[Music] Rammstein US Tour

If your even a bit of a fan and there is a tour date that you can get to I really suggest it.
    Saw the show in Atlanta yesterday, it was epic and well worth the money. They gave a full show with fire and everything else you would expect.

The cost was well worth it and Im a cheap person.

They're only doing three Canadian tour dates and none of em are near me.
    Sad because I saw them last tour and it was AWESOME. Definitely one of the best concerts I've ever been to, and I've seen many.
    I hope they announce more dates, hopefully close to or in my city...

I never expected us to get a show anywhere close to here (Georgia) was surprised we got one, only made it a 2 hr drive.

Yeah my friend also went to the ATL show on Monday and said it was the best show he's ever been to...and he's not even a HUGE Rammstein fan, just a fan. I called him blasphemous because we saw NIN together, and there's no way they topped Trent, lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting. I didn't realize they were still touring. Still have the speedos and flamethrowers?

Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Interesting. I didn't realize they were still touring. Still have the speedos and flamethrowers?
    Less speedos more flamethrowers, lots of fire and other pyro work

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like I'm a little bit late to this thread it, but I caught the Rammstein concert in Tacoma in May and it was far and away the most spectacular show I've ever seen. Gouts of fire, fireworks, multiple types/sizes of flame throwers. And even with all of the set changes and crazy-ass antics, the performance of the music itself was top notch.

Quote Originally Posted by Youvegotfail View Post
    Yeah my friend also went to the ATL show on Monday and said it was the best show he's ever been to...and he's not even a HUGE Rammstein fan, just a fan. I called him blasphemous because we saw NIN together, and there's no way they topped Trent, lol
    I've watched a lot of NIN concert videos but I've never seen them live, so I can't really fairly compare the two bands. But while I do like Nine Inch Nails, for me Trent Reznor just isn't anywhere near the singer or showman that Till Lindemann is.