Judgement change

Apparently judgement doesn't apply seal of justice, when did that happen ?

I was able to limit the movement speed on mounted ppl, but judgement doesn't apply it anymore, has to be melee hit.

Can someone clarify when did that change go live coz i've completely missed it and its rather annoying :S

Isnt judgement considered magic? Is the seal triggered by melee? Or was judge changed to melee? I can never remember

are you sure you didnt remove the burden of guilt talent? It has never procced on judgement

its on live, not on beta

im 100% sure i limited speed on demos in sota, on mounted ppl, on any kind of sprint/dash etc ... and i used judgement for it

on beta burden of guilt works just fine

atm on live :

seal of corruption gets applied via judgement, censure stacks etc
    seal of justice doesn't get applied via judgement, only single target melee hits
    Last edited by hiddeh; 2012-04-29 at 01:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seal of Truth
    14% of base mana
    Instant
    Fills the Paladin with holy power, causing single-target attacks to Censure the target...

Seal of Justice
    14% of base mana
    Instant
    Fills the Paladin with the spirit of justice for 30 min, causing each single-target melee attack to limit the target's maximum run speed for 5 sec and...

Judgement is not a melee attack.

Quote Originally Posted by ipoststuff View Post
    Seal of Truth
    14% of base mana
    Instant
    Fills the Paladin with holy power, causing single-target attacks to Censure the target...

Seal of Justice
    14% of base mana
    Instant
    Fills the Paladin with the spirit of justice for 30 min, causing each single-target melee attack to limit the target's maximum run speed for 5 sec and...

Judgement is not a melee attack.
    what part of the question u didn't understand ?

I was able to limit the movement speed on mounted ppl, but judgement doesn't apply it anymore, has to be melee hit.

im 100% sure i limited speed on demos in sota, on mounted ppl, on any kind of sprint/dash etc ... and i used judgement for it
    i am asking when did this change go live, not implying that seal or judgement are broken

Quote Originally Posted by hiddeh View Post
    atm on live :

seal of corruption gets applied via judgement, censure stacks etc
    seal of justice doesn't get applied via judgement, only single target melee hits
    I'm pretty sure J hasn't applied the SoJ effect for a long time now, since beginning of cata I think maybe earlier. We've had to use autoattacks to slow targets all expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hiddeh View Post
    Apparently judgement doesn't apply seal of justice, when did that happen ?

Changed at the start of Cataclysm. In Wrath, we had three different types of judgements = light (chance to heal), wisdom (chance to restore mana) and justice (limits movement speed). Seal of Justice in Wrath had a chance to proc a stun.

When Cataclysm was launched, we only had judgement. And Seal of Justice only works on melee attacks, and now does the job of the old Judgement of Justice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corylyn View Post
    Changed at the start of Cataclysm. In Wrath, we had three different types of judgements = light (chance to heal), wisdom (chance to restore mana) and justice (limits movement speed). Seal of Justice in Wrath had a chance to proc a stun.

When Cataclysm was launched, we only had judgement. And Seal of Justice only works on melee attacks, and now does the job of the old Judgement of Justice.
    This. It's been quite a while since Judgements have limited movement speed on live servers. It's not even remotely new.

i really didn't notice the change till today, i probably didn't pay much attention but tnx for the info anyway

judgement is physical not magic
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    judgement is physical not magic
    Physical Effect that causes Holy Damage, because it's not confusing enough already.