Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Brock Lesnar WWE Return

Who else saw his return tonight and was freakin excited as hell!?!?!

Last edited by LCDArcade; 2012-04-06 at 12:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't blame him, he'd get his shit pushed in now that the UFC has some real heavyweight contenders.

Pure fan side: awesome, just awesome.

Wrestling nerd side: Fuck Lesnar. He's a jerk, openly admits he hates the wrestling business. He couldn't get out of it quick enough. So yeah, fuck him and the horse he rode in on.

But then... I could go for seeing Cena get his ass handed to him for a few months. Super Cena is tragically boring to watch. BTW, thoughts on mania? Stayed up late/day off work to watch it live, well worth it IMO. Kane even won a match! just sad we did not get Sheamus vs Bryan, that was surely the sleeper hit of the night, instead we have to wait probably until Extreme Rules.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, even as a longtime Cena fan, it would be good for him to get smacked around a little.

LOL @ Super Cena

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevername View Post
    Can't blame him, he'd get his shit pushed in now that the UFC has some real heavyweight contenders.
    You mean real heavyweight fighters? Lesnar is just a useless fighter who couldn't throw a punch to save his life and has no skill in ground fighting, which is why he was terrible as a UFC fighter. He isn't even a good wrestler, considering his size gives him zero advantage on the ground and he was bested by superior heavyweights who know how to work on the ground as well as throw punches. Watching Lesnar fight in the UFC was like watching a walrus fight a dolphin, the dolphin could run circles around the walrus and take him out with skill rather then brute strength.

Brock Lesnar belongs in the WWE, he can go play around with the boys and pretend he knows real wrestling.
    Last edited by Rennadrel; 2012-04-03 at 08:13 PM.

Because Lesnar did so much for the WWE?
    He's a piece of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Because Lesnar did so much for the WWE?
    He's a piece of crap.
    He was a legit looking monster in the WWE. The WWE has no legit looking monsters right now. Thats what he will do for the WWE.

WWE is going to be better for him, its a much safer place for him to be.

He was a good fighter so I support it, personally i would've love to have seen a Goldberg return but with Undertaker probably retiring I won't watch WWE anyway.

Tho I must say it was refreshing to watch cena getting beat up.. I was never here for the Cena-nation era. He's just too over used and that's always been WWEs weak points, overdoing/overplaying something to death, not knowing when to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    He was a legit looking monster in the WWE. The WWE has no legit looking monsters right now. Thats what he will do for the WWE.
    lol by appearing twice a month?

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    lol by appearing twice a month?
    Minimum since you seem to be going by the reports. theres 4-5 raws a month, appearing in half of those is more than enough. You will prolly see him 3 raws a month. Hell Chris Jerico barely wrestled last month leading to WM, The last 2 or 3 raws it was all from a titantron.

I've been busy so I finally watched it on my DVR. Holy crap, I'm glad nobody was home because I was cheering like crazy. WWE is better suited for him. He can play the perfect heel. I'm excited to see him in action soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to watch wrestling with my ex, and I remember Brock because he could take the biggest guys there and throw them around like children. Seems like so long ago.

Minimum since you seem to be going by the reports. theres 4-5 raws a month, appearing in half of those is more than enough. You will prolly see him 3 raws a month. Hell Chris Jerico barely wrestled last month leading to WM, The last 2 or 3 raws it was all from a titantron.
    Chris Jericho gave his all for the company and spent countless years giving some of the best performances of anyone in the WWE; if Rey Mysterio Jr. came back to only appear once every month it would be worthwhile, he was more than a self centered prick. Brock Lesnar was handed everything on a silver platter because of how he looked and left after something like two years when he was tired of . It was a mistake for the WWE to give him the attention they did and it's stupid to do it again. If you watched WWE when Brock Lesnar was around the first time you would have to be as stoned as the WWE executives, who've ruined the company over the last six years, to even consider arguing Chris Jericho's situation is the same as Lesnar's.
    Last edited by Greeney; 2012-04-04 at 01:43 AM.

I'll miss seeing him getting his ass kicked in the UFC. *Sniff*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    He isn't even a good wrestler
    You are aware he won a NCAA national championship in 2000 right... while he was not a well rounded fighter in the UFC he was a good college wrestler.

Brock Lesnar was handed everything on a silver platter because of how he looked and left after something like two years when he was tired of . It was a mistake for the WWE to give him the attention they did and it's stupid to do it again.
    Is exactly the issue/worry I have. Maybe the time away, in UFC, illness etc, has helped him grow up. The idea that he want's either Austin OR Taker when it's pretty much a fact that both men only have 1 or 2 matches left, if he gets that at WM29 he will walk again, for sure. If he walks because he doesn't get it, then nothing lost. Plus uh, who doesn't want to see Austin v Punk, which is basically confirmed? Or Taker v Cena, which would be simply the most heart in mouth "he might actually lose" WM match going? Plus Taker finally passes on his torch. Lesnar got given one torch and he put it in the darned bin!

For the dumbfucks who really don't understand: I am NOT saying Taker should lose to Cena.. le sigh. You can pass a torch without a loss.
    Last edited by wartywarlock; 2012-04-05 at 10:30 AM. Reason: people are stupid

Quote Originally Posted by wartywarlock View Post
    Is exactly the issue/worry I have. Maybe the time away, in UFC, illness etc, has helped him grow up. The idea that he want's either Austin OR Taker when it's pretty much a fact that both men only have 1 or 2 matches left, if he gets that at WM29 he will walk again, for sure. If he walks because he doesn't get it, then nothing lost. Plus uh, who doesn't want to see Austin v Punk, which is basically confirmed? Or Taker v Cena, which would be simply the most heart in mouth "he might actually lose" WM match going? Plus Taker finally passes on his torch. Lesnar got given one torch and he put it in the darned bin!
    hahahaha again with the "he might actually lose"

People will never learn, The Undertaker just CANT lose in a Wrestlemania fight.
    I havent even had a tiny bit of doubt that The Undertaker might lose to "THE GAME ZOMG"
    "I will beat you! I will end the streak! I will finish you" < jk look what happened to Triple H

and of all people that "Might"-not beat The Undertaker IN WRESTLEMANIA. CENA :P ?!?!?!
    Last edited by ButterToast; 2012-04-04 at 12:45 PM.
    "Next-Gen" is only a marketing label and not an actual advancement in the Graphics side of games, so quit fooling yourself.

Deleted
    Used to love him back in the day and despite what people think his MMA career wasn't that bad he was the UFC heavyweight champion for a while and his loses was all to current or former world champions, for a ''rookie'' who had a life threatening operation a couple of years ago he didn't do to bad almost every fight he had was against world class opposition.

Sorry to say this, but the reason for that is cos as soon as theres a ripped guy in WWE it all becomes a cacophony of "must be on steroids" rumours & speculation.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.