Tips for lowering voltage.

Hardware:

Motherboard: Asus M5A97
    Power Supply: Xtreme Gear 600w (Soon to be Corsair HX750)
    Processor: AMD FX-6100
    CPU Cooler: Corsair H80
    Memory: GSkill Ripjaws Z 16GB 2133
    Graphics Card: EVGA GTX 560ti
    Hard Drive: Crucial M4 128GB
    Storage Drive: Seagate 1TB 7200 RPM

So I decided to OC my processor and I have gotten it to this stable... I'm still really new at this and am not sure what settings I should be changing in BIOS. Was hoping to lower my voltages some, thought maybe someone on here could help me with that. I have LLC Enabled. But my BIOS leaves it stuck at 100%. I have also been reading around and notice people needing a lot more volts for a lot less processor strength on AMD chips. But also seeing some people saying they're running 4.7ghz+ on less than 1.4v. Any thoughts?

Should also note that my CPU temps never rise past 52-53c during stress tests.

Deleted
    no point overclocking that much if u have an average gfx card.

Turning down to stock speeds wouldnt make much difference to fps in gaming with that card.

Deleted
    @foil: His graphics card and processor are about equal enough that overclocking either is likely to see a small gain in performance. Sure, he's not gonna be getting ground-breaking performance no matter what he does, but it definitely won't hurt performance.

Deleted
    Yea but its 30% more heat and power usage for a tiny bit difference in gaming... How many games would drop below 60fps on that system that a oc could make a worth while difference at a cost of electricity/heat usage?

---------- Post added 2012-04-26 at 11:11 PM ----------

Also beer is making my maths spelling not grammatically add up so please excuse...

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I have no experience with Bulldozer OCing, but at least with Intel CPUs borderline core voltages can be stabilized by lowering other voltages like CPU PLL.

Well Foil, to be honest, when I went from stock speed (3.3) to about 4.2 is when ihad the biggest difference. Not a whole lot more past that. I am more so doing it for fun and as a little competition with a friend. I'm surprised I was even able to get it as high as it is, I'm just curious if theres anything a layman would over look to possibly lower the voltages. My heat is never really a problem, like I said I max out at like 53c. Just would like to lower the voltage a bit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by foil View Post
    no point overclocking that much if u have an average gfx card.

Turning down to stock speeds wouldnt make much difference to fps in gaming with that card.
    Overclocking isn't all performance; some just do it to simply see how far they can get, i.e. for fun.

For a 24/7 overclock, I would agree with you however. The Bulldozer CPUs tend to pull an absurd amount of power when overclocked which also leads to them getting rather hot.

As for OP,
    Play around with the settings. I have no hands-on experience with Bulldozer overclocking, but much dials down to playing around with the settings and getting a feel of what your CPU can do.