Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Fun fact, the meteor doesn't trigger Demonic Leap cd. You can jump-spam the meteor if you have enough fury
    And actually you gain 100 fury when you land, so there's no limit
    Last edited by mmoc79b51183ff; 2012-05-02 at 01:21 AM.

There are actually some rather bad problems with the glyph.

For a start it will activate the metor instead of the leap if you're jumping or falling even a tiny amount. This is especially bad if you happen to be stepping over some small enviroment prop, like a small stone or a curb or something where normally you would fall like 0.2 yards and think nothing of it (it just looks like a 'step'). If you try to leap when running over anything like that you'll just meteor instead. It also meteors if you try to leap after being knocked back.

As awesome as the glyph looks, it's going to end up being a detriment just to have it.

I think the best thing to do would be to make it a seperate spell.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysen View Post
    Fun fact, the meteor doesn't trigger Demonic Leap cd. You can jump-spam the meteor if you have enough fury
    And actually you gain 100 fury when you land, so there's no limit
    That's actually nothing to do with Meteor. If in demon form you jump (up, not forwards) then leap you will launch into the sky about 50 yards and when you land the cooldown is reset and the fury is refunded. This is a little fun thing that blizzard added several patches ago. (Sadly it's bugged in this patch though and doesn't launch you).

Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    I have mixed feelings about this glyph...

you see, one of my favorite things to do while bored is to fly as high as possible, fall, pop meta, use demon leap and fall on a low level mob, killing it... the new "demonic leap" kills this little sport of mine...

this glyph allows me to do that again, and it's awesome!!1!

except that it'll still cause no damage and so it won't kill the low level mob T_T

I want to continue killing low level mobs by falling on their heads T___________T

still, it's great that we'll still be able to survive falling from great heights with demonic leap :3
    that is the most mario thing EVER