Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    There's several sets with unused colouring, they are usually used by NPCs, bosses, or non set pieces.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post

Nah cause there's only 25 man raid finder and they've already said they won't do a 10 man raid finder... or will they?
    If they seperate 10 and 25 there should be 5 sets

1. Raid Finder
    2. 10 man normal
    3. 25 man normal
    4. 10 man heroic
    5. 25 man heroic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Well it should be 3 (Raid Finder, Normal, Heroic) if they would seperate 10 and 25 man gear then shouldn't it be 5 sets?
    Nah, it would be like Wrath with the 251 tier 10, the 264 set for 10 hc/25 norm and the 277 set for 25 heroic, then ofc there would be the LFR set.
    I don't think there will be any seperation, the spare set may just be an extra like they used to have with every tier before 4.3, just incase they change their minds or something.

The mogu king gives me a dreanei feeling but then green and nails instead of hoofes.
    Ordo ad chao

10+ Year Old Account
    Could the tier sets be different color from 10 and 25 but same stats? I do recall blizzard mentioning separating toe lockouts between 10 or 25 but nothing else. Only that the idea was on the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    So I saw this and decided to check out the info...and the only thing I could think was that the warrior tier looks like...a bat. Seriously.

Well that and the JC gems. +320 stats (some are 480!)? The Wrath gems were +30 (+50 for the JC ones), and +67 in Cata. Now they are nearly 5 times what they were. Seems like quite a drastic jump in stats.
    If you look at it carefully it shows only 2 jewelcrafting gems allowed instead of the current 3. So my guess is they are making them higher because now we get 1 less gem to socket.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by satanas666 View Post
    The mogu king gives me a dreanei feeling but then green and nails instead of hoofes.
    The Mogu actually use the Draenei skeleton, but other than that it's a completely new model

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Dunno about you, but the last one I tried had me at 0 mana almost all of the time, and I've always been a conservative healer (spamming heal instead of greater or flash for low damage). I wouldn't mind seeing a buff.
    Maybe it's just you class, now that I think about it I was a little tight on mana after fights on my pally but on my druid I would have nearly half my mana left at the end of a fight. I think it'll also get a little easier once people start to really get the mechanics of the bosses so we're not wasting so much mana from unnecessary damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you guys know if the wisdom of the ages quest is fixed in this build?

Maybe it's just you class, now that I think about it I was a little tight on mana after fights on my pally but on my druid I would have nearly half my mana left at the end of a fight. I think it'll also get a little easier once people start to really get the mechanics of the bosses so we're not wasting so much mana from unnecessary damage.
    Yup. Just like early Cata >.>

I fear healers would be discouraged to play because random groups will blame them T.T

Quote Originally Posted by woofdog77 View Post
    If you look at it carefully it shows only 2 jewelcrafting gems allowed instead of the current 3. So my guess is they are making them higher because now we get 1 less gem to socket.
    There usually are less gem slots in earlier tiers whenever an expansion comes out. Or that's how it was with Cataclysm it seemed to me, don't really remember how it was too well in Wrath.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by woofdog77 View Post
    That could be it, and that brings the gap in closer. Currently 201 vs 760 or 960

Quote Originally Posted by BLSTMASTER View Post

I fear healers would be discouraged to play because random groups will blame them T.T
    The developers wanted to avoid that this time around. I remember reading that some time back, so that's probably the point of the buff. Regular healers in random groups shouldn't feel like they're doing a heroic raid heal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilHeart View Post
    Do you guys know if the wisdom of the ages quest is fixed in this build?
    As far as I know they already fixed it

Quote Originally Posted by BLSTMASTER View Post

I'm pretty hopeful for healing in MoP. They're making some really awesome changes especially to resto druids... Treant form FTW!!

i had no problems with that quest either tbvh
    Ordo ad chao

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty hopeful for healing in MoP. They're making some really awesome changes especially to resto druids... Treant form FTW!!
    Ditto. I was pretty upset when it changed in Cata to that weird-looking tree. I preferred looking like walking broccoli, myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am fairly sure that most would care about the mechanics of healing rather then the cosmetics, Tree form or not means nothing if people are finding healing no longer appealing.

Deleted
    okay there are one - two - three - FOUR sets.

10 men and 25 men separated again?

Considering the number of strings they're adding related to pet battles, it wouldn't surprise me if pet battles were enabled before long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's hope this patch fixes the many quest issues Pandaren face.

Being blocked off from 2 80-85 leveling zones and forced to grind for about a level sucks, especially with no dungeon queue pops
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything