a copy of the DK class....was sort of disappointed.
    Would that perhaps be because he himself is a death knight, the first of his kind (not Gul'dans "death knights") and the most powerful one? What the fuck did you expect him to be?