Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Not really afraid of dying. I don't want to yet of course, but when the time comes the time comes. What does worry me though is the possibility of there being a hell. I'd like to say im an atheist, but i do find myself questioning the possibility of there being an afterlife every now and then. Then there's the whole "Which religion is right" debate if there is an afterlife and seeing as most don't really like gays i'd more than likely end up in hell if any of the main/current ones are real. So not worrying about the death part, but i do worry a little about what comes after death... hope that when i'm dead i just rot in the ground.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Na, I'm pretty curious to see what happens after this.
    Here's a preview:

"......................................................."

Deleted
    I'm just a clump of molecules, I like the form I have taken and I'd like to keep it this way. I've never experienced death, so I can't think of it, but I'm not really scared or it. It's just, like I said, that I want to keep living for as long as possible (my body and my brain vote for it, at least).

pretty much sums up my view

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm afraid of the pain I might face when I die, but I'm not afraid of death itself.

What If when we die we really just wake up?

I plan on living forever...
    ...or die trying.
    Signature not found

I'm not afraid of death. Hell, I'm in love with the idea of dying, and it loves me right back. If anything, I'm afraid of living.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not afraid of death, but then again I'm in a fairly unique situation, I have been "dead". Was in a car accident about 7 years ago and was declared Clinically Dead twice on the operating table during various life saving surgeries, "Clinically Dead" means no pulse, no blood flow, no breathing. Never saw any bright lights at the end of any tunnels, didn't really experience anything profound or spiritual, just felt like a really deep sleep.

Simple answere, im not afraid of dying just how i will die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Afraid to die of natural causes? Nope!

Afraid of being mauled to death by a Gator or Chimpanzee? Yes!

"I would request that my body, in death, be buried, not cremated, so that the energy content contained within it gets returned to the earth, so that flora and fauna can dine upon it, just as I have dined upon flora and fauna throughout my life." - Neil deGrasse Tyson

I'm amazed at the lack of "I'm going to heaven" replies. Do religious types frown on playing a game which has demons,warlocks and magic in it?

Quote Originally Posted by Eshamyy View Post
    Inception. :<<<<<<<
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclysmic Skyris View Post

pretty much sums up my view
    Indeed - the 11th doctor is nothing compared to the Tennant!

---------- Post added 2012-04-24 at 12:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Afraid to die of natural causes? Nope!

Afraid of being mauled to death by a Gator or Chimpanzee? Yes!
    I hear those are abundant in Dallas, Texas

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Indeed - the 11th doctor is nothing compared to the Tennant!
    Don't be mean, Matt Smith is a very good Doctor, better in some respects that Tenant but I'll agree, for the most part I did prefer The Tenant series'.

Quote Originally Posted by Eshamyy View Post
    Inception'd

Deleted
    I can't comprehend it, so I can only have irrational thoughts about it. Which I do, from time to time.

I am not afraid of dying, but I am afraid of how I will die.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSerious View Post
    I'm amazed at the lack of "I'm going to heaven" replies. Do religious types frown on playing a game which has demons,warlocks and magic in it?
    Because the mere utterance of religion related comments will get infracted by the forum mods. In fact, our posts will probably get infracted simply because they contain the word.

Apparently, it's ok to tell people to go f themselves or kill themselves, but if it comes to the minute possibility of offending someone's religion you will likely be banned.