Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    flying panther flies like invincible...

also i dont like the change to daybreak.

Deleted
    a flying panther.. thats fckin ridiciulous blizzard.. running out of ideas huh?

Deleted
    I lol'ed @ Death Cocoon

Metamorphosis nerfed... didn't see that coming :P

Deleted
    Inscription: Glyph of Metamorphosis now grants the ability Dark Apotheosis (old - Threatening Presence) and now reduces damage taken by 2%, down from 5%.
    aaaaaand that's how you destroy the best idea in MoP

First, they are 500,000 annual pass beta invites left to go right?

Second, it looks like the Horde QQ about the only saber mounts they get, was the tiger and panther form ZG. So Blizz just decided to give them saber mounts with the pandas with a new skin. But it seems fair I mean, so Theramore is trashed, the Alliance gets to go all Game of Thrones on Orgimmar and Gorrash hehe.

Am I the only one that finds it odd on the placement for the wings on the panther? Wings on the shoulders make its flying animation very....odd, its ass end should hang down, as it is hes got a stiff spine or muscles of steel. With a rider on it, its going to look even more ridiculous lol.

Prot Warr Buff
    Glad im also a JC

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Holy shit that mount will clost only 500000 gold. I hope they change it
    Oh FFS, it's a PLACEHOLDER price.

Deleted
    Inscription: Glyph of Mutilate replaced - When you Pick Pocket a humanoid enemy, you also copy their appearance until cancelled.
    Walking around SW looking like Hogger FTW

Deleted
    Aren't they tired of using the same ancient animation skeleton for all cats?

Even the retarded wings are horrible.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    a flying panther.. thats fckin ridiciulous blizzard.. running out of ideas huh?
    you can buy a flying lion from the blizz store, was only a matter of time before they added more cats with wings

Deleted
    I like the new JC mounts!

Quote Originally Posted by Haiatu View Post
    Am I the only one that finds it odd on the placement for the wings on the panther? Wings on the shoulders make its flying animation very....odd, its ass end should hang down, as it is hes got a stiff spine or muscles of steel. With a rider on it, its going to look even more ridiculous lol.
    Its a reskin of one of the existing dragon mounts, so my guess isnthat they just copied over everything and then reskinned it, the dagon mounts also got the wings attached to their shoulders.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfury View Post
    Finally some love for jewlercrafters :P Wonder if it will be boe
    As if getting rich wasn't enough love. JC is the most profitable profession of them all. Which is the reason they add these mounts... Now more people will level JC, so more supply and thus lower prices. Ah well, time to get my JC leveling kits in order

Deleted
    Inscription: Glyph of Mutilate replaced - When you Pick Pocket a humanoid enemy, you also copy their appearance until cancelled.
    THAT'S SOOOO EPIC!

and the wings on that flying panther looks stupid to me.

Well least my mage get's something with JC cause we lose everything else as a mage right now. maybe level 95 can be fore the mages.

Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    As if getting rich wasn't enough love. JC is the most profitable profession of them all. Which is the reason they add these mounts... Now more people will level JC, so more supply and thus lower prices. Ah well, time to get my JC leveling kits in order
    Nah that's enchanting. I make FAR more gold from enchanting than I do JCing.

Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    That depends on the server, im used to prices being undercut spammed from 250g to 20g in 10 minutes. Rare gems exept for inferno ruby usually sells for like 5g. Thats not getting rich
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!