KgPanel Script for changing Bartender profiles?

Hey, is there a script I can use so that on click of a KgPanel it will change my bartender profile? I know there's one for changing my shadowed unit frames which I'll find and post here which changes the shadowed unit frame profiles when you click n a panel using a script so was wondering if it's possible to do the same with Bartender.

This would be fantastic if it's possible and would help me a lot. Thank you for you're time!

---------- Post added 2012-04-06 at 11:22 PM ----------

This is the one I used for changing the profile of shadowed unit frames:

if pressed then
    if SecureCmdOptionParse("[btn:1]") then
    local run ShadowUF.db:SetProfile("<name>")
    else
    local run ShadowUF.db:SetProfile("<name>")
    end
    end

Deleted
    Err...that code works, but only because two errors compensate for each other. ("local run" is a valid Lua statement for defining a local variable "run" with value nil, which I don't think is quite what you intended.)

Make it look like this:
    Code:
    if pressed then
        if GetMouseButtonClicked() == "LeftButton" then
            ShadowUF.db:SetProfile("<name>")
        else
            ShadowUF.db:SetProfile("<name>")
        end
    end
    For BT4, you can simply substitute the two occurrences of "ShadowUF" with "Bartender4", judging from a quick look at the code.

Thank you. I never know how to find out what the exact name to use as it can be very picky.

---------- Post added 2012-04-07 at 05:44 PM ----------

Also I was wondering how you find out what name such as Bartender4 for each addon you want to apply this script to would be? I'm planning on doing this for a few addons and was curious on how you find out.[COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by MayronWoW; 2012-04-07 at 04:48 PM.

Deleted
    I'm no expert but I think you can find that out in the saved variables file. Either that or try just using the name of the toc file maybe.

Deleted
    Actually, you check the addon's Lua files and check for its AceDB creation call. Related lines in the two addons mentioned here are:

BT4 4.4.2 Bartender.lua Line 31:
    Code:
    self.db = LibStub("AceDB-3.0"):New("Bartender4DB", defaults)
    As this is defined as a member method of a table (it uses colon syntax in the function definition at line 30), the "self" local is (simply put, it's a bit more complicated technically) the table itself. Line 30:
    Code:
    function Bartender4:OnInitialize()
    This leaves us with "Bartender4.db" as the AceDB db handle (which has the :SetProfile method).

Same for SUF - ShadowedUnitFrames 3.4.4 - ShadowedUnitFrames.lua line 47:
    Code:
    self.db = LibStub:GetLibrary("AceDB-3.0"):New("ShadowedUFDB", self.defaults, true)
    Function definition in line 27:
    Code:
    function ShadowUF:OnInitialize()

---------- Post added 2012-04-09 at 01:47 AM ----------

For reference, LibStub("AceDB-3.0") is equivalent to LibStub:GetLibrary("AceDB-3.0"), as LibStub has a metatable whose __call is equal to the GetLibrary method.

Thank you, the reason I wanted to know this is that I want to be able to press a button to add an extra action bar on my ui but to do this I would need my unit frames to move up as well to give my action bar enough room. I thought profile switching would be the easiest way to do this