Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, I had forgotten how eff'd up that anime was...

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Please find me a picture of a Sha that has a Crypt Lord's head. Just look at the picture in the post above yours, it is clearly a Crypt Lord!
    There are no unicorn Sha...
    Please stop with your crypt lord. Mists of Pandaria is an asian themed expansion and so it is clearly designed after samurai armour (I see a lot of rage of chinese players) which is designed to look like an oni (asian demon). Just because you know nothing else than a crypt lord doesn't mean that it is designed after it when it obviously is designed after something else.

Altough it isn't a crypt lord because you can see that the crypt lord is an organic being with soft and round edges and it's skin is made out of chitin. The DK set on the other set isn't made of chitin and looks not organic (like the hunter set from WotLK) and has more edges.

Just saying it is a crypt lord doesn't make it a crypt lord or should we say that the crypt lord is designed after a unicorn? Because you know, a unicorn has a horn and all or is it designed after a rhino?

Quote Originally Posted by Gigablast View Post
    This is all i saw when i saw the DK armour.... and i Rejoiced

Yes, I greatly approve of this.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just because you know nothing else than a crypt lord doesn't mean that it is designed after it when it obviously is designed after something else.
    I find it funny you single him out but not the legions of anime loving twits thinking its something out of their favourite poorly drawn idiot anime

Bishamon from Darkstalkers

/End of discussion. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greymalkin View Post
    Deployed Evangelion 01 Unit in Berseker mode, expel the dummy plug!!
    First thing that came to my mind too!

It's heavily inspired by Kabuki.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Deleted
    Come on guys, we all know this is totally a Kabuterimon, as Gigablast points out.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigablast View Post

Clearly Yoshimitsu!
    Last edited by Terarus; 2012-04-27 at 05:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lordjust View Post
    Please stop with your crypt lord. Mists of Pandaria is an asian themed expansion and so it is clearly designed after samurai armour (I see a lot of rage of chinese players) which is designed to look like an oni (asian demon). Just because you know nothing else than a crypt lord doesn't mean that it is designed after it when it obviously is designed after something else.

Altough it isn't a crypt lord because you can see that the crypt lord is an organic being with soft and round edges and it's skin is made out of chitin. The DK set on the other set isn't made of chitin and looks not organic (like the hunter set from WotLK) and has more edges.

Just saying it is a crypt lord doesn't make it a crypt lord or should we say that the crypt lord is designed after a unicorn? Because you know, a unicorn has a horn and all or is it designed after a rhino?
    Just because it looks like asian armor (which it doesn't) doesn't mean it is either. Also, MoP is Chinese, not Japanese. Therefore it is not Samurai nor Oni, which are both Japanese. Stop being so stubborn. Please Google Samurai and Oni and you wont find anything that looks like the DK armor.

This just looks awesome all around. I will transmog everything!

---------- Post added 2012-04-27 at 05:38 AM ----------

MoP is ambiguously asian themed as far as I can tell. In the latest patch Ji Firepaw and Aysa Cloudsinger both have audio and neither sound like one particular asian dialect. I think the design is clever.
    Last edited by Nargrog; 2012-04-27 at 07:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crypt Lords, like Anub'Arak.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

It looks like either Aldamon or Agunimon from the Digimon fronteir series of digimon. Albeit they are red, I think one of the versions of the DK set is also red!

Wish I could post links, but just google images either one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I also thought Agunimon too

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post

Bishamon from Darkstalkers

/End of discussion. :P
    Hmmm... I can't really argue with this one.
    I really never played fighters...

I wouldn't have minded that chestpiece, either