Poll: how often do you shower?

Page 1 of 17
... LastLast

how often do you take a shower?

i usually take a shower once a day. When i ride bike or do sports, i usually take a shower 2 times a day. I usually sweat a lot.

i can skip this one day... but after 24 hours, the sensation is disgusting and i have to take a shower. Isn't the smell (because i don't have sense of smell) but the sensation of skipping a shower is just disgusting.

how often do you take a shower?
    Last edited by timbli; 2011-06-21 at 04:26 PM.

Once a day, if theres something important that day, i'll shower again before doing that thing

Once every 2 days, sometimes 3. Depends on my mood. Showering is over rated.

Deleted
    Once a day unless i am getting ready to out somewhere, then its twice.

Once every 1-2 day(s). ^Showering isn't overrated

Once a day, showering is NOT overrated... unless you are anti-social.
    6/7 H; 31st guild in the US.
    -Guild Website - Downtime
    -Armory - Arcane Mage (Frostyqt)
    -Latest Video - Firelands Trash Farming

Quote Originally Posted by Ishmad View Post
    Once every 1-2 day(s). ^Showering isn't overrated
    It is bro!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Whenever I wake up. It's the secret to a good day.

i made a pool

bah... poll
    Last edited by timbli; 2011-06-21 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostii View Post
    Once a day, showering is NOT overrated... unless you are anti-social.
    I'm social & clean. Showering is over rated.

weekdays: once a day
    sat/sun: only shower if i am seeing people, if i am just lounging about my house will skip it

showering is overrated. waste of water and other resources (whatever they put in soaps/shampoos)

also it's optional when you get to college (as long as it isn't too excessively long in between showers)

10+ Year Old Account
    every 2-3 day

Deleted
    3 times a week at least. Then if i going to out see people, are in the mood, have done sports/sunbathing etc getting swetty additional showers comes to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sunday Tuesday Thursday as minimum then anything in between when i feel dirty

Deleted
    never, all about the bath.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Once a day. Sometimes two times if I'm feeling ichy after work or after going out and doing something, or before an important thingy.

At least once a day. Depending on how things happen, twice. If you don't shower once a day you aren't a friend I hang around.

Anyone who showers less than once every other day is just flat out disgusting. Sorry, but you smell bad.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    When it's necessary. Usually every other day. I don't see a reason to make it a routine to shower at least so and so many times per week. The skin is supposed to have a natural layer of protection anyway, which is diminished with frequent showering.

That said I wash my hair every day though. Or run water through it at least. Otherwise I'll feel shit the rest of the day.

Edit: From Norway by the way. Showers are rare in the winter months (which is half the year for us). During the summer I shower once a day or more.
    Last edited by snaek; 2011-06-21 at 04:36 PM.
    Well excuuuse me, Princess.

You are now breathing manually.

I shower every morning. If I have something important or social to go to that evening, I will take another one after work. I sweat a lot regardless of the current temperature (and no, I'm not overweight). I'm 5' 11" and 185 pounds. I'd say I'm in "average" shape as far as my physical appearance. If I sweat a bunch, I'll re-shower.

However, I have read numerous times that male sweat contains some sort of compound that is capable of lightening a woman's mood and heightening her sexual arousal. Don't get me wrong, stink is stink, but I don't mind a bit of sweat built up before I go out most nights. You just can't argue with science.

At the moment never

Having to bath having operations on your foot sucks when you cant get it wet.

Normally once a day twice a day in the summer.