Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

What are you playing to get past the last 15 days before D3?

Lets get some good (preferably somewhat Action RPG related) games listed to get through the most difficult last days before release!
    I'll start with one of my favourites, which I've unfortunately played through too many times.

Titanquest with the Immortal Throne expansion and Underlord mod.

Here's a clip that should give a pretty good look at the game (and the mod).

Deleted
    I tried playing Torchlight again the other day but I just couldn't enjoy it after playing the beta. Mostly at the moment I'm still playing WoW (making gold and raiding a grand total of 1 night per week, woot), I've just started playing DOTA2 and I'm playing through The Witcher 2 as well.

Not going to try and replace D3 with another ARPG at the moment, nothing can really compare so it just stops them being fun for me. I would play D2 but unfortunately it won't run on my system anymore.

If anyone hasn't played Torchlight though I'd recommend giving it a go for an ARPG.

swtor + wow/mop beta + skyrim.

Edit: Man I havent played titanquest in years.

---------- Post added 2012-04-29 at 08:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    I tried playing Torchlight again the other day but I just couldn't enjoy it after playing the beta. Mostly at the moment I'm still playing WoW (making gold and raiding a grand total of 1 night per week, woot), I've just started playing DOTA2 and I'm playing through The Witcher 2 as well.

Not going to try and replace D3 with another ARPG at the moment, nothing can really compare so it just stops them being fun for me. I would play D2 but unfortunately it won't run on my system anymore.

If anyone hasn't played Torchlight though I'd recommend giving it a go for an ARPG.
    VMware + win98 image and you can play it. Assuming that your computer is built for gaming it should be able to handle it.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Been doing a lot of things, Dead space I and II Have been keeping me busy personally.

Torchlight/WoW + season 4 of SoA.

I tend to just be bored, like Ive been since mid Febuary mmm Wish Diablo3 would have been out earliere in 2012.

No other games but D3 really interest me.

Deleted
    I recently bought Mount and Blade with fire and swords on a steam sale, i've been enjoying a lot actually. But i do still play League of Legends with my friends pretty much every day, but we all know thats gonna stop when D3 comes out!
    Last edited by mmoc735fc07483; 2012-04-29 at 09:25 AM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    I tend to just be bored, like Ive been since mid Febuary mmm Wish Diablo3 would have been out earliere in 2012.

No other games but D3 really interest me.
    Same here.. Stopped with WoW in end of January, played some SW:ToR and got bored of that..
    Installed D2 but only thing i really could do with my Zealot was to do Baalruns etc, and it got kinda boring.

Legend of Grimrock + catching up on Supernatural currently on s04

Im playing Titans quest as well. However some of my friend are way ahead so im thinking of using a xp hack to get to them :S Just want to play with em until d3 comes out and ill quit anyways. What mod do you recommend since you play the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Not going to try and replace D3 with another ARPG at the moment, nothing can really compare so it just stops them being fun for me.
    ^this, so i am playing:

Batman: Arkham City, LoL, Mass Effekt 3, Kingdoms of Amalur, Dungeon Defenders

Batman is a great game, but to be honest i am sick of it all, can't wait for D3, will watch TV for most of that 15 days 11 hours 18 min and 50 sec

Playing skyrim in new and interesting ways . Doing fun things like playing a cloth wearer (aka caster stuff) and then use 2 handers + other stuff.

Deleted
    WoW,Minecraft,Dead Space 1,Dead Space 2,Gotham City Impostors,Just Cause 2,MoP Beta,Diablo 3 Beta,Saints row the Third and any other of my 49 games on steam tought im still bored atm ..
    Last edited by mmoc53d469cddd; 2012-04-29 at 11:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im at work, gaining overtime.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Playing some Starcraft II, finishing up The Witcher 2, if I'm done with The Witcher soon I might go play a second serving of Persona 4.

Deleted
    league of legends

10+ Year Old Account
    League of legends with friends or Dark souls NG+ alone!

Dungeons of Dredmor, Dungeon Defenders, Battlefield 3, Borderlands, Bastion, HOARD, Grand Theft Auto (3, Vice City, San Andreas & IV), Space Pirates and Zombies, Terraria, Minecraft, Magicka, Breath of Death VII & Cthulhu Saves the World.

Pretty much all of what is keeping me busy at the moment, besides babysitting my niece.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Playing Diablo 2, and it makes me sad that most of the game defining features won't be implemented. Oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW
    /10char
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins