Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    This ones easy, mine was in westfall in dead mines, yes I did last this long without dying because my cousin introduced me to a player who literally boosted me to 30 but anyways back to level 17 or so,

He took me into DM and I enjoyed it and I was like erm will I be able to do this place again or can you only do it once? he laughed and said you can do it again with peeps your own level any time, so after he went offline I tried to do, I went to the summoning stone hoping to find a group, and I got ganked by those fellas in moonbrook and they decimated me,

the reason I remeber this was, because when I was a ghost and ran to my body, I thought hmm nothing can attack me, ill do a little bit of exploring! so I ran out to sea, and as far as I could, no idea why a fatique bar came up when I was a ghost so just ignored, that was my second death in wow
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Deleted
    hmm i died first time in vanilla with hunter in gnarlpine hold. i should have seen it comin that pulling 5 mobs wasnt the brightest idea at the time

well - with 6764 deaths since '06...take your pick.....spider cave, mossy tumours, the rogue satyr at the back of teldrassil, harpies, furbolgs....all this before i got out of teldrassil.....the wetlands suicide run - damn those crocolisks, running across the river in elwynn to get away from murlocs and seeing the bushes on the duskwood road blinking at me, was too scared to move then a wolf ate me. Vanilla really showed you that you're the bottom of the food chain, and on the menu for everything....

Dc´ed in Night elf starting place back in vanilla, Logged back on... Death, had no clue what to do then.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    The vanilla shaman quest called "Call of Earth" or so, as an orc you have to find this rock and drink a potion... Right well, at that point in Durotar, there is a ledge and you can see Ratchet and the Barrens from there, I thought it looked pretty so.... Well I fell down, and a makrura killed me.... Booo

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

15+ Year Old Account
    Thinking about it must have been the damm murlocs on the beach of Darkshore.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted
    hunter lvl 1 first mob wanted to see what it looked like to die ( TBC best time join :P)

15+ Year Old Account
    Playing undead... Venture a bit far to the east: "Hey, why does bear this have a skull as level? I wonder if it drops good items."

the troll cave at the dwarven starting area

10+ Year Old Account
    ohh god...
    mine was on my rogue running through the cave going from dwarf starting area to dun morough proper...

i was stealthed, completely new to the game i was really unsure about stealth aggro ranges, about a quarter of the way through the cave AGGRO!!!
    3 mobs decide to come eat me, i freak out and run RUN RUN 3 and halflife turns into 4-5 initial ones drop off, more come into the fray...
    i go squish.
    if i hadn't freaked out...might of been able to take on those 3...
    WoW has never got my heart racing quiet like that ever again though...well maybe my first kill of illidan...archi was just annoying as a rogue.
    but i'd switched my main to my priest about that same time though so heh.

my second death was in STV, pvp server, my second pve death was in BRD...
    how i was able to do lots of dungeons leveling up and not die until one FAIL brd group... no idea... didn't even make it past grim guzzler
    that run... but when i look at group quality these days...amazed it was better back then. hell i had spirit on my D1 set >.> and half my gear leveling, i knew to stay away from int and str though lol, but not spirit, figured if it was good enough for the sets... but heh... learned not to shortly after that as well.
    Last edited by Christan; 2012-04-07 at 11:13 AM.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Tauren warrior somewhere in mulgore whenn i tried running to thunderbluff as a lv 1.

Deleted
    My first character was a Night Elf Druid, and I actually didn't have any deaths to begin with. It was when I was traveling to Darkshore that I (somehow) switched on my PvP and a lvl 80 Rogue killed me. I'll never forget that, just because it scared the ever living crap out of me.

Deleted
    I don't even remember anymore. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it was when I fell off the waterfall/cliff above Darnassus. I had no clue about anything and found myself at the spirit healer in this weird city I couldn't find an exit to. I think I ended up resing at the spirit healer, because my corpse was stuck in midair in the waterfall or so.

Djeez it was in 2004 some time I really have no idea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    The vanilla shaman quest called "Call of Earth" or so, as an orc you have to find this rock and drink a potion... Right well, at that point in Durotar, there is a ledge and you can see Ratchet and the Barrens from there, I thought it looked pretty so.... Well I fell down, and a makrura killed me.... Booo
    Oh my god, yes, this. This was it. I remember it now clearly. I couldn't find the spirit or whatsit and saw Ratchet through the hills so I went there... and hit the rocks on my way down. Boy it was a pain to get back to Valley of Trials...

On my Warrior when I first started playing, he was an Orc, I had no idea what I was doing, so I ran out of the Valley of Trials towards Sen'jin and came across Scorpions, they found me to be an easy target, so it seemed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I started with BC's launch or shortly after. My first death was when my draenei (first character) made the corpse run from auberdine to ironforge.

Oh hell, I remember running through Ashenvale on my Nelf warrior and wandering into Azshara which was then populated by lots of ?? Naga >.< that was slightly fun, although i was impressed i managed to get to the coast before i died!
    Quote Originally Posted by saxmfone1 View Post
    Step 1: Make this macro

#show Swipe (Bear)
    /cast Maul
    /cast Swipe (Bear)

Step 2: Bind this macro to your L and O buttons

Step 3: Run into any heroic and LOL your way to victory

Deleted
    I got my ass brutally kicked in the kobold-mine south of goldshire when i tried to tag a rare mob while have 4-5 mob already on me. n00b...