D3 and auth code

So every morning, after Blizzard does something to the server for D3, I have to get my Authenticator and type in the code... I have ran malware bytes and my AV, come up with nothing... I don't have to type my code in for WoW only Diablo 3.. Kinda of confused..
    Last edited by Dengir; 2012-05-19 at 04:31 PM. Reason: made perfect sense the other way buthere I go again...

I'm sorry but you might want to proofread your post, that just makes no sense...

That option is not checked.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zoefschildpad View Post
    I'm sorry but you might want to proofread your post, that just makes no sense...
    He's basically saying he's confused as to why he has to type in his authenticator code every time he logs onto Diablo 3 but he doesn't for WoW and wants to know whether or not this is normal or theres something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Strifus View Post
    He's basically saying he's confused as to why he has to type in his authenticator code every time he logs onto Diablo 3 but he doesn't for WoW and wants to know whether or not this is normal or theres something wrong.
    Finally someone that understood what I typed...

Maintenance wipe the "remember this authentication" bit? There's been a lot of maintenance and restarts.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    Maintenance wipe the "remember this authentication" bit? There's been a lot of maintenance and restarts.
    Had it happened to you also?

I've logged onto D3 several times and was only asked for authenicator codes twice. It's less often than WoW, really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe just luck? I've only had to type it two times, I think, and I log in and out quite often from the game.

Haven't had to enter mine since the first time on Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Calz View Post
    Haven't had to enter mine since the first time on Tuesday.
    Same here, this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Maybe just luck? I've only had to type it two times, I think, and I log in and out quite often from the game.
    Great to see that paid services like authenticator are based on luck. Money well spent for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post

Then my luck sucks lol. I don't mind typing it but I was kinda freaked out. Well Thanks for the info from everyone.

Not sure why they keep asking you to. I've only had to put my code in once when I logged in for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    Great to see that paid services like authenticator are based on luck. Money well spent for me.
    its based on your IP, if you log in from a different location other than your own, it will ask you for an authentication code, its not just "luck"