Any tips for my comp?

Hello. I'm playing a priest, hunter DK comp, priest being disc, hunter being marksman.

I imagined it being a gimped version of PHD, but does anyone have experience playing this comp, and got some hints/tips on it? Especially from the DKs perspective would be nice.

Also, for the DK, do you go Unholy or frost? I imagine Unholy being better for several reasons, but I honestly despise the spec, and stay frost at the moment. Do you think frost is anywhere near viable with the comp, and do you think the comp itself is viable?

I'm basically playing with friends so we're not going to change classes or anything, but it'd be nice to maximize what we have.

Deleted
    It's a good version of PHD

Deleted
    Since you can't really protect your CCs, or have an abundance of them you might need to control enemy team healer. Scatter, trap, fear, focus strang whilst keeping one of the damage dealers under pressure is a good way to pop trinkets.

Do you think the on demand burst of frost or the additional control abilities of unholy would be the superior option in this case?

I do like the root effect of chains of ice to peel for my hunter/priest, but I can't spam howling blasts as much as I'd like to since dots destroy the freezing traps of the hunter.

Deleted
    Unholy always for high rated

No doubt that ideally UH is better, but frost will be easier to get "decent" rating with.