[Archaeology] WTB less Night Elf Spawn Points in Kalimdor

Its a bit ridiculous. At all times I have atleast 3 spawn points up for Night Elf digsites. Is it just me or does this happen to everyone else?

Deleted
    personally, the troll digsites in Eastern Kingdoms are worse!

Just get all night elf epics, then you have near no new digsites for them.

90% of my digsites are in Uldum, because only the pet's missing. Got all other epics.

I think it happens to everyone. There are times I'll dig up 8 - 10 NE locations before I FINALLY get something else. Last night I was working on it and ended up only having 2 tol'vir, and 1 troll out of around 15 digs...the rest were all NE spawn points.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorriow View Post

90% of my digsites are in Uldum, because only the pet's missing. Got all other epics.
    Damn nice. I just need 1 more Night Elf Epic...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nautik View Post
    Did they change that with 4.3? I have 100% of Night Elf and Fossil complete, yet I see a ton of Night Elf and Fossil sites. I haven't done Arch in several months because I got sick of not seeing the dig sites that I want.
    Its been in the game for awhile now i believe 4.1 or 4.2 that there is a reduced chance to get that races digsite if you got all rares from them.

10+ Year Old Account

i wish, i get swamped in night elf digsites sometimes and the onyl 2 things i need are fossil shield and tolvir 1 handed sword

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    There's definitely a very big difference in the chance of getting a race site if you've already finished all artifacts for that race.

If you're digging on Kalimdor with no race completed, 50% will be NE (http://www.wowdigs.com/kalimdor.htm). With NE completed, I'd estimate you get NE sites maybe 15% of the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    both times i've been to this thread i've had 2 nelf digsites, and i've solved 6 nelf artifacts, but only 3 fossil and 1 tolvir

Easier said that done. Over 170 NE solves and no trinket. Only thing I need to be able to scrub NEs off the list. And 83 fossil solves. Just the shield left.

Wrong.

I had all Night Elf and fossil sovles for months but about I still got 65% of the time Night Elf digsites, 25% fossil. Perhaps 5% Tol'vir with loads of epics left for them, 4% troll with only the sword left, and that last 1% for Dwarf with a few rare solves left.

Also, nice necro of thread.