Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    wow the battleground looks cool. maybe i'll give pvp a new chance ^^

Way 1. Against the law is kinda out there. If something in a game offends me after reading the esrb then its in no way against the law. It might be bad P.R. But either way its a stink. There are a lot of things in wow that can be offensive. Trade chat( ty ignore) from players. Slavery, racism, sexual jokes, murder, rape, torture, language, the treatment of peons as dumb idiots, mutiliation of dead soldiers, mass genocide of animals (peta), and probably a mass more of things in game including sexism. Most of these things offend people in the real world but if we were all to say we are offended by them in this virtual world then we might as well not even have World of Warcraft or any game that is not idk Tetris?

And no im not saying if you are offended that you should quit. That is your choice to play a game that could offend you....we do not force you to do so.

Where was this name reporting thing when I entered a BG today with "Diemuslims"?!? Man, if only I could get away with Diechristians. At least it was only a low bracket (I think 10-14) WSG, it's not like the guy has reached 85 yet.

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    then we might as well not even have World of Warcraft or any game that is not idk Tetris?
    Falling blocks killed my parents, and therefore deeply offend me

Quote Originally Posted by Mur. View Post
    Is this what WoW has become? No discussion on an entire new battleground, just whining about pathetic drama that has no bearing on gameplay whatsoever. Well screw you, clearly the only news of note here is the STV mine.
    I don't know if you noticed but you're on a media/fan site and like any other media/fan site "drama" is a popular topic of discussion. See: IGN, IMDB, worldofwarcraft.com, etc....

That being said. Yep, STV mine sure is neato. Though I'm still a little hesitant on a "payload" style BG. Curious to see how the whole thing works in action though.
    Last edited by Nesingwary-Eliada; 2012-04-17 at 07:55 AM.

We must push leetle cart!

Deleted
    Im just afraid about this report system that some stupid kids will play and they dont get the item and report you for cheating because you won not him, same with bad language someone swear in game and kid or some stupid ass report him, because really most of people dont read terms and condition and after something happen they suprise.

(sorry for my bad english)

Quote Originally Posted by ambigiouslynamed View Post
    im surprised blizz is even remotely admitting to what happened at blizzcon 2011

look up Samwise Didler and Greg "Corpsegrinder" 2011 blizzcon alliance song if you want to know why
    The CEO of Blizzard actually released a press release a week after Blizzcon 2011 in regards to the incident, apologizing to the LGBT members of the Blizzard fan community.

And of course in typical fashion, many horde players went "lol alliance babies cried enough," completely missing the point.

And LGBT Horde hence clawed at their faces, wondering why people are so fucking stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodySandwich View Post
    Im just afraid about this report system that some stupid kids will play and they dont get the item and report you for cheating because you won not him, same with bad language someone swear in game and kid or some stupid ass report him, because really most of people dont read terms and condition and after something happen they suprise.

(sorry for my bad english)
    Every report is thoroughly researched/investigated before an account action is carried out. And winning loot rolls over others has never gotten someone banned.

If it was an instance of you putting it on master looter, telling someone in the party that you'd distribute items based on /roll results, then they win the /roll but you took the item for yourself.... THAT would result in account action as there would be an in-game reference to you pledging to do otherwise.
    Last edited by greyghost; 2012-04-17 at 09:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.

No beta waves? /sad

Oh another stupid and somewhat even agressive comment from a blizz team about obvious pro-horde bias. Comment that didn't ease the tention one bit, comment that didn't help anything. He coulda just said "ye ye we see those comments, whatever.... we gonna do what we wanna do. We don't have horde bias. We gonna fix it all. How about next move to show our good will towards Alliance players is that we.... Let horde destroy theramore? Huh? HUH?! HAHAH! Perfect? Huh?! Alliance players? What? You don't like it?... Why?..."

Abandon the failtrain that is WoW, I say.

Quote Originally Posted by Nesingwary-Eliada View Post
    I don't know if you noticed but you're on a media/fan site and like any other media/fan site "drama" is a popular topic of discussion. See: IGN, IMDB, worldofwarcraft.com, etc....

That being said. Yep, STV mine sure is neato. Though I'm still a little hesitant on a "payload" style BG. Curious to see how the whole thing works in action though.
    fuck you got me.

I just hope the BG doesn't turn out to be a camera zoom nightmare.

That new change with the quick report player for name is extremely lame. Goodbye to 90% of the funny or original names out there. Even the non-offensive ones!

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny how on the same image on one side we're shown the "report a player - due to his name", and on the right a player called Molster is invited to the group.... (an "e" in the middle makes all the difference i guess..)

Deleted
    Man, there's something wrong with that girls' face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migas11 View Post
    Funny how on the same image on one side we're shown the "report a player - due to his name", and on the right a player called Molster is invited to the group.... (an "e" in the middle makes all the difference i guess..)
    I just wonder how far "we" will be allowed to go with the report option.... On my realm back on wotlk, there was a player named Jack, or James, or something close to that. There was this 2nd guy that everyday "allegedly" reported him and spammed trade channel about it being the name of is recently decease father, and he couldnt play normally when he saw that character as he disturbed him (lolwut). We all dismissed him as a bad troll at start but then someone found out that players blog where we found out he did indeed lose his dad recently.... but still.... No clue on what GMs did, the whole premiss was enough to puzzle me..

---------- Post added 2012-04-17 at 10:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sammonoske View Post
    I just hope the BG doesn't turn out to be a camera zoom nightmare.
    I fear for you and the rest of us my friend...

im screwed, my locks name is rottencumbag, hunters is Fatbag, pallys is Jine, Dk is Dykeyass, and my monk was going to be AssDeflater

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by emblemlance View Post
    im screwed, my locks name is rottencumbag, hunters is Fatbag, pallys is Jine, Dk is Dykeyass, and my monk was going to be AssDeflater
    who cares you shud be banned for having stupid namesl iek that they sound like what a 10 yr old would have for an xbox gamertag

---------- Post added 2012-04-17 at 10:49 AM ----------

report for cheating huh well lets see how that works out see if it gets rid of bots probably not its prolly just the same coding as report afk and just renamed to cheating, blizz wont fix pvp botters and all these new battlegrounds are nice but it will piss people off with all the bots in them

Quote Originally Posted by DragonSoul View Post
    who cares you shud be banned for having stupid namesl iek that they sound like what a 10 yr old would have for an xbox gamertag

---------- Post added 2012-04-17 at 10:49 AM ----------

report for cheating huh well lets see how that works out see if it gets rid of bots probably not its prolly just the same coding as report afk and just renamed to cheating, blizz wont fix pvp botters and all these new battlegrounds are nice but it will piss people off with all the bots in them
    actually when i was 10 i use to have names like "dragonsoul" and then i learned its really fun to F*ck with people

Deleted