Deleted

how to instantly copy chars to your beta eu account

Copied from wow-europe:

On your account page:

1.Go to Games&Codes - "Add or upgrade a game" (slect any game, Wow for example, click buy now) and change reagion from "You will play in: EUROPE" to AMERICAS & OCEANIA (you ofc dont need to buy anything)

2.Now go back to Summary page and add STARTER EDITION
    it will be shown as additional transparent button at the bottom of your WoW list:

World of Warcraft®
    Americas & Oceania (US) PLAY FOR FREE

(You should now have additional account under Summary

World of Warcraft®
    [WoW1] (Starter Edition)
    Americas & Oceania (US)

3.Click on your Mists of Pandaria BETA account icon
    4.Click on "Beta Character Copy"
    5.It will offer you to copy chars from 2 accounts: your original WoW account and this new one we created (Started Edition - Americas and Oceania) Select that one.
    6. Select Premade chars you want copied and select any server including EU one.

Chars will be copied almost instantly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this to circumvent the premade character copy limit, and does it work for US accounts as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    Is this to circumvent the premade character copy limit, and does it work for US accounts as well?
    No it's in order to circumvent the fact that the premade character copying for EU accounts is completely and utterly broken. Although I suppose you could just add another free wow to your US account if you want more premade copies yes, but seeing as it's a new blank account the non-premade copies will be useless with it

kinda lame though i just got rid of a starter edition through a ticket, i dont want a new one bangling on my Bnet account when i get Beta just to get premades

Funny...the 2 copies I have done the correct way worked perfectly..