Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Relationship advice

So basically, i finally told the girl that i have like for ~6 months how i feel about her and pretty much got friend zoned with the whole "you're and amazing mate" talk and i was looking for opinions on what i should do, should i just give up and move on or persist and hope that things will chance.

P.S. she is also currently in a different country from me for a few more months.

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Move on

10 / char
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah yes, the friend zone. Well, I would advise you move on. There's no point on torturing yourself.

Another advice would be: next time you see a girl you fancy, don't wait 6 months to tell her so.

Deleted
    I got friend zoned 2 years ago. Haven't spoken to her since lol

there are 2 zones for girls

the friend zone - sucks to be you

the hes hot zone - the one you want to get into

Quote Originally Posted by Yasom View Post
    So basically, i finally told the girl that i have like for ~6 months how i feel about her and pretty much got friend zoned with the whole "you're and amazing mate" talk and i was looking for opinions on what i should do, should i just give up and move on or persist and hope that things will chance.

P.S. she is also currently in a different country from me for a few more months.

Thanks!
    Have sex with any of her family members you can. Siblings, parents, whatever. Nail them all. Then never talk to her again.

Deleted
    So she doesn't want a relationship with you. You didn't get into any magical friend-zone, you obviously were just a friend to her all along.
    If you like her for more than sexual intrest, stay friends with her. If not, let it go.

Deleted
    I dont understand why the "friend zone" is feared by many. All the times i got "friend zoned" i could turn it all the way around.

If a friend zone is the reason for giving up like that proves you dont deserve her, move on.

Sister of 12 = no.
    Father = no.
    mother = BRB!

But on a serious note, the more i think about it the more i agree with u guys, Thanks!

Deleted
    Trust me my friend. You don't wanna go there. Let her go and think about whats best for you first and foremost. This will only end in you two staying friends and she crying on you shoulder everytime she has BF issues. It always comes down to you just being a go to guy when things go bad.

Move on and find a girl who does appreciate you for who you are. You deserve that much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either move on and don't talk to her for a few months, or ask her out.

You CANNOT be inbetween those, it's an indedibly stupid position.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Move on. You could win her over but it would take a long time. Plenty more women out there, remember to try and sexualise the vibe. If you ever get friend zoned you put yourself there.

Deleted
    As so many have suggested here, I would move on if I were you.

Going after a girl who clearly isn't that interested in you could lead to your emotions getting devastated. Accept that you've got a really awesome friend that you like, you both had a small awkward moment but you can both move on and continue to be friends.

i understand what you are saying (well at least i believe i do) and what i meant was that, i don't want to give up, to me she is worth putting in the effort to get out i was seeing if i was being idiotic for wanting to do such, but then i guess that comes down to personal opinion as to if it is worth it. but i agree that if the friend zone is enough to deter you then she deserves better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Move on, the best solution

If you really want to try to win her you need time. First go cold turkey to the point where she pretty much forgets about you then when you start talking about just be pretty sexual. I don't know you or her but I am pretty sure that you are too "nice". The word nice often gets thrown around a lot, essentially in this context it means "you aren't man enough." Is she REALLY worth the hassle of having to do so much extra "work" when you could just work into town and meet a woman similar or better? I have no idea what town you are from either.

The problem with these threads is that someone reads "The Game" and all of a sudden they are a pick up artist over night. In fact the seduction community is 90% bullshit. Even Mystery needed help getting laid, the women would want to date him but not fuck him. So what was the problem he had like most men do? The answer sexual energy.

Nice guy/Friend: Conversation about music/life etc etc + zero sexual energy
    Boyfriend: Conversation about music/life etc etc + some sexual energy
    One night stands/Casual sex: Almost zero conversation + huge sexual energy

So stand up for yourself, be direct, stand by your views, hold eye contact more and read Mode One by Alan Roger Currie.

Find a different girl.

Dunno why, but a guy in a relationship is like catnip to girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawwad View Post
    So she doesn't want a relationship with you. You didn't get into any magical friend-zone, you obviously were just a friend to her all along.
    If you like her for more than sexual intrest, stay friends with her. If not, let it go.
    Totally agree :P

Stop getting emotionally attached to girls you aren't sleeping with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol had the same problem mate just move on and be friends no point trying to make more of it cause it wont.