Triple spec addon

Hi there,

I'm playing a priest and often play shadow, holy, disc, disc pvp and shadow pvp. Whenever I switch from one spec to another I have to reorganize my bars to put the proper spells on them and change my keybinds. I was wondering if there is an addon that saves this all in a profile so I can just switch them instantly (preferably something that works with bartender).

Thanks in advance.

Absolutely, Action Bar Saver is what you want.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Action Bar Saver
    Talented
    I play a druid and I have a legit 4 spec issue, add that in with pvp and you have a whole world of hurt. These two really came in handy for me

Quote Originally Posted by matti0006 View Post
    Hi there,

I'm playing a priest and often play shadow, holy, disc, disc pvp and shadow pvp. Whenever I switch from one spec to another I have to reorganize my bars to put the proper spells on them and change my keybinds. I was wondering if there is an addon that saves this all in a profile so I can just switch them instantly (preferably something that works with bartender).

Thanks in advance.
    I don't think it is possible do to that stuff being saved server side now.

Edit: Apparently it is possible, but how...?

Deleted
    It simply changes re-arranges the buttons. Think of it as having a picture of your bars and then manually dragging every spell to where it should be - except it's doing it automatically.

Thank you all very much, exactly what I needed but not smart enough to find it on curse myself;D.

You can still set talent points/action buttons by code.
    So the addons work by having their own saved profiles client-side, which gets around the server limit of two for storage but just does not offer the inherent advantage of being able to respec away from the trainer.
    Though if it was only for multiple variations of the same spec, say for different content then come MoP the need to visit the trainer will be removed for anything but a change to another spec, not just a change of talents.