Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    people who say whatevs. stop it now, right now."just sayin" i hate that to, and kthxbye, all make me very sad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ClearlyConfused View Post
    "I'm just saying" I eff'ing hate when people say that.
    Ugh, it's what dicks use to try and evade being called out for trolling, when they actually are.

- I know, right? - <---- That bugs me.

- Sif - What does that mean, is it "As if", if so then are you as apposed to speaking words like you are to texting?, dick.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

15+ Year Old Account
    So many of these I can't stand!

"Same difference!" I cannot stand that one at all!

15+ Year Old Account
    ''u jelly''..... =/ hate it with a passion.

Deleted
    Not really a phrase, but my "friends" in high school just LOVE to tell stories about how they were drinking, and how FUN it was to be totally WASTED and how FUNNY it was when Jack threw up at Julie's place and was even MORE fucked up after!
    Like, seriously, do you think anyone gives a FUCK?

Also, emoticons.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Agree to disagree" is the only one I haven't see that also annoys me. I'm disagreeing with you because you're a pompous prat, stop trying to get out of the reaming you deserve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    Me: "Ok if its a healer/dps go for healer then dps! Alright?"
    Partner: "What if its a Paladin combo?"
    Me: "Then just leave..."

"It'll be okay!" especially coming from someone you just poured out your heart and all your problems to.

"You're just jealous!" whenever you give valid critique or don't like someone/something.

"u jelly, u mad, brah" and all those shitty 4chan 'phrases' that trolls use.

"Thats what she said!" I have been wondering for a long time, what is so funny about it. People use it all the time. Have I missed some very important joke?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    hows about you give half your money to africa because you have more than them, and it's not balanced
    no? didn't think so

Quote Originally Posted by Thalkran View Post
    as other people have mentioned, "could of" and "i could care less". also, literally. the word itself doesn't bother me but so many people misuse it that i would be much happier if we could just remove it from our collective vocabulary.
    For me it is just the wrong usage of "I could care less". People use it when they ACTUALLY mean "I could not care less". You mean "there is no way that I could possibly care less", while you are saying "there is a way that I could care less".

Quote Originally Posted by ClearlyConfused View Post
    "I'm just saying" I eff'ing hate when people say that.
    That and all variations of the phrase need to die in a fire. They are idiotic, wasteful words trying to pass off something offensive as simple conversation.

Generally any word/phrase that is not written in the Queen's English. Okai, hai, bai, color, valor, armor. Urgh.

Pronouncing Fillet as Fillay and other Americanisations.

I'm too grumpy for my own good.
    Last edited by Austilias; 2012-04-11 at 12:58 AM.

I heard "Remember last time we hanged out" once. Made me want to throw kittens into a pool full of sharks. I also find my self saying like a lot, which I wish I didn't do.

Pronouncing Fillet as Fillay and other Americanisations.
    That is the French pronunciation of the word filet.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    That is the French pronunciation of the word filet.
    English however is not French. I know, I was shocked too when I first heard.

1. When people talk like anything in the WoW, that is not hardcore raiding, is casual.
    2. When people talk about the said casual players, they make it sound like those casual players are automatically bad and somehow don't deserve to get their money's worth.

Deleted
    " I could care less " ... Really bugs me.

Deleted
    "At the end of the day" because council estate chavs use it too much.

The majority of things people think are funny and cool to say online, shit drives me to the brink of murder, thankfully I have video games for that and I am not an idiot.

I would prefer not to give examples, they annoy me that much =\.

All Americanisms. I loathe them all.

Color. Armor ect. Using 'Like' all the time when speaking.

I also hate 'jelly'. Dunno why, but that word alone makes me want to slap you in the face.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

Deleted
    All german memes.

Yes, they exist.