Page 1 of 2
LastLast

I am never touching this game again..

I actually like the game itself. It is pretty well balanced for the most part, and i love the competitive aspect of it. But there is one thing that completely grinds my gears about this game. The community. It is literally dog-crap. It being a free game, it attracts so many morons and griefers it is unbelievable. I can't get past 1400 for the sole reason of other people. No, i am not saying i am a god at the game or anything, but i know how to play it well and i do my job. The ranking system is completely retarded too for the most part. Its as if you que up for a random battleground on WoW, and they say GL, hope you don't the idiots and put a rank on it.

I know MMO-Champion isn't a therapist but i just had to vent that

There's a special thread designated for shit like this.

We all know the community is awful. No need to open a whole new thread about it.

Deleted
    Well, try to get some friends to play with you, trust me it really helps!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasperhald View Post
    try to get some friends
    Made my day!

But on topic, I just ignore the community /delete the chat box and play the game. And so what if u cant get higher in ELO, you know you are better than what it tells but there is retards holding your back!

Deleted
    I'll take your account ^^

Deleted
    But i can only agree with you, the LOL community is very immature and sucky

i now refuse to ever play the game without at least 4 people before i queue. But yeah the game is great otherwise. when i'm bored and by myself i play custom and try out new champs i haven't played.
    10 Hours of trolling a day makes the troll sadness go away.

Deleted
    I hate being the one, but someone has to say it, if you are good you wont be stuck in low elo, if you are good enough eventually you will get higher in elo...

Quote Originally Posted by Faklor View Post
    I hate being the one, but someone has to say it, if you are good you wont be stuck in low elo, if you are good enough eventually you will get higher in elo...
    When 3/5 games has an afker or a troll or an intentional feeder, theres shit all you can do.

Trust me, I've gone 17-1 before, and still lost. There's nothing you can do when someone is intentionally feeding or troll picks eve. And not much you can do in a 5v4 lategame either. You can only carry so hard, especially when you consider that the easiest role to carry from (mid) is always instalocked by the first pick, who then goes on to feed 90% of the time.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkdruidelf View Post
    When 3/5 games has an afker or a troll or an intentional feeder, theres shit all you can do.

Trust me, I've gone 17-1 before, and still lost. There's nothing you can do when someone is intentionally feeding or troll picks eve. And not much you can do in a 5v4 lategame either. You can only carry so hard, especially when you consider that the easiest role to carry from (mid) is always instalocked by the first pick, who then goes on to feed 90% of the time.
    My argument still stands, there are lots of cases of low elo players getting to higher elo, but no documented case of good players being stuck in low elo. The only thing you can change to get higher elo is your own gameplay. Blaming others is always easy, accepting your own mistakes is not, just because you went 17-1 doesn't mean you did the best you can do to support your team and help winning as a team.

My argument still stands, there are lots of cases of low elo players getting to higher elo, but no documented case of good players being stuck in low elo. The only thing you can change to get higher elo is your own gameplay. Blaming others is always easy, accepting your own mistakes is not, just because you went 17-1 doesn't mean you did the best you can do to support your team and help winning as a team.
    Yes but you get my point. Climbing out is a bitch if you dont have a huge amount of time because at most your winrate will be something like 51%, because of the aforementioned trolls/intent feeders/afkers. Theres a fuckton of them, and Im sorry but when someone on your team is 0-21 cus 'Running into them is funneh', the game is over.
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.

Deleted
    Yes but you get my point. Climbing out is a bitch if you dont have a huge amount of time because at most your winrate will be something like 51%, because of the aforementioned trolls/intent feeders/afkers. Theres a fuckton of them, and Im sorry but when someone on your team is 0-21 cus 'Running into them is funneh', the game is over.
    Yeah, if you really are that low the only way to get out is to play a ton of games, you will eventually improve your gameplay and you will eventually get higher.

Yeah, if you really are that low the only way to get out is to play a ton of games, you will eventually improve your gameplay and you will eventually get higher.
    You could have the best gameplay in the world, if someone is intentionally feeding even Theoddone would have trouble carrying that game.

Deleted
    You could have the best gameplay in the world, if someone is intentionally feeding even Theoddone would have trouble carrying that game.
    As I said over the course of the lots of games you will have to play, eventually you will get higher, this will not happen in 10 or 20 games of course. Just keep in mind, you can only have 4 bad players in your team, the enemy team can consist of 5 bad players.

I always ignore every player at the beginning of the game, no problems

Quote Originally Posted by Thug Life View Post
    I actually like the game itself. It is pretty well balanced for the most part, and i love the competitive aspect of it. But there is one thing that completely grinds my gears about this game. The community. It is literally dog-crap. It being a free game, it attracts so many morons and griefers it is unbelievable. I can't get past 1400 for the sole reason of other people. No, i am not saying i am a god at the game or anything, but i know how to play it well and i do my job. The ranking system is completely retarded too for the most part. Its as if you que up for a random battleground on WoW, and they say GL, hope you don't the idiots and put a rank on it.
    The other team should also have leavers and trolls, in the grand scheme of things this should balance out with the problems you are having trying to get higher ELO

Being resistant to trolling is the name of the game. It's kind of the base for every pvp in every game.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hutmacher View Post
    I always ignore every player at the beginning of the game, no problems
    I hope you are never on my team. Such woeful ignorance, why do you even play this game...
    Signature by Tacy :]

10+ Year Old Account
    If your WL ratio is up, you will go up. Getting trolls will only slow that down. It will not *keep* you there.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    If your WL ratio is up, you will go up. Getting trolls will only slow that down. It will not *keep* you there.
    Exactly. It slows it down so much that you need to play a huge amount of games and it becomes a time>skill based system, which is always bad.