Pallys rotation help and Tip's. Please come one and all and add to this great thread!

Vincent's Tip to pally's:

This is a rotation I've used for a long time, I wanted to share with you how I do things ( rotation wise ) and hopely you can share some ideas on your rotation.

Pve/pvp:
    Blow you angel, let him run around for 10 secs. AS we know he stacks our best stat and we are gonna need that fairly high for what we are gonna do

While he's attacking; work up two holy powers, this should in effect take you 10 seconds, if not its best to leave it to the 10 sec mark.
    At that 10 sec mark press inq which should last 20 secs, you have 20 secs of angel dude left and hes nearly full stacked, blow your wings strength pot and your trink. Hammer first and set to work on three HP. During this point you can get three hammers in, I've tried and it works trust me on that.
    During this time the other trink you have should proc and your weapon enchant should proc as well giving you insane BURST !

Once you've got the the 28 mark of this burst mark sure you have 3 hp since you will need to use zeal and INQ as a macro, this helps you carry on your burst. At the 30th sec use zeal and INQ.
    Note: You may have noticed I don't use wings and zeal all at the same time. The reason is to provide lenghy burst not all in one go and watching c.d's crash. In my own mind this is a net loss not a net gain since you don't use it fully

IF you want to try and get a healer to shit it in pvp do the following at the above:

Stun at 50%, rebuke the first heal UNLESS its rebuke protected in which press repentance and leave him for 2 secs to allow the free cast to come off, then rebuke the last heal and watch him die.

Btw the above tip works on dps too.

So that's my tip to play how about you? Got something to share?

I kinda put this in the wrong forum, could you please be so kind to move this thread to the pally section. Many thanks!
    Last edited by Dark_light_uk; 2012-04-13 at 08:36 PM.

Deleted
    Thank you.

hmm is this for pvp? because for pve it will be a loss if you dont pop zeal and wings at same time
    Last edited by Almond Royale; 2012-04-15 at 02:11 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_light_uk View Post
    So that's my tip to play how about you? Got something to share?
    Yes, don't ever do what you suggested in pve. Using cds apart is a dps loss.
    In pvp using cds together can be very good if you're trying to land a kill, it is however not a requirement, and spreading your mega burst into weaker but more burst uptime can have its uses.

There's no recipe on how to kill a healer:
    • How were you planning to get the healer to 50% in the first place?
    • What are you going to do when he trinkets the stun? CCs you so you can't interrupt, or just fake cast you?
    • What are you going to do when his teammate, stun you, slows you, or just CCs you so you can't stick to him?
    In a perfect scenario, where you are 1v1 against a healer, and he for some reason is at 50% health, and you actually manage to interrupt him without getting fake casted or CC'ed, then and first then will your technique work.
    Last edited by mmoc8b393fc574; 2012-04-15 at 02:39 AM.