10+ Year Old Account

UK D3 CE worries.

A few months ago I preordered the collectors edition at Game (in England) so was dead happy that I would be getting the CE for all the cool stuff inside and to keep my collection of Blizzard games CE editions growing.

However today I went in store to ask about the price or CE to check it'd be similar to the price of SC2. They said they won't be stocking it anymore and that I need to go online to preorder.

Checkeed their site and the only thing that came up was the standard edition nothing about the collectors not even that it's sold out (which is still there for wrath and cata CE) Checked in other stores all only had standard edition. Even other UK online retailers have nothing on it anymore.

IS the collectors edition no longer coming to Europe or UK or is there any reason behind all sites completely removing anything to do with the CE?

Needless to say I'm rather F***ed off about thinking I had the game reserved but now don't.
    Anyone know of anywhere else I can preorder it in the UK?

Deleted
    I dont know about other sites having it in stock but GAME are struggling atm maybe they didnt want to stock the CE in case the company had closed down before release

Amazon had nothing about the CE either when I looked (less than a week ago). Also UK.

GAME is indeed struggling atm, they are unable to supply preorders or cash in card points and credits etc. Gamestation has also closed down so your best bet is somewhere like Amazon or play.com

Isnt it like only Zavvi that we can pre-order the CE from?

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks warcrafter just bought it from zavvi.

tesco`s online also have it as well

edit:

scratch that there sold out

Deleted
    The CE is selling out fast. Last I checked Tesco was one of the last UK suppliers taking pre-orders. Game is extremely unreliable at the moment anyway so probably not the best choice, but if you've already pre-ordered it, do you not have an order number and you can call them and query? Up until recently Game did have it listed on their site - most sites removing it is probably because they are sold out and there is no way for them to get more stock in, so no point having it listed anymore.