Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Where is the REAL logic behind falseflags/conspiraces

What I don't get is...I cannot in anyway imagine a group of people in a government sitting down and saying......

"Ok, we have interest in our companies, we can earn money by starting a war because we can just spend government funds by buying our own products to use in the war, we'll make lots of money! anyone got some ideas on anyways we can do it?"

"....mmm yeah let's hijack a bunch of planes and smash them into all the most known places we can within the country and everyone will be super angry and we'll get a war easily.....and we'll just blame a bunch of guys from the middle-east so we can at least get some oil while we're there" GOOD IDEA GUYS! i mean really how many people could possibly die from this? few hundred or thousands? not bad...imo"

Now imagine the effort and amount of people required to actually pull this off...how would this even be done? How could you even expect something like this to NOT get out. Especially when you're doing it to YOUR OWN COUNTRY and where people you tell could have interests BECAUSE MAYBE THEIR FRIENDS/FAMILY WORK/LIVE in those areas and they don't want to be apart of them being killed? Honestly...it just doesn't make any sense. Now for the oil part.

What type of group of people would you have sitting down having a meeting over creating false flag events.....to get wars started...with the main goal of obtaining oil. So there are people that get together that have the power to invade countries sitting around worrying about oil...and they're so careless & soulless that they're willing to start a war that kills hundreds of thousands for a resource...that they could just buy? And another thing...why would they spend trillions of dollars to get oil that isn't even worth anywhere near that much? There is no logic in that.

Just think of all the money the US has spent on "revenge" and "terrorism" if this was really about oil/resources the US itself has spent more on trying to get the resource than what the resource itself is actually worth....HOW DOES THIS MAKE SENSE? It doesn't...because it's not about that (in my opinion)

When I think about it logically...all these conspiracy makes zero sense.

Let's spend hundreds of billions/trillions to maintain wars (for oil) when they could have spent 10000 times less...without killing hundreds of thousands of people...and spend it on focusing on improving our ways of finding resources/or paying for the resources themselves. I am willing to bet it would have cost A TON less to simply buy the resources over sending an invasion force.

When I think about it logically....I see a bunch of pissed off Muslims...attacking the US (like it has in the past) and having really good luck/plans and actually pulling them off quite well....US gets pissed off and wants revenge....like any normal person would want. Is it logical that we want revenge after seeing thousands of people like us die in such pointless acts? Yes. Why do people act as if there is a higher power trying to "trick" us into feeling like we want revenge. I felt it and I am not even American...but as Australian we pretty much share identical lifestyles, we're extremely close allies...we've been through wars together....we've died and killed together...your cities look like our cities...and when I saw what happened to your city I saw my own city...that could happen in my city in Melbourne. And this obviously wasn't my own personal feelings as the Australian military sent it's absolute BEST trained & equipped units to help.

I don't see the wars as pointless. Something needed to be done, regardless. You don't just do that and expect no response. And the reasoning behind the conspiracy theories make zero sense. How does it make sense to spend 1 trillion dollars to obtain a few billion dollars worth of oil? It doesn't...it's stupid & pointless. Does it make sense that people would want revenge and something to be done? Yes...we're always wanting to find someone to blame for bad things happening...and when you have a very good idea that the people who did it are living in X areas...of course you're going to go shit the fuck out of it.
    Last edited by Friendlychap; 2012-04-28 at 04:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The real logic is one person sees it as a means of getting notoriety and some money.
    Putin khuliyo

that's just what someone trying to cover up the conspiracy would say!

naw I don't believe in conspiracies either for the most part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    i think this is a conspiracy to cover up conspiracies that are themselves conspiracies

10+ Year Old Account
    Conspiracy theories are an expression of disconnection and ignorance by those who believe in that theory.

9/11 conspiracy--> an expression of people who don't feel they can influence the government.
    illuminati--> an expression of people who see the "elite" or highest socioeconomic strata as so unattainable that they think an elite group controls all aspects of life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Conspiracies arise when questions aren't answered. For example 9/11. There are way too many holes in the evidence that suggest governmental bodies and/or non governmental bodies were involved. For example the rate at which the towers fell (free fall) and building 7. Go research these things and they will change your perception of 9/11. There are hundreds of other things which happened on 9/11 like NORAD standing down for the entire day (come on, the most advanced nation on the planet's airforce and defence systems got shut down...).

There are also loads of scholars who believe it was an inside job, for example engineers and physicists who have calculated the speed at which it fell, and concluded that it fell too fast and there had to have been intervention from other sources. Also explosions reported in the buildings suggest bomb were inside, even CNN and MSM reported on this the day it was happening, its all over youtube.

See id hate to believe that the government are capable of these things, but sometimes the government isn't actually your government, they're generally controlled by elite wealthy lobbyists... anything can go down with evil people.

Other false flags: Gulf of Tonkin and Reichstag building. Both were used to escalate wars and are now found to be false inside jobs.

