How much can i ask for my level 25 guild?

So, i own one of the biggest leveling guilds on my server atm, but can't seem to find a good price to sell it for, so now i'm asking you guys; how much can i sell my level 25 guild with 700+ members for?
    If i posted this thread in the wrong section, i'm sorry and mod may move it.
    Edit; I'm asking for prices in terms of wow currency (GOLD), not Real life money.
    Last edited by Loucy; 2012-04-22 at 07:04 PM.

A few hundred thousand seems reasonable. Though I've never payed attention to what others have sold theirs for.

I would imagine several hundred dollars "real" money perhaps more.

Don't start discussions on selling in-game items for real cash. That's against the TOS and our forum rules
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-04-22 at 06:52 PM.

Why sell it? in my guild i asked ppl to help those who r levelling alone or noobs and it did worked out quite friendly atmosphere

200k is the usual going rate on high pops, can probably go with 250k if its an active guild, but sadly a lot of people don't seem to place much of a premium on active guilds because they're looking to use it to transfer to another server. I personally wouldn't take less than 250k if you're getting several thousand a week from the Cash Flow perk. Even then, there will be inflation in Mists, so 200k now might be a whole lot more later. But yeah, if you really need the gold now I'd go with 200-250k.