Beta servers red?

Hello MMO Champions,

I've been trying since early yesterday to connect into beta but I am stuck on "Connected" (After I reach on server list) But the servers are red for me so I just get DC after about 30-60 seconds of staying on "Connecting". I would assume they're full but there is no queue? Anyone can tell me whats going on?:P

Deleted
    The same thing happened to me this morning. I had to delete the battle.net folder in c:/program data, and reinstall the game to get it to work.

Question, what are the server names that you actually see on the list? Because you may be seeing the PTR realms for some reason, and those appear red when viewed on the beta client (not the same build).

I see them because I don't have a beta license yet...

Update the client... I had the same problem until i started the beta with the launcher and it started to update the game, after it was finished i could connect normally to the servers.

So if your starting the game without the launcher, try starting it with the launcher and let it initialize and see if it updates like it should.

Quote Originally Posted by Bareno View Post
    Question, what are the server names that you actually see on the list? Because you may be seeing the PTR realms for some reason, and those appear red when viewed on the beta client (not the same build).

I see them because I don't have a beta license yet...
    I got beta and I see the 4 beta servers.

---------- Post added 2012-04-07 at 03:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tech11 View Post
    Update the client... I had the same problem until i started the beta with the launcher and it started to update the game, after it was finished i could connect normally to the servers.

So if your starting the game without the launcher, try starting it with the launcher and let it initialize and see if it updates like it should.
    Cool thanks, atm its updating something. Hopefully it will work.