Horde Created my own boardgame based on Warcraft

Hey Everyone,

I have been playing Warcraft games since i was a kid. I played mostly WC3 and WoW since day one till i no longer could because of a medical condition. Since i still love the Warcraft universe and i needed to find new hobbies i started to work on a boardgame based on the Warcraft Universe.
    Its not 100% perfect yet im still adding new type of units etc when i think of something fun but this is what i have made so far.
    I hope you like and if you have questions or suggestions please let me know.

Goal of the game:
    Each scenario has x units on each team. In some scenarios you earn points by killing enemy units or by capturing and holding objectives.
    Most scenario's are a combination of both. Since most my boardgames can be played by 2 players only or are way more fun with a group i wanted to make the game scaleable with the number of players (at the moment its meant for 2-8 players). The combat system is dice based and very similar to games like Memoir44 or Battlelore. For the board itself i made 4 themes that only have a hex based patern on it. From there you have to create the scenario of the scenario book with hexes, buildings etc so you can basicly create any scenario you want. Yes i got this idea from Memoir 44 / Battlelore as well. However i dont use any card for movements or special abbilities at all. In my game each player can move/attack with 3 units each turn. I did this so you can actually help each other and dont play team games like in memoir where player 1 covers the left side of the board and the other members cover a different section of the board. You can still do this but its up to each player. During my test games it was nice to actually come to a friends aid when he was losing an objective.

Game Modes:
    - Campaign: Go throught the entire story of the Warcraft universe.
    The Chapters tell the story of the days of Black Empire, War of the Ancients, War of the Shifting Sands, Ancient Draenor,
    WC1, WC2, WC3 and all WoW expansions till the end of Battle for Azeroth.
    As you read throught the pages you see over 100 scenario's with preset units for each side.
    - Battlegrounds: One map scenarios based on the WoW battlegrounds (Examples AB, EOTS but also classic pvp zones as southshore vs tarren Mill).
    This can be played with 2-6 players and each player can select their own normal and special units.
    - Mini Campaigns: Short campaigns with different path depending on what teams wins each round.
    For example in the Alterace Valley Scenario you start in the field of strife.
    If the Horde wins the first match you get scenario A and if the Alliance wins scenario B.
    The player or team with the most points after both matches together win the game.
    This can be played with 2-6 players and each player can select their own normal and special units.
    - XL Battles: Massive battles that require 2 boards with multiple objectives.
    This mode is meant to be played with 6-8 players.
    Each player can select their own normal and special units.
    - FFA: Scenario's for 3-4 players where each player is on its own fighting against everyone.

Playable races:
    Alliance: Humans, Dwarfs (Wildhammer, Dark Iron and Bronzebeard), Gnomes, Worgen, Draenei, Void Elfs, Night Elfs
    Horde: Orcs (Several clans), Tauren, Darkspear Trolls, Zandalari Trolls, Forsaken, Blood Elfs, Nightborne and Goblins.
    Illidari: Fel Orcs, Illidari, Broken, Naga
    Enemies: Scourge, Burning Legion, Old Gods forces, Elemental Lord's
    Other: Defias Brotherhood, Scarlet Crusade, Pandaren, Murlocs, Gnolls and the 5 original dragon aspects.

Normal Units and some examples:
    - Melee Grunt, Footman, Ghoul and Spellbreakers
    - Ranged: Dark Rangers, Crypt Fiends, Night Elf Archer
    - Cavalry: Knights, Wolf Rider and Ram Rider
    - Heavy Melee: Abomination, Tauren Warrior and Mountian Giants
    - Siege: Demolisher, Steamtank, Glaive Thrower and Meat Wagon
    - Support: Naruu
    - Air: Examples: Hippo Rider, Gargoyle, Frost Wyrm and Bat Rider

Special Units:
    - Warlord/Commander: Hase abilities to boost melee unit power
    - Rogue: cc abilities and good in finishing units
    - Hunter: support for ranged units
    - Demon Hunter: Can mana drain enemy players.
    - Death Knights: Waterwalking for friendly units and summons undead minions
    - Druid (Feral, Resto and Balance): Abilities are different for each spec. Balance Druids can for example cc enemies with cyclone, feral druids boost melee units and resto druids are healers.
    - Shaman (Elemental, Enhancement, Resto): Abilities are different for each spec. For example Elemental shamans can cast bloodlust and summon fire elementals and enhancements can place totems to buff or root units.
    - Paladin (Holy and Ret): Support aura's, clease, heal and resurrect friendly units
    - Priest (Holy and Shadow): Holy can Dispel, Shield, Heal and resurrect friendly units. Shadow: Deals massive damage and can silence or mind control enemy units and summon void creatures.
    - Mage (Frost, Arcane and Fire): Different spells and buffs for each spec
    - Warlock (Demo, Affliction and Destruction): Different spells and demons for each spec.
    - Engineer (Gnome and Goblin specced): Cheap but luck based abilities (example goblin jumper cables) and can craft mechinical devices to call in reinforcements.
    - Necromancer: Debuff enemies and summon skeleton's
    - Banshee: Debuff enemies, buff allied units and can be used to posses an enemy unit.

How it looks:
    Below is an example of a scenario based on the story of Warcraft 3 when Keal'Thas, Akama, Lady Vashj and Illidan clear outland and close the demon portals.

Example of XL scenario(this is a picture of an older version):

Scenariobook example pages:

Unit Cards (Examples):

Special Unit with Talent Cards (Examples):

If you like to see some more example i added way more pictures in the video/slideshow below (in the end there is a section with all units and spell i have):

10+ Year Old Account
    Woooah. That look so good. Really really nice. I wish try to play it. Great work. Once a time in my childhood i made board game with my friend and it was mashup of homm2, w2 and borad game called talisman might and magic.

This looks very nice.

You could 3Dprint the units to increase the quality, which would increase the cost as well.
    But yeah i would absolutely play it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel u did more effort than any of current wow developers for their IP
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by czarek View Post
    Woooah. That look so good. Really really nice. I wish try to play it. Great work. Once a time in my childhood i made board game with my friend and it was mashup of homm2, w2 and borad game called talisman might and magic.
    I tried that but with my friends 3d printers it didnt work (unless we made the units bigger). But yea i also wanted to do that in the beginning. It would have been even better^^