Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Here in australia you can get your learners permit at 16 and go for your liscense when 18 after 120hours of driving on your learners.

Well yeah im 17 now and up to like 30 hours out of 120

Quote Originally Posted by Sadeh View Post
    learned to drive at the age of 6, with '62 chevy impala ss (automatic trans)
    haha, me too! My father had a Camaro and I remember driving it siting on his knees. Good ol' times, now kids needs an helmet, a body armor and an anti-nuclear shelter to enter in a car.

I drive manual, but I regret it because of all the trafic here. My next car will be automatic. We can have our apprentice license here at 16 years old,

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried driving at 15 or 16. But I learned at 18. Also got my license at 18. Learned on an automatic. My first car I bought was 5 speed. Now my current car is also 5 speed. I don't know how people can drive automatic. It's so boring. When I drive anybody else's car, I don't know what to do. I'm so used to shifting, popping the clutch in, throwing it in neutral & coasting, that when I sit there & literally just have to move my foot alittle between pedals, I get bored & have no idea what to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aired
    Our raid leader went AFK mid nef attempt and all he said was 'BRB GF's naked'

Learned at 15 via Drivers Ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Baws View Post
    I tried driving at 15 or 16. But I learned at 18. Also got my license at 18. Learned on an automatic. My first car I bought was 5 speed. Now my current car is also 5 speed. I don't know how people can drive automatic. It's so boring. When I drive anybody else's car, I don't know what to do. I'm so used to shifting, popping the clutch in, throwing it in neutral & coasting, that when I sit there & literally just have to move my foot alittle between pedals, I get bored & have no idea what to do.
    Where I live, it's basically clutch-first speed, first speed, brake, clutch-neutral, clutch-first speed, first speed, brake, clutch-neutral, clutch-first speed, first speed, brake, clutch-neutral. Everyday, for 2 hours. It drive me insane.

14 I learned how to drive automatic.

Grew up on a farm and my grandfather bought me a John Deere Gator 6x4 to drive to work, I was working on a horse farm like 2 miles away and I used it for feeding the horses and mucking paddocks.

Started driving real cars when I was 17, still automatics, my brothers had manuals but wouldn't teach me how to drive them because I was having a pain in the ass time remembering how to shift on their ATVs. Didn't learn manual until I was 23 driving my exes truck to and from work one week while he had the flu.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHorse View Post
    It's like the collective psyche of WoW can't get over the sub loss, so when so much as a hotfix is announced, it's due to the sub loss. Tuesday maintenance? Due to the sub loss. Your loot didn't drop? Due to the sub loss. Your girlfriend left you? It's clearly due to the sub loss. Constipated? OBVIOUSLY because of the sub loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    BMW is shit for the last 10 years IMO. Even Mercedes has kinda gone to shit unless you pick up the AMG series.

After driving my buddies Audi TT, I can say I like the quattro and the powertrain, but I've seen better suspension on a golf cart.
    The older BMW models are better. The manual ones definitely.

10+ Year Old Account
    17 - Manual

10+ Year Old Account
    Growing up in the country as I did, I learned to drive basically as soon as my feet could hit the pedals. I was driving combines by the time I was 13.

Ironically enough, I have neither a car nor a license right now. Never bothered to get one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Manual arrund 13, got 1st car at 18 (susuki swift ftw)

10+ Year Old Account
    16. Waaaay older than I would have liked to be!

I was 15 when I learned to drive. It was my first car, bought it myself, old Chevy C-10, 3 speed manual on the column. That's right 3 on the tree, I'm old.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

First drove around the block at age 17, got my license shortly after turning 18. Didn't really see the need to drive in high school, and I still ride my bike whenever time allows.

I'd learned to drive by around 10-11ish or so.

Deleted
    17. We can only get the license at 18 here in Europe (Portugal at least, but I think it's the same all across the EU). Manual, ofc, never drove a car with automatic gears or whatever it's called in english.

15+ Year Old Account
    I learned to drive a geared bike and manual car at 19. I don't even know if you can do automatic only car tests in the UK, I don't know why anyone would choose to unless it is a hybrid car. It takes about 3 hours to master using a clutch/gearshift, anyone who cba or fails to do so does not deserve a car.

When did I learn to drive an automatic? Well, never, seeing as it is the same skill as using driving a kart, I'd say 5.
    The Allies would've definitely lost World War II if the Horde had taken part

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 20 and still haven't learned, my bike takes me everywhere. I'm sure I'll regret waiting to learn someday, but not yet! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    17 - Auto.
    Legal age is 16 to get a Learner License here.

Quote Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
    I'm 20 and still haven't learned, my bike takes me everywhere. I'm sure I'll regret waiting to learn someday, but not yet! :P
    You had Tonkas when you were young?

If yes, then you know how to drive.

15, I hopped in the driver's Ed car and just went. I haven't had a wreck yet (knock on wood). I don't know how to drive a stick though.