Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wanna be the very best !!

BB, why you no post the actual locations of the pet trainers ;_; having the hardest time finding it in SW between critical errors. =/

EDIT: it's in goldshire
    Last edited by Pan Pan; 2012-04-25 at 05:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    sounds really goo--- crit error

I'd LOVE to test this thing ou---ERROR 132.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottsdaleHokie View Post
    Pretty much this.

Instead of coming up with something awesome like dynamic world events, guild houses, etc., we get this crap. What a complete waste of development time.
    The complainers came out to play today...

Guild houses would be retarded. Blizzard wants people to hang out in the city, where they can view trade chat to buy stuff or find pvp, raids, or instances to go to. No one would hang out inside of a guild house. And how would guild housing look? An infinite land (or even worse, an instance), where there are thousands of houses... one for each guild. That's so stupid, boring and useless.

World events are another story, but unless there is a pvp or pve benefit to doing it, most people won't do it and blizzard generally doesn't want to give huge bonuses (like the best weapons) to insignificant events.

The pet battle system is a mini game to pass the time when you are bored, waiting for a raid, or waiting for a queue to pop. If you play wow, you'll play the pet battle system at some point. For some, the pet battle system will BE the game. For others, it'll be insignificant. It's just another facet. Like for example, I rarely pvp. I like the pve game enough to subscribe to raid. MOP looks fun.

---------- Post added 2012-04-25 at 11:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pan Pan View Post
    BB, why you no post the actual locations of the pet trainers ;_; having the hardest time finding it in SW between critical errors. =/

EDIT: it's in goldshire

He says goldshire or razor hill in the first 2 seconds of the vid.

Isn't this kind of what Michael Vick got in such trouble for?

Quote Originally Posted by wazeh View Post
    is blizzard really not going to have any problems with Pokemon rights?
    What rights. Pokemon isnt the only game that allowes you to catch pets or get pets and use them in battle. Monster Hunter (The game where you use cds to get monsters not the other game.) for example of this. Companies don't own rights over game mechanic.

wheres the pokebattle music?

Uh, where is my Mounts/Companions tab?

Why do they spend resources on this, looks ridiculous, who asked for this?....If they put more effort into balancing this rather than real PvP I'll get pissed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if we will be able to face RealID or Battletag friends even if they are on different realms?

Quote Originally Posted by nessla View Post
    Why do they spend resources on this, looks ridiculous, who asked for this?....If they put more effort into balancing this rather than real PvP I'll get pissed.
    People who do not raid and people who do not PvP. They are the ones who asked for it. You would be surprised at how many people do not raid and do not pvp, those faucets of the game are not the entire player base. Given some recent stats of a 6 million-sample size, only 38% or so of the sampled characters had done LFR, and significantly less normal and Heroic modes of DS and Firelands. PVP is probably even a smaller number. Demanding only content you enjoy is selfish and silly, there a lot of people who do not enjoy either and they deserve things to do as much as you do.

If you were interested in PVP, they have put a lot of resources towards that as well with the two new maps/pvp match types (Murder Ball and Payload). As for balance they have rehauled all the classes and specs with new talent system and in some cases have rebuilt the class, making it easier to balance.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehnoah View Post
    What for Hacks he used? To get this avaliable?

Because it is NOT Working, you have NO Pets so what for "hack" he used? to get the Pets?

(I learned 120 Pets)
    It's working fine. You must be doing something wrong...
    Learn the abilities from trainer > learn some pets > drag 3 pets to the 3 slots that you have > go out in the world and battle players / critters.

Also, because its not working for you, doesn't mean they used hacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotjuice View Post
    I hate it, this is Pokemon and I don't like that shit. I'm a grown ass dude...

Hopefully they won't make me do this crap. It would really piss me off if they linked some kind of powerful gear/trinket to this crap.
    I actually laughed out loud at this comment. A games a game dude. WoW can be viewed as childish too if one really wants to.

As a side note about pokemon, it has a highly competitive side and I don't just mean collecting. There is a whole side of the gameboy games that is full of number crunching and theory crafting to min/max teams with the best synergy and strategy. Thats what I play pokemon for. Just ignore the cartoon and card game. The GB games are where its at for the high end gaming in that genre.

It is actually a really great game because it can appeal to any age/level of game play and that is probably one of the reasons the franchise is so successful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Porcell View Post
    "Sir, you'll have to move, you are blocking the fire exit."
    "Excuse me, but if you have legs and are flammable, you are NEVER blocking a fire exit." I'd run.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkhias View Post
    Actually, the deluge has been very enlightening to me. Lesson of the week is to not go out of your way to treat people with respect because there is a 90% chance they are narcissistic douchebags.

How the fuck did you get those screenshots withou- ERROR 132

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nessla View Post
    If you have been playing WoW since 04 and following the official forums, you would know that this feature has been asked for since Nov 2004 by thousands of people. Hundreds of threads, even threads asking blizzard to carbon copy pokemanz.

Please place your tears here, in the tear contribution tag. <______________________QQ___________________>

Quote Originally Posted by mnm View Post
    gotta catch'em all !! ...... oops wrong game.
    no one has ever made that joke before...you're so original.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottsdaleHokie View Post
    Pretty much this.

Instead of coming up with something awesome like dynamic world events, guild houses, etc., we get this crap. What a complete waste of development time.
    I agree 100%.

I think this is the worst thing i have seen Blizz put in the game next to Achievments.

They should focus on making hard content and balancing the game that they have.

are they seriously forcing the achievement addicts to play this lil "game"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i know some people find these stupid and that Blizzard could have use the time/money/employers they used on these to make others things like:

Guild Houses/ Player houses : Well Blizzard already said the problem with these..., They want the players to walk around the world, to find others players and kill themself, etc etc etc..., so these is really unlikely to happen >.<

World Events: Well Blizzard is trying to add more World events but as Iphomiej said "Most people won't do them unless they gain any benefit from them and Blizzard don't want to give huge bonuses to insignificant events", what types of World Events will we have, More PVP zones and the World Bosses

---------- Post added 2012-04-25 at 12:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Drakoes View Post
    are they seriously forcing the achievement addicts to play this lil "game"?
    O.O... if you thing like that, is the same they are forcing the archievemnts addicts to PVP, PVE, to Quest, explore, etc etc etc..., even if they don't like something like these..., so i don't think these is a good reason