Poll: Do you find condom shopping Embarrassing/Awkward?

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

Do you find condom shopping Embarrassing/Awkward?

-Do you find buying condoms slightly embarrassing and/or awkward?

AHAHHAAHAH
    made my night! :')
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

I loled.
    seriously, thats awesome.

Ye i totally find it awkward, but an easy solution i found, online shopping! Find the brand that you like the most, then go online and buy them there, You can even get them from Amazon now.
    Congratulations, you've conformed to societies idea of a non-conformist!

15+ Year Old Account
    whats wrong with being a responsible adult?

No. Why would I? Being responsible is awkward? I don't think so.

No. Maybe when I was a little younger but not any more, stores near me often have self-service meaning you won't even see a sales clerk.

Deleted
    wearing a condom doesnt show ur responsible adult, atleast for teenagers. if u get it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Course not, why would you be ?
    Chaotic Serenity - US Frostmourne Alliance 13/13 Mythic

HA, comic put a smile on my face.

OT: First time I ever bought condoms I felt awkard because I was youngish and had to actually ask where they were but since then it doesn't even phase me. Jeez when I go to a supermarket JUST to get condoms I'll buy a banana and a kidz teen magazine just to see the look on the check out chicks face.

aww man, i had this thread going 2 weeks ago, got locked after 4 or 5 pages.

when i was younger, yes.

And no, I don't find it awkward/embarrassing.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

If you have constant a GF and she's not using pills while you still instead of making you to wear condom - THAT would be embarassing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only get embarrassed when the ones i take to the changing room to try on don't fit and have to try and get them back on the hanger and give them to the lady!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jaelrin View Post
    If you have constant a GF and she's not using pills while you still instead of making you to wear condom - THAT would be embarassing.
    wait what ?
    So its the womans problem to protect against unwanted pregnancy ? really ?

No dont find it embarising, nor do I find buying tampon's embarasing either.

I go into walmart and buy like 2 tubes of lube, 2 packs of condoms and milk with my boyfriend. It's a little awkward but god willing everyone out there has used them at least once and bought them at least once. Nothing to be shy about.

Deleted
    At first it was rather embarassing. But then I was like 'Aww yeah, getting laid'.

Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    wait what ?
    So its the womans problem to protect against unwanted pregnancy ? really ?

No dont find it embarising, nor do I find buying tampon's embarasing either.
    wait what?
    you understood that sentence? really? (while you still instead of making you to)

condoms? get them for free from the planned parenthood at the community center. quit sleeping with strangers. use spermicides. get a wife and make babies. try other options (more than one orifice)

Deleted
    What's embarrassing is when teenagers swagger up to the checkout and smack them on the counter with a smirk on their face, like by buying condoms they're the next Hugh Hefner, when it's more likely they're just going for "the stranger". As for the question, no. Buying them alongside some whipped cream and industrial strength drain cleaner is though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Spirit View Post
    I only get embarrassed when the ones i take to the changing room to try on don't fit and have to try and get them back on the hanger and give them to the lady!

Boy I've been there! It's so hard to find a good (and stylish) extra extra extra small condom nowadays!

But yeah, I work in a pharmacy and when a customer comes up to me wanting to buy johnnies mumbling "can I pay for these here?" averting my gaze and quickly placing them face down on the lower end of the counter I can't help but chuckle to myself. Then again I've had a guy do the exact opposite once strolling up to me bold as anything: "Hello there, I would like to pay for these CONDOMS at your establishment!"

Each to their own I suppose but it's all a natural thing anyhoo, embarracement not necessary