Does anyone else think the Auction House moves way too fast?

I know that there is probably nothing that can be done to fix this. But it seems like having millions of people on the same auction house makes it almost impossible to buy an item before someone else does. Sometimes I spend over an hour spamming search just hoping that I can buy something before someone else. I really wish that they had broken the auction house down by time zone or something so it wouldn't be so crowded. :-\

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome to an auction?

Part of the problem is the 10 item limit. People want to move stuff, since they are locked into a 2 day slot used if something doesn't sell, so they post cheap.

TBH, AH is very very active feature,items getting sold on AH before I ever click buy out button ( items with good stats and fair prices), put aside the morons who list items with crappy stats above 100K and wish someone will buy their junk.

happens a lot especially on heabily underpriced items, but thats to be expected, right? and it will happen a lot more, especially when the real money auction house hits.

It's expected when several million people share the same auction house. The competition is pretty heavy.

Deleted
    I absolutely love it. There's no point in dividing the auction house to smaller sections, this is what an auction house should be.

Deleted
    There are millions of people using the AH, you can't expect to get every item you want. There will always be someone faster than you, or with more money than you. Just keep at it and you'll come across an item that you'll win. It took me 2 days to find 2 decent 1-handed crossbows, with decent stats, for my DH.
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2012-05-24 at 10:21 AM. Reason: removed formatting

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Once you find something good, you'll be taking a huge risk in thinking twice about it. If it's a decent price and decent stats, I'd jump as quick as you can.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water