Teragosa - 397 or Lighting Rod 410

What does you think?

The answer is the legendary for all casters.

Deleted
    INB4 a mod closes the thread, as this topic/question is hardly serious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grievuuz View Post
    INB4 a mod closes the thread, as this topic/question is hardly serious.
    I concur. 410 is more than 397, thus Lightning Rod is better than Dragonwrath - that'd be obvious even to a child. (inb4 I get infracted for having said that, because mage forum moderator is a fag)

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2012-05-05 at 07:45 PM.

It's all about the 410 Tarec.

Deleted
    Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest is bis for all casters. and yes as an above poster said we could so without such obvious handholding threads

Deleted
    Its called a legendary for a reason... Not "a 397 that is replaced with 410 item with no proc" staff

Quote Originally Posted by Logilock View Post
    Its called a legendary for a reason... Not "a 397 that is replaced with 410 item with no proc" staff
    Although... that is a pretty solid name.

Quote Originally Posted by Deep-Fried Orange View Post
    I concur. 410 is more than 397, thus Lightning Rod is better than Dragonwrath - that'd be obvious even to a child. (inb4 I get infracted for having said that, because mage forum moderator is a fag)
    yeh if u didnt get an infraction, calling a mod a fag is certainly the way to make sure you do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    yeh if u didnt get an infraction, calling a mod a fag is certainly the way to make sure you do.
    Posted without noticing that the thread is in the mage forum, no way back now QQ.
    That fag is going to infract me anyway, so at least I'll call him a fag and get infracted for a reason. Jizzle guy or w/e his name is.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep-Fried Orange View Post
    Posted without noticing that the thread is in the mage forum, no way back now QQ.
    That fag is going to infract me anyway, so at least I'll call him a fag and get infracted for a reason. Jizzle guy or w/e his name is.
    Just as an advisory note to all users...you can edit posts before they are reported if you made a mistake. That's a better option than attempting to insult moderators.

Oh yeah, and my name is Swizzle.
    BfA Beta Time