Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    And now for something more obscure:

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy @#$%, I love the hell out of this thread. My faith in the forums is slowly being restored.

As for me, I don't have a video or a pic to put up. I have a beard. Theres hair on my chest, back, shoulders, and ass. I work in a giant deep freezer at -20(f) on a quad-bladed forklift, hauling tons of frozen chicken around (to go to places like Russia, Kazakhstan, and the U.A.E.) I've been married for 6 year, I have a 4 year old daughter, and I am 110% the rooster in this hen house. I've logged 2 years at sea and over 200k nautical miles with the U.S. Navy. I'm qualified to make war jets continue to work and fly. I smoke tobacco from a corn cob pipe, and wear aviator sunglasses. I. AM. A. MAN!
    If you love / enjoy WoW in its current state, don't bother with my signature...with all due respect, its not for you. (note: I am happy and respectful though, of your enthrallment with WoW... if not a little envious!)
    My dirty little nefarious nautical profession secret - its where I go to get my fix

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orodoth View Post
    I. AM. A. MAN!
    Hear me roar.

Define manliness please.

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Define manliness please.
    The opposite of Edward from Twilight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Define manliness please.
    Its a frame of mind, supported by actions.

Things such as "any boy can get a girl pregnant, but it takes a man to be a father" type stuff. Along with not being afraid to be a burly chested lumberjack, instead of shaving ones chest and arms in an effort to look like a Ken doll. (I understand its what modern day women seem to find attractive, but quite frankley, I never gave a damn about a woman who got hung up about how genetics caused me to look)

---------- Post added 2012-04-08 at 04:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lucidique View Post
    The opposite of Edward from Twilight.
    and yes.. theres also that. You can't sparkle in sunlight and be a man.
    If you love / enjoy WoW in its current state, don't bother with my signature...with all due respect, its not for you. (note: I am happy and respectful though, of your enthrallment with WoW... if not a little envious!)
    My dirty little nefarious nautical profession secret - its where I go to get my fix

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orodoth View Post
    Holy @#$%, I love the hell out of this thread. My faith in the forums is slowly being restored.

As for me, I don't have a video or a pic to put up. I have a beard. Theres hair on my chest, back, shoulders, and ass. I work in a giant deep freezer at -20(f) on a quad-bladed forklift, hauling tons of frozen chicken around (to go to places like Russia, Kazakhstan, and the U.A.E.) I've been married for 6 year, I have a 4 year old daughter, and I am 110% the rooster in this hen house. I've logged 2 years at sea and over 200k nautical miles with the U.S. Navy. I'm qualified to make war jets continue to work and fly. I smoke tobacco from a corn cob pipe, and wear aviator sunglasses. I. AM. A. MAN!
    Oh, so you wear aviator sunglasses, and have logged 2 years at sea, so you just simply ARE. A. MAN? Well, good for you, I guess.
    Tho I gotta say, I just love these stereotypical "manly" definitions. They make me laugh.
    Last edited by vep; 2012-04-08 at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    I guess I wasn't aware that society was trying to feminize men. If anything it's seemed the opposite to me.
    Skinny jeans called, they want their balls back.

10+ Year Old Account

I really like the lyrics, specially the chorus (1:50 if you want to skip the rest)

BE A MAN
    We must be swift as a coursing river
    BE A MAN
    With all the force of a great typhoon
    BE A MAN
    With all the strength of a raging fire
    Mysterious as the dark side of the moon

Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Well, good for you, I guess.
    Tho I gotta say, I just love these stereotypical "manly" definitions. They make me laugh.
    The fact that you just trivialized that man's accomplishments with only one sentence sickens me. Almost physically. How damn rude do you have to be?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AmerikanRejekt View Post
    The fact that you just trivialized that man's accomplishments with only one sentence sickens me. Almost physically. How damn rude do you have to be?
    Exactly what I thought when I read that. People should have a little respect....

10+ Year Old Account
    My location is irrelevant to your interests
    Define manliness please.
    The words "manliness" and "girlyness" holds no merit nowadays. This is a fun stuff forum so stereotypical stuff like this is just a fun thing to do. You can post whatever you deem masculine. The whole thing is just stereotypes anyway so you're the judge.
    (。◔‸◔。✿)

10+ Year Old Account
    Where did I trivialize a man's accomplishments? I just trivialized his point where he's "wearing aviator sunglasses" and therefore he's a "man".

Deleted
    Where did I trivialize a man's accomplishments? I just trivialized his point where he's "wearing aviator sunglasses" and therefore he's a "man".
    You quoted his whole post and made no specific mention of the part about aviator sunglasses. Have some respect.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    You quoted his whole post and made no specific mention of the part about aviator sunglasses. Have some respect.
    This. Be more specific or gtfo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    I might have quoted his entire post, yes. So what? Where did I say he shouldn't be proud of accomplishing what he did? I just ridiculed his point of view of him BEING. A. MAN.

I mean, I'm 22 years old, I work in smoke and fire, in a firm that I own. I am also capable of carrying 100kg under one arm. Oh and I have somewhat of a beard. So, does that qualify me as a man?

i got a beard, im about as hairy as a wookie and i drink beer, thats how i define manly.

oh and i cut down trees with an axe.
    Last edited by Donald Hellscream; 2012-04-08 at 09:59 AM.

I might have quoted his entire post, yes. So what? Where did I say he shouldn't be proud of accomplishing what he did? I just ridiculed his point of view of him BEING. A. MAN.
    DID quote his entire post. Not even "maybe." The thing is that it looked like you ridiculed him in general and left it at that. Leaving out specifics like that makes it look like you're belittling the whole of his achievements.

10+ Year Old Account
    DID quote his entire post. Not even "maybe." The thing is that it looked like you ridiculed him in general and left it at that. Leaving out specifics like that makes it look like you're belittling the whole of his achievements.
    Fine, I will edit the post. Just to make you happy.

Fine, I will edit the post. Just to make you happy.
    Don't even waste the effort. The egg's already on your face.