Thread: feral or rogue

Deleted

feral or rogue

Which is the more fun / better choice for MoP and why?

thanks in advance

---------- Post added 2012-04-03 at 07:02 PM ----------

can someone reply please? =/

Deleted
    You need to give us more info what you actually like to do in pvp etc, feral and rog isnt exactly the same spec that does the same thing :>

unless you are looking for the most op spec in mop

10+ Year Old Account
    This makes no sense to me rogue or rogue ?
    They are both rogues!

Deleted
    Well, like Shadowflay said, hard to say when you are giving us so little info, but in MY opinion...

Rogues are a lot more fun. I've played a feral druid as my (PvE) main for a year or two, and then I started playing PvP. It was fun, not complaining. It's nice to be able to heal a little and use a lot of DoTs etc... But a few months ago I rolled a rogue. I was planning on raiding with her, but I thought I'd try out PvP. And I'm glad I did! It is a lot more fun. With Vanish and things like that you aren't dying too often even if your gear is really bad. And stealthing is awesome.

But of course I might have been playing too much on my druid, and I needed a change. But still. I'd choose rogue. I've been trying to PvP with my feral after playing a lot on my rogue, and it's not as much fun.

E: Just realized you said MoP. I don't know. I ain't got no beta, and I haven't been analyzing the talents very much.

Deleted
    Thank for the replies!! what i like is... Damage... sick damage... LOTS of it. Aaand some escape tools =D What i also want is to be able to take any class on a 1v1. Fights that involves skill and no losing because the class lacks. Rogues look more fun indeed but mop looks bad for rogues

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nightstalkerr View Post
    Thank for the replies!! what i like is... Damage... sick damage... LOTS of it. Aaand some escape tools =D What i also want is to be able to take any class on a 1v1. Fights that involves skill and no losing because the class lacks. Rogues look more fun indeed but mop looks bad for rogues
    Give it some time first, let the changes come here n there and decide when its final I mean with so many monks at the start of the expansion and them having a dispel that removes bleeds, playing a feral would be devastating for me O.o

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowflay View Post
    Give it some time first, let the changes come here n there and decide when its final I mean with so many monks at the start of the expansion and them having a dispel that removes bleeds, playing a feral would be devastating for me O.o
    i read somewhere that the dispels aren't an issue for ferals read druid forum I think

10+ Year Old Account
    How can anyone answer a question about MoP since its just in beta???