Thread: Tricks or Real?

Tricks or Real?

This guy is called Stevie Starr. He's quite famous and goes back to the 80's. I've always wondered trick or real? It's hard to tell. The Billiard ball is tricky one.

Well we always hear about those strange mutations/rare diseases that people have on the outside of the body - people with too much body hair, elastic skin, giant eyes, skin that falls off... I wouldn't be surprised if there are just as many rare diseases/mutations on the inside too.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna go with real. That billiard ball has to be really uncomfortable to send down the hatch.

That guy is real and what he does is real

i remember that guy used to appear on tv all the time back in the eighties

Hes a regurgitationist he can control the muscles in his stomach to swallow and expell all sorts of weird things

but the life of a regurgitationist is a perilous one and many have died due to illness cause of it

I actually saw this guy live when I was in Great Britain. Same as with any "magic" act. Watch him hands very closely. You'll notice they either go in his pockets or behind his back, especially when he does things like "lock the ring into the padlock" There's an easy one to find that's in slow motion where he used a cell phone. Unfortunately for him he goofed that one up a bit.

Ouch holy shit!!!