Communication in Battlegrounds

Please put German and French servers into one group and let them fight each other. 40% of the people on EU servers that are not German/French do not speak English and it is absolutely impossible to tell them what to do in battlegrounds while Germans and French can easily communicate in their own language.

10+ Year Old Account
    while i agree with you, this is not the blizzard forum so there is no point to post it here :\

Deleted
    I think 40% of the player base in the EU not speaking English is a bit much. Communication in bg's tends to be crappy any ways and probably has less to do with people not understanding instructions and more to do with people wilfully ignoring instructions even when they do understand them perfectly clear. Besides if you throw out the Germans there won't be any more Horde groups mass defending Galv at the start of AV.

I dont think it would make a huge impact anyway. Im on US servers and with everyone speaking English, the larger majority of the time BG chat is just 1 person spewing orders at a wall, and others insulting afkers. I'd suggest try finding a solid premade team to run with.
    D3 - Aggs 60 Barbarian | Paladin | Warlock | Shaman | Death Knight | Warrior |