Titan's grip vs. single-minded fury for leveling?

Don't say "respec arms". I like fury better. Which one of those two is better? How much better?

smf til you get TG.

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    smf til you get TG.
    But... you can get either or at the same time.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably whatever you have heirlooms for? Or whatever suits you more? Not like it matters. Leveling is a laughable cakewalk anyway.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Just get both talents. It's only one extra point and you can respec out of it at 85.

Bigger weapons should logically deal more damage. TG would be the way to go, I'd say.

I believe it would have to do with the weapons available as you're levelling, they are both viable. Apparently at endgame it's imperative if you choose single minded fury that the weapon speeds be the same.

As far as I know.

It's more or less personal choice. I would not really worry about your maximum potential dps while leveling, however smf will probably be the more consistent flavor of fury for leveling because of the more steady rage generation. Once you hit 85 the specs are more or less even until you can get ahold of a Gurthalak at which point tg begins to win out by a large margin.
    "And lo, the spaghetti fell from his pockets like a horse off a mountain, in the image and likeness of His Almighty Noodliness."
    - Nessie 3:50

Both are decent. Take TG for bigger spikier hits or SMF for more consistent damage. Overall whats best is what your weapons are, i would personally say take both talents and just swap weapons accordingly.