Dont believe everything your government says, question everything, otherwise they'll just fuck you over while you're asleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kivimetsan View Post
    Conspiracies arise when questions aren't answered. For example 9/11. There are way too many holes in the evidence that suggest governmental bodies and/or non governmental bodies were involved. For example the rate at which the towers fell (free fall) and building 7. Go research these things and they will change your perception of 9/11. There are hundreds of other things which happened on 9/11 like NORAD standing down for the entire day (come on, the most advanced nation on the planet's airforce and defence systems got shut down...).

There are also loads of scholars who believe it was an inside job, for example engineers and physicists who have calculated the speed at which it fell, and concluded that it fell too fast and there had to have been intervention from other sources. Also explosions reported in the buildings suggest bomb were inside, even CNN and MSM reported on this the day it was happening, its all over youtube.

See id hate to believe that the government are capable of these things, but sometimes the government isn't actually your government, they're generally controlled by elite wealthy lobbyists... anything can go down with evil people.

Other false flags: Gulf of Tonkin and Reichstag building. Both were used to escalate wars and are now found to be false inside jobs.

Dont believe everything your government says, question everything, otherwise they'll just fuck you over while you're asleep.
    Except that Popular Mechanics pretty much debunked all of the 9-11 conspiracy theories. The biggest question is, how the hell would Bush have pulled it off and gotten away with it?
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't believe in conspiracies at all. I really don't know how they are formed. Maybe those people just see what they want to see?

My personal favorite is the one where US never landed on moon and it was all staged. And by favorite I mean the most /facepalm worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlychap View Post
    What I don't get is...I cannot in anyway imagine a group of people in a government sitting down and saying......

"Ok, we have interest in our companies, we can earn money by starting a war because we can just spend government funds by buying our own products to use in the war, we'll make lots of money! anyone got some ideas on anyways we can do it?"

"....mmm yeah let's hijack a bunch of planes and smash them into all the most known places we can within the country and everyone will be super angry and we'll get a war easily.....and we'll just blame a bunch of guys from the middle-east so we can at least get some oil while we're there" GOOD IDEA GUYS! i mean really how many people could possibly die from this? few hundred or thousands? not bad...imo"
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Does that help?

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    The biggest question is, how the hell would Bush have pulled it off and gotten away with it?
    He must be a mastermind. Smartest guy EVER!

10+ Year Old Account
    Except that Popular Mechanics pretty much debunked all of the 9-11 conspiracy theories. The biggest question is, how the hell would Bush have pulled it off and gotten away with it?
    Iv never seen anything that has debunked the laws on physics. The building dropped FREE FALL. Do you even know what that means, I dont even have a degree in engineering, phsyics or science, im a business student and I did physics in highschool, and still I know that free fall means no resistance, that means there were no poles/beams within the building... common sense please. Where did you watch this? Some government website

In all seriousness, yes Bush is a moron, but who said he was involved?

---------- Post added 2012-04-28 at 06:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    I don't believe in conspiracies at all. I really don't know how they are formed. Maybe those people just see what they want to see?

My personal favorite is the one where US never landed on moon and it was all staged. And by favorite I mean the most /facepalm worthy.
    Some are complete nonsense, others are fact.

Iv never seen anything that has debunked the laws on physics. The building dropped FREE FALL. Do you even know what that means, I dont even have a degree in engineering, phsyics or science, im a business student and I did physics in highschool, and still I know that free fall means no resistance, that means there were no poles/beams within the building... common sense please. Where did you watch this? Some government website

In all seriousness, yes Bush is a moron, but who said he was involved?

---------- Post added 2012-04-28 at 06:50 PM ----------

Some are complete nonsense, others are fact.
    Clearly your eyes telling you it was a "free fall" is more credible than the teams of physicists and engineers who said there were no bombs.

Besides all that, you are clearly misinformed if you think a controlled demolition of a building means there are no "poles/beams" inside of it. In a controlled demolition you destroy key parts of a structure and let gravity do the rest. Guess what, weakening steel with thousands of degrees of heat has the same effect.

Besides, what did you expect a giant sky scraper to do when it collapsed? Float there? You were surprised when it fell to the ground? Maybe they didn't teach you about gravity in high school physics.

As for conspiracy theories being "fact", again I think your education has failed you and I'll leave it at that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    9/11 conspiracies ain't even close to the dumbasses that think the earth is flat and that the worlds governments has built defenses near the edges to hide it
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

10+ Year Old Account
    The biggest question is, how the hell would Bush have pulled it off and gotten away with it?
    I'm not saying it was aliens, but it was aliens!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    9/11 conspiracies ain't even close to the dumbasses that think the earth is flat and that the worlds governments has built defenses near the edges to hide it
    Or any myriad of religious beliefs.

Humans are 6000 years old.
    The WHOLE world flooded, Noah saved it.
    You get virgins for martyring yourself.
    Jesus came to America.

