Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thornar View Post
    I doubt it. I really do doubt someone sat there and said "Make the Pandaren Racials overpowering, so we can get people to Race Change for more money!".

As I said before, the stats are not overwhelming when compared to the inflation rate on items. Currently it is like the rest of your raid will be eating the +60 Food, and you're eating the +90 Food. Not exactly game breaking.
    lol u don't think Blizz makes the new races racials better in order to attract people? U must be kidding, cause that is the only way to get hardcore raiders to swap races at all. Even semi hardcore raiders usually do that... we talking about some serious income from race changes just from raiders.
    And double main stat bonus is quite huge for raiders. Ofc it's not "game breaking" nothing is. But the racials with dps or pvp mechanics are there for raiders and pvp's to analyse, and all min/max work around them. Pve wise, panda will be top notch if they stay like this for most classes.

Numbers will probably change for live.

If i had to chose myself, i'd change the racial into a active ability. Like the Goblin Rocket Boost/Rocket damage thingy.

You gotta make a choice in the middle of the fight. Do i wanna use it for that little bit of extra damage.. Or should i save it in case i realy need to move fast?
    Those are good racials. A passive buff on food buff, is something you'll always have. It's basicly the same as Mixology for Alchemists. A bit sad. But then again. BETA

If you think something will be too powerful or underpowered compared to other things, GO AND POST IT ON OFFICIAL FORUMS.

But do so in civil language, not "OMFG YOU IDIOTS THIS IS TOO OP". Explain it properly, give your reasons. It's still beta, long time before live release, it can still be changed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xene View Post
    reroll panda?

unless your in my boat, that would be the death knight boat, then start wading coz we aint got a paddle nor a panda.
    as i used to be a Islander i approve this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by magneeeto View Post
    To be honest I don't like racials that give numbers.

Maybe not even PvP abilities.

They should only go to cosmetics and other perks. e.g. gold, crafting, shapeshifting, etc.
    Agreed.

I would hope they do nerf this, as it's pretty stupid. Considering it will put Pandaren out ahead in terms of min/maxing by a large margin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xene View Post
    reroll panda?

unless your in my boat, that would be the death knight boat, then start wading coz we aint got a paddle nor a panda.
    My main is a lock so no panda for me either... no panda and no draenei, life as an ally lock is sad!

Deleted
    I highly doubt that it will change, they will make it pretty damn OP. Yes.

All raiders are going to, change race. Kachingggg!

And then they will change it! Thats how stuff works on this planet, dont know wher you from

They will change it after everyones rerolled to :
    "You are fat, food only lasts for 50% of the duration"
    (You have to eat twice as often)

Istead of bouncy :
    "you are fat, Faling more than 1ft will instantly kill you because your so heavy you cause the elephant effect against yourself"
    (More fitting Imo)

The small CC :
    Shouldn't this be a monk spell rather than pandaren racial? If I were for example a panda hunter (Or anything) why would I be hitting people's preasure points with kung-fu shizzle??
    I R NINJA HUNTER LOL!

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, people really put a lot of stock in saying "beta."

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlight View Post
    It's like, beta dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    bey

ta

bey. ta.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck-Shot View Post
    its beta, as i'm sure blizz themselves know its Op atm...
    I really REALLY hate people that just say "it's beta" for every little complaint people have and act all holier than thou, like we have NO RIGHT to complain about things in a beta. Isn't that what the beta is for? To find what fails and complain? Just because it's in Beta and CAN change doesn't mean it will. And it CERTAINLY doesn't mean it shouldn't be discussed.

Like at the start of beta when worgen had 2% increased damage, if it is OP it will be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by PFloydWall View Post
    I really REALLY hate people that just say "it's beta" for every little complaint people have and act all holier than thou, like we have NO RIGHT to complain about things in a beta. Isn't that what the beta is for? To find what fails and complain? Just because it's in Beta and CAN change doesn't mean it will. And it CERTAINLY doesn't mean it shouldn't be discussed.
    Bitching about things from beta on UNOFFICIAL forums will change NOTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    Bitching about things from beta on UNOFFICIAL forums will change NOTHING.
    Bitching about people bitching about things from beta on UNOFFICIAL forums will change NOTHING.

See what I did there :\

Quote Originally Posted by Squishychunk View Post
    If these racials stay this way, it will be awkward seeing so many serious raiders go panda...

This.. you know the min/maxers will be all over the pandas if this goes live, but as i post on every other thread WAIT TILL IT GOES LIVE!!

Actually my mage is Shnúgglez on Maelstrom, very familiar with end-game, but this is just QQ nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by PFloydWall View Post
    Bitching about people bitching about things from beta on UNOFFICIAL forums will change NOTHING.

See what I did there :\
    Except that I'm not bitching, I'm directing them to the official forums if they want things in beta to change.

Deleted
    Only meter whores and log chasers are bothered by this.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Only meter whores and log chasers are bothered by this.
    This, and also it's beta we got along way to go. Also almost died from falling yesterday on my panda and wondered if bouncy actually worked. OP I think not, thought this was an april fools joke thread at first until I seen ppl get there panties in a bunch. Stupid thread lol and if you think the food buff will go live I pity you lol.

2% miss from NE had always been ridiculously OP for any tanks, but you don't see them ever changing that...

The numbers are really odd ATM.. Flasks give really weird stats, like 1k agility, 1.5k stamina, but only 298 strength. Alchemists get 80 main stat.. ATM food buff gives more benefit to strength than flask (which for sure is a bug)..

We don't know the final numbers and how much relative gain the 100% food gain will give you. It for sure will be strong, but we'll see how much..

Remeber that with items giving nearly 1k main stat each, +300 from food buff won't have that big, relative, difference.. we'll see it in the beta (and some elitist jerks calculations)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!