Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Plus this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8kQDNLkT3c

I used to hide when that flower scene came on to cry, couldn't even be in the same room when it was on. :<

Hotel Rowanda was kinda sad.. well really sad.

also Jurrasic Bark from Futurama as already stated.

and tons of onions being cut up.. that always makes people cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary_Zer0 View Post
    Thinking about my Cancer and my brother. Pretty much anytime i hear about a friend or family relative dying to cancer now
    I listened to the Rascal Flatts song "Sara Beth" this weekend for the first time in a long while. Breaks my heart every.time b/c my family has been on both sides of the cancer fight.

For a happy-cry story...

The first time I heard the Brad Paisley song "It Did" me and my then fiancee were cruising along the highway to our hometown where our wedding was going to be held in three days.

Nobody but us knew that we were 10 weeks pregnant with our first child. The lyrics of that song and its progression through "doesn't get better than this..." moments mirrored my life perfectly and it had me balling. LOL!

...and I'm weeping as I remember this right now. =~)

10+ Year Old Account
    The video on the first page about the man and his dog being put down really tore me up. I am a soft guy and cry easily, but that was almost too much. I had to stop watching the video in the last minute because it was too much.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

i sob like a baby at the end of the green mile :\ when the guy gets executed after saving all those people and tom hanks can't stop it from happening.

when i was a little kid i always cried at the end of this kid's movie called Fluke about a father who gets killed in a car accident and is reincarnated as a dog and tries to find the guy he thinks got him killed, and at the end when he points his paw at his gravestone to his wife and son to show them who he really is and just sadly gazes at them in good-bye before running away, i always choked up at that moment too
    Last edited by hellosaltygoodness; 2012-04-11 at 01:47 AM.

Deleted
    Getting punched right on the nose sure does hurt a lot.

But more serious, First time I saw in Pokémon when Pikachu left Ash but then came back like 30 seconds later ( i was very young)
    And that Last minutes with oden video
    Last edited by mmoc15645c0f5b; 2012-04-12 at 03:11 PM.

Deleted
    I hate seeing a woman in tears, always upsets me. No woman should ever be reduced to tears. End of.

I very rarely cry....this video

ugh i just cant...

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    I can honestly say pretty much nothing. I met my girlfriend on the 26th of April last year, and to my recollection which is pretty accurate about these things, I haven't cried once during the (almost) year that's preceded, and before then I can't recall so easily. I've never cried when at funerals or anything, be they of close or distant family members, and i've never cried during any movies either, nor did I cry before or after the surgery a couple of years ago which involved the bones in my feet getting broken/shaved/reset.

I think i'm the stereotypical stiff-upper-lip guy, only that statement often implies that emotion is being held back which it really isn't for me as they're not there in the first place. I sometimes worry, stressed, bored, and I often get angry (pretty much any time I have to drive anywhere as there's always someone on the road whom fate decrees will be the individual to get horribly in my way), but so too am I very often in a positive mood, unafraid to laugh and joke, and have a good conversation about interesting things, but crying really isn't a 'thing' for me; perhaps something will come along in life to change that naturally, but from my past experiences thus far it would have to be a pretty big thing; the birth of my first child perhaps, but then that would be tears of joy in any case.
    My boyfriend sometimes has me crying, in a good way, with his eloquence, his kindness and infinite patience.

Maybe someday a lucky someone might be there to comfort you if tears are shed?

*kiss*
    Kindness goes a long way.

Any kind of testicular or scrotal damage. Instant tears.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeLive View Post
    "Luck of the Fryish" episode of Futurama, when Fry discovers that what he thought was his brother stealing his name and fame by going to space, was actually his nephew carrying on his spirit. Gets me every time.
    I tought I was the only one!

Also, a swift kick in the nuts often does the trick aswell

Some things that really get me are scenes of no hope usually with soldiers even if its in a game. Three examples that come to mind every time are when dom dies in gears of war, whenever you are ambshed in the house on medal of honor (newest one), and in blackhawk down whenever the guy is sitting down with a pistol shooting enemies and they pick him up and all he is worried about is grabbing the picture of his family. Also scenes with alzheimers really get me.

Not cry worthy, but any movie where a pet dies (like the dog in I am Legend) is always sad and makes me feel all saddy-watty.

Toy Story 3 was the one closest to getting me these recent years though, haven't cried for ages, but that one point where he handed out his toys, Toy Story 1 was one of the biggest factors of my childhood... It made me feel sick, I wanted to call out sick the next day for school, it made me that sad.

When someone spills my chocolate milk !

Poke'mon the First Movie gets me everytime. When Ash dies (

Deleted
    The ending of the movie Gladiator
    but the tears shed are always manly tears

10+ Year Old Account
    Jirachi Wish maker. When Jirachi leaves max. So many feels man

The anime Trigun when one of the main character is killed off. I've watched the series several times and each time it still makes me really sad.

If I'm alone and I seriously think about my dad having Parkinson's disease.