10+ Year Old Account

Need help with Transmog look

Hello

I need help with my Transmog look, I'm sort of looking for a sentinel/ranger type look but it is like super sexy at the same time, if anyone can help that would be great
    Last edited by Quirin; 2012-04-01 at 11:30 PM.

She has a kind of clothie look to her im not sure you could pull that look off with mail

though i could be wrong i usually am

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    install Mogit addon

you are welcome

you wanna look like a priest as a hunter???!?? *hunters across the globe hang their heads in shame*
    I think the whole front office — or at least a good chunk of it — was obsessed with Crawford. I blame Varitek and Mirabelli, because every time the Sox played the Rays, Crawford would single, steal second, steal third, steal home, then come out of the dugout and steal first, then steal second and third on one pitch, then reverse-steal second again just so he could steal third and home on the following pitch. - Michael Schur

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikedriver View Post
    you wanna look like a priest as a hunter???!?? *hunters across the globe hang their heads in shame*
    Tyrande is a Priestess of the Moon, which is basically the Night Elf equivalent of being a super-badass Ranger. She's arguably more powerful than Sylvanas, and certainly up there with the Windrunners as one of the most powerful mortal Archers.

Also: Best thing you'll probably be able to use is Shaman Mail for transmogging. The Cyclone set and lookalikes are a good place to start.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bump. Changed OP

Quote Originally Posted by Quirin View Post
    looking for a sentinel/ranger type look but it is like super sexy at the same time
    >wot?
    >roll a female blood elf hunter
    >enjoy the look for 1 day
    >use racial
    >see it regenerates barely any focus
    >go to corner
    >cry
    >pay for race change back to troll
    >my face when i realized this made up story actually happened to me