But for real, a lot of them start from taking historical events and asking is that really what happened. You can sent and argue over who done what, but unless you are omnipotent and omniscience you will have no TRUE clue, besides what's written down/video tapped/etc. They also develop as a result of trying to explain something that and create an OTHER for people to be engage their anger against.

IE. Tom and his wife Sue, rotate who makes dinner on days. On Tom's day Sue is an hour late, and finds Tom laying on the couch watching TV. They proceed to get in an argument, Sue frustrated and angry walks out telling Tom she is leaving and going to Starbucks. On the way to the car she remembers Tom was supposed to have changed the tires on the car because they where flat, this increases her anger, and she proceeds to drive to Starbucks in a snowstorm. While at Starbucks she realizes how dumb the argument was and starts to cry. She finishes her coffee and gets back in the car, thinking of the ways she will apologize to Tom when she gets home. The stop light ahead is malfunctioning and flashing green in all directions, so Sue decides to go. She is T-boned by a truck driver going the other way, and dies. Whose fault is it?
    "Oh, wretched ephemeral race, children of chance and misery, why do you compel me to tell you what it would be more expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach; not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is --- to die soon." Silenus

Deleted
    Iv never seen anything that has debunked the laws on physics.
    You are twisting what was said.

The building dropped FREE FALL.
    No, it dropped at NEAR-free-fall speeds as far as we can tell. And that was to be expected. Really.

free fall means no resistance, that means there were no poles/beams within the building...
    No, it means that once the building started coming down, there wasn't enough resistance to the downwards collapse, to slow it significantly.
    Which is exactly what is expected, knowing the structure.

As you admitted yourself, you don't know the structure. So listen to the people that do.
    Last edited by mmoc7805351bd4; 2012-04-28 at 08:21 AM.

Why do people insist on saying the way the buildings fell was suspicious?

Name one time in history a passenger airline with thousands of pounds of fuel has crashed into 100+ story building....oh yeah it's NEVER happened until 9/11.

So how can you say that? Scientist say to prove a theory you have to do the same thing over and over with the same results, as far as I can tell there has never been any previous or post experiments involving passenger airliners crashing into 100 story buildings.

Fact is...no one knows/knew how a 100+ story building or any building for that matter...would react to a passenger airline smashing into it because it's never happened anywhere in the world outside of 9/11.

read that. It was on the presidents desk, they were going to blow up a passenger airliner (Pretend to, but actually have all the passengers in on it) just to have an excuse to go to war with cuba.

Not all "False flag" attacks are conspiracy theories.

---------- Post added 2012-04-28 at 03:54 AM ----------

"A "Remember the Maine" incident could be arranged in several forms:

a. We could blow up a US ship in Guantanamo Bay and blame Cuba.
    b. We could blow up a drone (unmanned) vessel anywhere in the Cuban waters. We could arrange to cause such incident in the vicinity of Havana or Santiago as a spectacular result of Cuban attack from the air or sea, or both. The presence of Cuban planes or ships merely investigating the intent of the vessel could be fairly compelling evidence that the ship was taken under attack. The nearness to Havana or Santiago would add credibility especially to those people that might have heard the blast or have seen the fire. The US could follow up with an air/sea rescue operation covered by US fighters to "evacuate" remaining members of the non-existent crew. Casualty lists in US newspapers would cause a helpful wave of national indignation. "

Actual part of operation northwoods report. This is something the pentagon came up with and wanted BADLY to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Auguine View Post

read that. It was on the presidents desk, they were going to blow up a passenger airliner (Pretend to, but actually have all the passengers in on it) just to have an excuse to go to war with cuba.

Not all "False flag" attacks are conspiracy theories.

---------- Post added 2012-04-28 at 03:54 AM ----------

"A "Remember the Maine" incident could be arranged in several forms:

a. We could blow up a US ship in Guantanamo Bay and blame Cuba.
    b. We could blow up a drone (unmanned) vessel anywhere in the Cuban waters. We could arrange to cause such incident in the vicinity of Havana or Santiago as a spectacular result of Cuban attack from the air or sea, or both. The presence of Cuban planes or ships merely investigating the intent of the vessel could be fairly compelling evidence that the ship was taken under attack. The nearness to Havana or Santiago would add credibility especially to those people that might have heard the blast or have seen the fire. The US could follow up with an air/sea rescue operation covered by US fighters to "evacuate" remaining members of the non-existent crew. Casualty lists in US newspapers would cause a helpful wave of national indignation. "

Actual part of operation northwoods report. This is something the pentagon came up with and wanted BADLY to do.

You do realise anyone can post on wikipedia...therefore anything from wikipedia is automatically bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketsurgeon View Post
    sad to see it being ignored by most of the posters
    and thanks for the share link, but you also got to remeber that wikipedia isn't always 100 procent true as most of the wiki pages are posted by complete random volunteers but still, imo i think the northwood thing has some truth in it, if not all